Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

worried about the 21

CANDIDPETS

i might just do a puja

That would probably be best.

• Like 2

If there is some big solar flare that knocks out the power temporarily, that's gonna cause big trouble. Because with all this doomsday hype, as soon as the power goes out, people are going to panic big time.

• Like 1

is it the start to the end you think?

every day is the start of the end. you have only right now to be honest.

not that i think for one second that we are doomed, but suppose we are. what can be done but live your life as you are? you want to use this as an opportunity to do some introspection then so be it, but don't concern yourself with things that have no basis in fact ok?

It's a puzzle to me as to why anybody is taking any notice of what the ancient Mayans said anyway. Why does anyone think they(the Mayans), had precise knowledge of what would happen on a specific date so far in the future?

Because people can be naive. I should know, because I was always afraid of doomsday predictions and proposed scenarios when I was an early teenager. I grew out of it.

People of planet Earth...

If you are one of the many who think the world is about to end tomorrow here is what you should do...

Go out to your shed and find a long enough rope...

Now tie the rope around your neck...

Tug on rope firmly and pull your head out of your a#ss. :alien:

• Like 4

funny-2012-end-of-the-world.jpg

is it the start to the end you think?

Don't believe all the hype about 21/12/2012.

It's the ultimate tin-pot fanboy fantasy which has gotten out of hand.

Nothing will happen tomorrow which will leave a trail of red-faced morons.

I'm hoping they will be so shameful of their actions they might leave the Internet for good.

I can't believe you have fallen for this horseradish.

An end of a certain calendar dosn't mean the end of civilisation.

There's no indications recently that this world is in great peril.

Tbh I think these cretins want the world to end and the rest us can go to hell.

That's a pretty sick philosophy but closer to the truth than you think.

Edited by Medium Brown

The world will not end, or even begin to end.

It will be just another day.

I'm hoping they will be so shameful of their actions they might leave the Internet for good.

Nope, they'll try to wave it off with something convenient and come up with more doomsday prophecies.

2 hours.

It's a puzzle to me as to why anybody is taking any notice of what the ancient Mayans said anyway. Why does anyone think they(the Mayans), had precise knowledge of what would happen on a specific date so far in the future?

its how some humans are, many take notice of an ancient novel which is pure fiction and has not proof to back it up, but if it gives them some hope because they can not find it in their own hearts and minds, then, well.........so be it....as long as it does not cause any more wars ( which it has well done its share of over time ) then let them carry on...............unfortunately I believe the novel has done far more damage than good and there is proof to back that up!

• Like 1

Why should anything be happening on 12/21? Seriously, why? 100% of the previous doomsday predictions before today has been false.

With that kind of record, why should this one be any different?

Unless you yourself are a troll, you would not have any problems answering questions sent towards you, people ask questions in order to be better able to answer your question. for instance.. WHY do you think anything is happening? there are many scenarios, i will list two.

If you answered you are concerned because of the Mayan calendar then someone would be able to answer you in more details pertaining why you should or should not be concerned about that.

If yo answered because of Niburu (however that is spelled), then based on that, they could give you a better detailed answer..

if it is another reason, and you said what the reason is, they could again, give you a better detailed answer.

SO WHY is it you beleive 12/21 could be tne end of the world? ANd what do you think will happen?

As for myself, I beleive nothing more then what happens every day will happen, and for some people it will be the end of the world, some pple will die.

Every day people die, and for them it is the end.

Tomorrow I will wake up as normal and check the dog and cat food and water bowls. Use the bathroom and take a fast wake me up shower. My son will wake then, due to the normal wake me up noises i make, walk the dogs.. take his morning wake me up shower, then he will fix us both breakfast (i just got out fo hosptial from cong. heart failure, so i am to take it easy for a week or two, so he is doing main household chores and cooking).

I think he wants to go to wallyworld to finish up some last minute shopping so I will hitch a ride, then go to my job to pick up layoff papers and then call unemployment for layoff pay stuff.

wow, i spose 21 is gonna be a tiny bit busy

then on the 22, I will wake up.. and see it is Saturday.. and get all excited because do you know what happens on xmas day?

DOCTOR WHO!

Yes, I will be planning for my doctor who xmas show..

In other words..

time will move, days will come and go.. pple will continue on with their lives. It will be a normal same old same old.

And that is how it should be.

If there is some big solar flare that knocks out the power temporarily, that's gonna cause big trouble. Because with all this doomsday hype, as soon as the power goes out, people are going to panic big time.

Yep, and the panic will have nothing to do with a solar flare, it will be the fact that they can not get onto facebook or twitter.

As soon as a mobile loses its connection............so do many people..mentally.

• Like 2

Could you explain that to me in really simple terms, please? thnx

Haha, glad you asked. I though it would make a good wallpaper for my phone.

but this is the samething as the Y2K scare! remember that one?

Could you explain that to me in really simple terms, please? thnx

Haha, glad you asked. I though it would make a good wallpaper for my phone.

I was gonna ask the same question... there is wallpaper for phones??? But you can't use your phone while the glue is drying! Got to suck.

• Like 1

Yep i remember it, but not quite the same thing, in this case its us humans who are crashing....allegedly.

Edited by freetoroam

I have it good authority that it will rain, my friend and eminent academic Dr. Professor Karl Heinrich Wittlesbach-Anhalt-Dessau zu Kessenstein-Ellenbogen und Hossenpfeffer von Ulm told me over a dinner of pie and chips in Tony,s Diner, Great North Road, outside Hull.

Just another day so STOP WORRYING.

No, Y2K was a bit more technical than an ancient stone calendar. :rolleyes:

[media=]

[/media]

Ah!! And now we discover what this thread is all about!! PROMOTION OF THIS FILM! :lol:

• Like 2