Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An extra note about the calendar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,912 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 August 2002 - 04:01 PM

I thought I'd better point out that the Calendar is a Public Calendar - everyone can see the events that are entered into it - there is not a seperate calendar for every user.

It's main use is for folk to organise chat room meetings and let others know about events relating to the unexplained.

Thought I'd best clear that up.  ;D

#2    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 06:36 PM

:s2 better take off my xmas wish list then.  :-X

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#3    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 07:15 AM

Ohhhh sh*t!!! :s07

Well, I had certainly begun to personalize it sloppily, with birthdays and events!  :-[ LOL, and I wasn't even half way through!!!  :s2

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#4    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 28 August 2002 - 11:10 PM

Dakoda,

cool, I always wanted to know when the nephew of the uncle of your brothers girlfriends girlfriend was born! ;D :s04

Odin S.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users