Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Windowsill people?

Rhiz93

I actually have a friend that swears she used to see little people around her house. She's very smart (has two biology degrees), never drinks or takes drugs, and doesn't believe in any of the things we discuss on here (she's fairly close-minded, in fact). Yet she is very adamant about this. I remember her talking about this several years ago, so she would have been in her mid-20s when it occurred. I'll try and contact her to get more information.

I actually have a friend that swears she used to see little people around her house.

I'll try and contact her to get more information.

That would be good, get another view point on it.

Thanks,

I actually have a friend that swears she used to see little people around her house. She's very smart (has two biology degrees), never drinks or takes drugs, and doesn't believe in any of the things we discuss on here (she's fairly close-minded, in fact). Yet she is very adamant about this. I remember her talking about this several years ago, so she would have been in her mid-20s when it occurred. I'll try and contact her to get more information.

and i hate to break it to everyone here, but these comments? are getting more and more prevalent from some people; things being moved around dramatically; sometimes some will say they will see little 'lights'; how are we to say that these are not some sort of creature? sure, could have been imagination--but-what if it's not? of course there were sightings(recent times)of little 'people'; i think iceland has a park for em..i am not kidding

i have never personally seen them, but of course it's possible..what i wonder is why are you interested now? something going on that reminds you of it, maybe?

and-not everyone is mean and disparaging; some are of us are actually interested in your story :)

hang in there :)

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Rule 1b. Recruitment
  • Like 1

I actually have a friend that swears she used to see little people around her house. She's very smart (has two biology degrees), never drinks or takes drugs, and doesn't believe in any of the things we discuss on here (she's fairly close-minded, in fact). Yet she is very adamant about this.

Yet a smart woman with two biology degrees didn't bother investigating these "little people" which would have been one of the most incredible discoveries in biology.

If I ever see little people in my house, I'm either going to set up a dozen infrared video cameras everywhere or I'm going to make an appointment with a mental health professional.

• Like 4

Yet a smart woman with two biology degrees didn't bother investigating these "little people" which would have been one of the most incredible discoveries in biology.

If I ever see little people in my house, I'm either going to set up a dozen infrared video cameras everywhere or I'm going to make an appointment with a mental health professional.

do both, just to be sure ;)

• Like 1

LOL,

Gas leak from the cooker in the caravan?

Thanks,

Could be that. My parents brought a new caravan about 4 years ago now time to time the fridge gives off fumes if it's running off gas, especially if it is windy and blowing in the direction to the vent. Just needs adjusting and cleaning but still could have been the same for you. Depending on what the flume is made of , it could be that ie melted or moved, slipped and just reduced it going out like it did on ours the first time and just fill the caravan. Other thing I can think of is the curtains normally where they are stitched light can pass through the stitch holes and possibly create the effect. I know the blinds in the one we have do. Can't think of anything else that may cause it unless you were awaken suddenly from a deep sleep state and brain just carried on working as if a dream.

I honestly came on here thinking "what the ****" about a childhood memory. My father used to hold a knife to my mums throat, and a shotgun to her head, therefore I DID THINK it was a possibility that I could have made up these random people in response to my feelings at the time. Now that it has been suggested, I think it could quite possibly be the answer I am looking for. No, I am not looking for a response, in which someone replies that they also have a population of miniature people walking across their window sill, however I am asking for ideas. Imagination, hallucination or whatever you can come up with. I do stand by the fact that there were no illicit drugs around and any prescribed were safely out of reach of my 4 year old hands. I don't mean to sound as if I KNOW they were there because I can't guarantee they were, but at the same Id prefer not to be advised to lay off of **** or told that I was sleeping.. Because I know damn well that that was not the circumstances. I'll delete this anyway, as I can't see there being other reasonable ideas.

we gave u reasonable facts but u wont accept them so wat else could we do? -_____-

Why would little people hang around a window sill, when that is usually where cats hang out? Hmmm, maybe now I see why cats hang out there too.

• Like 5

Why would little people hang around a window sill, when that is usually where cats hang out? Hmmm, maybe now I see why cats hang out there too.

that's a darned good point you have there!

Can you really go back to remembering what happened,at 4 yrs old,amazing !

tiny little people walking in a straight line across the window seal.

Any ideas?

Ants? They do that....walk in a straight line. There must have been a lot of ants around living in the bush, as well as other creepy crawlies.

Ants? They do that....walk in a straight line. There must have been a lot of ants around living in the bush, as well as other creepy crawlies.

hmm and horses and donkeys ? to think only knights ride horses now every one does .. even ants !

i better start another career

seriously to OP though something seen when you are 4 years old could be rich imagination

we all saw all kinda of imaginary things as kids

hmm and horses and donkeys ? to think only knights ride horses now every one does .. even ants !

Good grief, I didn't say anything about ants riding horses. The OP is convinced he saw something, I just suggested they may have only been ants.

• Like 1

Can you really go back to remembering what happened,at 4 yrs old,amazing !

i have lots of memories from when i was four years old, although none of little people.

Good grief, I didn't say anything about ants riding horses. The OP is convinced he saw something, I just suggested they may have only been ants.

lol .. but you outta admit it'll be interesting to see ants that does ! :D

i have lots of memories from when i was four years old, although none of little people.

Ok Young Lady I believe you,I can only remember my 1st day at school (5 yrs old), morning break came and I went home thinking that my education was over,thats it no more school, but my mom quickly took me back,and no one had noticed I had been away,luckily I only lived about 200 yds away.
  • Like 1

I can't believe no one has mentioned The Littles. Could it have been a bedtime story that your imagination went a tad crazy with, Rhiz?

http://en.wikipedia....iki/The_Littles

Edited by Michelle

I think as a child you were seeing things. You was sleeping and didn't realize it

Maybe since you were looking through the window, they were just normal sized people just really far away?

the more i see this the more i like it, just the right distance to see them as "little" and appearing to be on the window sill...

• Like 1

When I was around 4 years old, I lived in a caravan in the bush with my mother. I remember laying in bed of a night, watching tiny little people walking in a straight line across the window seal. The best way I can describe the people (atleast 20) is that they were like villagers or farmers, moving or travelling - as they had a cart and their belongings. There was also horses or donkeys. Imagine Little Bo Peep with her lambs , that kind of look a such. But they were not detailed, simply black figures. I find this very hard to explain and I have not found anything remotely related to this subject.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Swamp Gas!

• Like 1

My cat always sit on my window sill whenever I leave the house, as I always see her sitting there when I'm coming back home. Now I know that she's just protecting the place from those invasive little people.

• Like 2

Ah, kids will imagine all kinds of things :rolleyes:

When I was little my parents would always read me the story of the three piglets and the bad wolf. I swear I saw the wolf one night when I woke up in my room and he turned me around in bed. Sure enough, in the morning I woke laying upside down.That same morning while my mum was dressing me up for kindergarten, I saw the same wolf standing in the window staring at me. I even told my mum "Look mum he's here again" ..

Weird thing is I can't remember what my mum said to that, no matter how hard I try. I must have been about 4-5. I never saw him since ..

So yeah, I'd def go with kid's imagination..

the more i see this the more i like it, just the right distance to see them as "little" and appearing to be on the window sill...

Makes the most sense if you ask me. :tu:

• Like 1