Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Glowing red eyes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:00 AM

Story submission by: Patti    Location: Farnham, New York

I am 62. This story has bothered me all these years. When I was 7 my dad built our house. After supper I would sit on his lap in front of the picture window in the evening and watch the family TV shows. When it was completely dark out I would see a pair of glowing red eyes. They weren't stationary ...

Read More: http://www.unexplain...lowing-red-eyes

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    IBelieveWhatIWant

IBelieveWhatIWant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

I remember when I was 3 or 4 I was over at the house of one of my mum's friends. Looking around the house I turned to face the door and to the bottom left of the door there is a window. I saw (a bit foggy on the exact about) about 3 pairs of 3 eyes staring back. At first I thought they were cats eyes but realized 1 no one in the unit block had cats and 2 why would there be 3 cats staring inside the house for no reason. Over the years (I'm 22 now) I have often gone back and fourth between whether what I saw was real or not.

Edited by IBelieveWhatIWant, 14 June 2014 - 11:27 AM.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

View PostIBelieveWhatIWant, on 14 June 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

I remember when I was 3 or 4 I was over at the house of one of my friends. Looking around the house I turned to face the door and to the bottom left of the door there is a window. I saw (a bit foggy on the exact about) about 3 pairs of 3 eyes staring back. At first I thought they were cats eyes but realized 1 no one in the unit block had cats and 2 why would there be 3 cats staring inside the house for no reason. Over the years (I'm 22 now) I have often gone back and fourth between whether what I saw was real or not.

3 or 4? and you knew that no one in the unit block near your friends house had cats? Thats mensa material that is.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    IBelieveWhatIWant

IBelieveWhatIWant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 June 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

3 or 4? and you knew that no one in the unit block near your friends house had cats? Thats mensa material that is.
Sorry I forgot to add "mum's". Also we live in the same unit block as well for further queries. After looking up "Mensa Material", I still have no idea what it is :).

#5    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

glowing red eyes is an old pneumonia going back decades

1. Mark of something sinister such as the devil looking at you.

2. Red-eye effect in Photography via a camera

3. Killzone 4

Posted Image

#6    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,534 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

4. Real bad hangover.

#7    Lotus_Blossom

Lotus_Blossom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• "We live by the sun. We feel by the moon."

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:20 AM

I experienced that quite a few times when I was younger. My parents had a large mirror hanging on the wall in the hallway between my bedroom and their bedroom. I would see glowing red eyes in that mirror when I would get up in the middle of the night to either go to the bathroom or to get a drink. It got to the point where I would grab a blanket or a sheet and throw it over the mirror before I darted to the bathroom, so I wouldnt have to see it. Eventually it stopped.

#8    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

I don't remember this, but my parents have told me that from age 2-4 I would have the same "nightmare" of glowing red eyes peering at me from my bedroom window. This experience happened for 2 years, almost nightly I am told. As I've stated, I don't have any recollection of said events, but my parents have always wondered what it was I was seeing as it is not within normal children parameters to experience the same nightmare for that duration.

#9    IBelieveWhatIWant

IBelieveWhatIWant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

It appears as though quite a few people have experienced the same thing around the same age as well. It's really strange.

#10    thejaystar0

thejaystar0

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

Recently I have been seeing these eyes in my dreams repetitively. There kinda distracting when your trying to sleep. :/

#11    Reggie098

Reggie098

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

When I was 14 I seen red eyes staring at me from the house I used to baby sit in and I seen these eyes regular

#12    MidnightLady

MidnightLady

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

• Expect nothing and any thing you get is a bonus.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

Well, I suppose it could be a mothman, but if it's low to the ground my guess would be an alien Siamese cat. I'm only half kidding here as I suspect many of my cats are not from around here.

Life is a Journey, not a Destination.

#13    Lauratarnowski3

Lauratarnowski3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:36 AM

Common in bigfoot sightings, usually, houses near the woods . Look up bigfoot sightings in your area

#14    Reggie098

Reggie098

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:43 AM

Never used to live near woods used to be a lot of fields grass land

#15    Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

Poltergeist

• 2,480 posts

• "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:36 AM

Rat's eyes glow red from reflected light in the dark.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet (1.5.167-8),

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users