Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5956    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

In other words he's GUESSING that they used to launch themselves out of trees for the hell of it and got splattered on the ground because they hadn't got wings.

flying squirrels dont get splattered and they dont even have wings.

But as you said, thats for another thread. Got anything to say about the A-Alines?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5957    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostLilly, on 30 January 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Evolution is both an observable fact and a theory. But, this is discussion for another thread.

If Evolution is a mix of fact and theory maybe it should be called The FARY of Evolution..:)

But returning to the 'stone' topic and the possibility that some may be "navigation beacons and UFO flightpath markers", this Bible verse is interesting-

"Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps.."- Jeremiah 31:21 (KJV)

Of course,"high heaps" translates as cairns, standing stones, man-made hills and other structures...

Posted Image

#5958    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,968 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

View PostHarte, on 29 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Prove it.. ;)
Prove a negative?  I thought you were a physicist?

Okay, if you think a negative is provable, please prove that no human has ever existed that has more than 75 teeth.

Look, my statement was a response to the utterly ridiculous claim that electrical energy can be obtained by squeezing granite.  Rather than respond with "Oh yeah? PROVE it!" like you, I opted to state that I know for a fact that this is not how piezoelectricity works.

No electrical energy at all is ever available through piezoelectricity.  None.

On top of that, granite isn't even the slightest bit piezoelectric.

So, how about you "prove" that I'm wrong?

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

Anyway I'm thinking in far wider terms than mere electricity, I'm speculating that certain stones may emit as yet unknown types of radiation under certain types of stimuli.
Remember the universe is full of "lines of force" (magnetic,electromagnetic, gravitational etc), and as the earth moves through space, the stones on it are dragged through those lines, possibly triggering radiation of some kind from the stones.
In fact birds might pick up something like it to navigate over long distances which brings us back to the "ancient stones may be alien navigation beacons" theory.
Speculation is fine.  However, your speculation above is obviously uninformed. That is, "radiation" is itself associated with each of the fields you listed.

For example, the photon is the carrier of the E-M force.  The (theoretical) carrier of the gravitational force is the graviton.

Gravity and electromagnetism can be detected, hence their carriers can be detected and such detection is not only common, you are doing it right now by reading this.

Stating that there "could be" some unknown field that creates some unknown radiation is exactly like me saying that the Great Pyramid was built to constantly create butter pecan ice cream, which constantly flows forth from the apex - only in another dimension so we can't detect it.

IOW, what possible difference could that make?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5959    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

But returning to the 'stone' topic and the possibility that some may be "navigation beacons and UFO flightpath markers", this Bible verse is interesting-

Of course,"high heaps" translates as cairns, standing stones, man-made hills and other structures...

There you go again!!   You have clearly said you dismiss ALL religion, but then quote it when it supports your ideas. How can you be taken seriously?

why not create your very own thread on, as you say  "the possibility that some may be "navigation beacons and UFO flightpath markers", because on your own thread you wont have  nearly 400 posts for new readers to get thru.

And have you figured out yet that this thread is haunted by us skeptics?  You can also start one on the religious forums....and you may find yourself with some takers for your ideas....

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5960    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,968 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Why should we listen to the prophet Jeremiah, when he specifically orders us to ignore him?
Jeremiah 23:16:
Thus says the LORD of hosts,  “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you.
  They are leading you into futility;  They speak a vision of their own imagination,
  Not from the mouth of the LORD.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5961    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Guys, guys, if you want a religious debate, nominate a sub-forum and i'll be glad to meet you there.. :)
Meanwhile back to the Ancient Stones topic-

The classic 1970's film drama 'The Stone Tape' explored the possibility that stones are like "recording tape".
A high-tech team of electronics experts rents an old mansion to work in, but when several of them see a ghost they divert all their efforts into trying to electronically triggering it to appear to order, as in this clip where they try different sound frequencies etc. (***volume warning***)
(Incidentally their computer seems to go haywire at 1:20, printing out words like "pray"..."soul"...

The full film used to be on youtube but they recently pulled it except for a few snippets, but I think it's available on DVD.
Incidentally here's a still screenshot of the ghost they keep seeing; a screaming young Victorian servant girl.
There's a neat twist in the ending which I won't give away; suffice to say they neglected to wonder what made her scream in the first place a century ago...

Posted Image

Edited by Crikey, 30 January 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#5962    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,245 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostCrikey, on 30 January 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

Guys, guys, if you want a religious debate, nominate a sub-forum and i'll be glad to meet you there.. :)
Meanwhile back to the Ancient Stones topic-

The classic 1970's film drama 'The Stone Tape' explored the possibility that stones are like "recording tape".
A high-tech team of electronics experts rents an old mansion to work in, but when several of them see a ghost they divert all their efforts into trying to electronically triggering it to appear to order, as in this clip where they try different sound frequencies etc. (***volume warning***)
(Incidentally their computer seems to go haywire at 1:20, printing out words like "pray"..."soul"...

The full film used to be on youtube but they recently pulled it except for a few snippets, but I think it's available on DVD.
Incidentally here's a still screenshot of the ghost they keep seeing; a screaming young Victorian servant girl.
There's a neat twist in the ending which I won't give away; suffice to say they neglected to wonder what made her scream in the first place a century ago...

Posted Image

I don't understand what you are implying.   Is this just an off-topic suggestion of a film to watch?    That's fine with me.   It does look like an interesting movie.
or
Are you using this as evidence for your idea?   That's a Zoser tactic.   Zoser said that if it is on video than it is true.   Logical people know how faulty that remark is.

#5963    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,488 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

So the plot line for a movie made for entertainment seems like as good an idea as any other? Sorry Crikey but you really need to offer some scientific evidence of your proposal in order for it to be taken as legitimate. Otherwise it is just a flight of fantasy. Furthermore, I'm still not sure why ET would need navigation beacons when I'm pretty sure that significant mapping/navigating methods en route are a fairly good prerequisite for space travel.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5964    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Nominate a forum for you? Try the below, have a look at the topics first to be sure whatever you post isnt already being discussed...

http://www.unexplain...p?showforum=116

and

http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=95

I may check what you post out, but Im not really one to debunk/discuss religions, Id sooner not even discuss it with anyone, so you may get a rest from me pulling posts to pieces!

#5965    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

It's YOU who started it.

And with a reason: you resent skeptics attacking to AA fantasy that you believe in, so you try to derail this thread with your nonsensical posts using quotes from the Bible.

#5966    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

A good picture showing nodules on the external Coricancha wall.

Notice how they have a radius making them unsuitable for rope holds or levers.

Posted Image

Anyway good evening all.

How is everyone?

Edited by zoser, 30 January 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Posted Image

#5967    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

A good picture showing nodules on the external Coricancha wall.

Notice how they have a radius making them unsuitable for rope holds or levers.

Anyway good evening all.

How is everyone?

so what? Nodules again eh?  

SO?

SO?    Whats the deal with nodules? Did aliens do it, or not? If not, why keep posting on the AA thread?

Dont you ever watch regular TV? Its praps more healthy than youtube!!

zoser youve become fanatical about bumps in rocks, its almost like a breast fixation! Have a look at what youre saying,  from someone elses point of view for once,  kindly?

#5968    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostMyles, on 30 January 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Logical people know how faulty that remark is.

Do you happen to know any here?  I'm not sure because there are people here that think these nodules are just rope holds.  It would be better if the skeptics claimed they were pegs for the workers to hang their coats on.

That's typical archaeological pap.

Posted Image

#5969    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 January 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

so what? Nodules again eh?  

SO?

SO? Whats the deal with nodules? Did aliens do it, or not? If not, why keep posting on the AA thread?

Dont you ever watch regular TV? Its praps more healthy than youtube!!

zoser youve become fanatical about bumps in rocks, its almost like a breast fixation! Have a look at what youre saying,  from someone elses point of view for once,  kindly?

Evening seeder.

Details like this are highly significant.

No explanation for it is there?  Then we have the same thing going on in Egypt with similar stone.  I don't agree with the skeptics tactic of 'we can't explain it so let's bury it'.

There is much to be learned here.

Posted Image

#5970    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

I was thinking about Sacsayhuaman and why there may be no nodules there.

There are however strange pock marks that I remarked earlier in the thread were caused by moulding effects.

Is this evidence of the tuning again?  There is more than one way to achieve it.

Again only relatively few blocks at Sacsayhuaman have them.  It seems to make sense.

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 30 January 2013 - 07:45 PM.

Posted Image