Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

3 new arrests in the Boston Bombings


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 02 May 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

They are in deep,their actions alone suggest that.Apparently they removed the Items before the Cop was Shot,so they could have prevented that.

These 3 knew what they were doing, and it can not be explained away as acting naive and stupid.They are going to Jail for a very long time.

Given the known and assumed nature of this, I agree. Likely not a slap on the wrist.

Maybe not long, hard-term prison time, but I would guess at least a few years and a decade of probation.
But who knows, perhaps some or all will get less.

What one or all three did(removing and discarding MAJOR criminal evidence), fully knowing this was a serious Fed investigation, and lying to the Feds on top of that, is not going to sit well with a judge/jury, to be sure.

Edited by pallidin, 02 May 2013 - 02:31 AM.


#17    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,555 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hmm... Moderates covering for extremists, extremists covering for extremists or friends covering for their friend? In all cases those idiots should've not done anything. I'm not trying to give advice but I'm glad these guys, including joker, are dumb as bricks. They're making things easier for investigators. If these guys would've sat still and joker would've worn a forward facing hat and glasses.... They're idiots. Classic pawns and useful idiots to their ringleaders.

Posted Image

#18    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 02 May 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

Hmm... Moderates covering for extremists, extremists covering for extremists or friends covering for their friend? In all cases those idiots should've not done anything. I'm not trying to give advice but I'm glad these guys, including joker, are dumb as bricks. They're making things easier for investigators. If these guys would've sat still and joker would've worn a forward facing hat and glasses.... They're idiots. Classic pawns and useful idiots to their ringleaders.

Yeah, I hear you.

Question, who are the "ringleaders"? In your opinion, of course.


#19    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

    jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

  • Member
  • 3,609 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2011
  • Location:Currently entering

  • It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

There are no ringleaders. Watching leaked videos online of American soldiers and troops doing horrible things to others is one pathway in creating extremism and is new. Teenagers covering for their friends will always happen and is not new at all. Combine the two and this is the result.

The part of the brain responsible for higher executive funciton is not fully developed until around age 25.

Maturation of the prefontal coretex

That lawmakers and citizens want more people to burn will insure maximum penalties and probably explains why MSBNC is now actling life Fox and giving us the heads of these three on a platter like Salome wanted the head of John the Baptist or the Jews choosing Jesus over Barabas. What I am saying with that last point is that we are wasting energy on teens instead of finding the root of extremism (our own foreign policy included; based on profit; profit motive is unchecked; we need regulation of war too) and eliminating them.


#20    acidhead

acidhead

    Were Not Your Slaves!

  • Member
  • 10,569 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Understanding 'why' THEY hate us is key to peace.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#21    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,380 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 01 May 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Wonder how many other non American citizen students are showing the same gratitude to the US`s hospitality of allowing them in?
Time to do a bit more investigation on who is allowed into the country......oh wait:
Two of the three students are Kazakh and had previously been detained by officials with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency,

Makes you wonder how they get in? money? no evidence of any criminal activities back in their country-- which is not a surprise as some of these countries do not have any records full stop. How about "let them in and we can watch what they are up to, sort of like, keep your friends close and your enemies close"

I agree we need to see why student visas are being given to terroists, but students who qualify for admission to a US school and meet the requirements for a visa do not need to be grateful.


#22    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postacidhead, on 02 May 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

Understanding 'why' THEY hate us is key to peace.

That's easy! Western society does not want Sharia law on the legal books, say, for the US, UK, etc...

But they do. They want Sharia law EVERYWHERE on earth.

They "hate" us because we hate radical Islam and their desire to spread it throughout our planet.

Simple.

They have PUBLICLY declared such intention, starting with the whole of Middle Eastern countries and eventually to everywhere else.

In other words, there will be no peace from them unless everyone on the planet submits to radical Islam and Sharia law.

I choose to proudly, and without reservation, fight against radical Islam to my dying breath.

Edited by pallidin, 02 May 2013 - 06:35 PM.


#23    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Say acidhead, do you know what Sharia law even is? And that radical Islam DIRECTLY promotes and demands it?

Are you OK with the entire earth under Sharia law?

You must have an opinion. I do.

Please feel free to answer with your opinion on THAT specific.


#24    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,555 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postpallidin, on 02 May 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:



Yeah, I hear you.

Question, who are the "ringleaders"? In your opinion, of course.
I don't know man but the older one didn't go from being a boxer to building bombs with remote detonation all by himself. Someone put him up to this and someone showed him how. Now the terrorist a couple years ago in Times Square who filled his car with gas cans and fireworks sounds more like someone who could've acted on his own given the completely amateur nature of his explosive rig.
All this talk of understanding why they hate US is redundant to me and you already explained why. They are bent on world domination. Ok, maybe there are things we do to further anger them but they'd still hate US and try to kill US anyways just because they've said as much.

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 02 May 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

There are no ringleaders. Watching leaked videos online of American soldiers and troops doing horrible things to others is one pathway in creating extremism and is new. Teenagers covering for their friends will always happen and is not new at all. Combine the two and this is the result.

The part of the brain responsible for higher executive funciton is not fully developed until around age 25.

Maturation of the prefontal coretex

That lawmakers and citizens want more people to burn will insure maximum penalties and probably explains why MSBNC is now actling life Fox and giving us the heads of these three on a platter like Salome wanted the head of John the Baptist or the Jews choosing Jesus over Barabas. What I am saying with that last point is that we are wasting energy on teens instead of finding the root of extremism (our own foreign policy included; based on profit; profit motive is unchecked; we need regulation of war too) and eliminating them.

Wasting our time with teens? I concede that these three idiots likely are just that. But what would you do? Shake your fist and say why you little and let them go? No, they need punished. On the other hand, the still living terrorist is a teen and no amount of inquiry as to what he knows is a waste of time.

Posted Image

#25    acidhead

acidhead

    Were Not Your Slaves!

  • Member
  • 10,569 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

View Postpallidin, on 02 May 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Say acidhead, do you know what Sharia law even is? And that radical Islam DIRECTLY promotes and demands it?

Are you OK with the entire earth under Sharia law?

You must have an opinion. I do.

Please feel free to answer with your opinion on THAT specific.

If 'they' are trying to impose Sharia Law on the entire Earth than I say 'they' are doing a terrible job of imposing it so far.  I'd be more concerned about being struck by lightning if I was you bud.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#26    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

View Postacidhead, on 03 May 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

If 'they' are trying to impose Sharia Law on the entire Earth than I say 'they' are doing a terrible job of imposing it so far.  I'd be more concerned about being struck by lightning if I was you bud.

You're avoiding the question(though certainly under no obligation to answer)
And, they ARE making significant steps in that direction, currently in the M.E. Political change, of any nature, can take time.

Are you in favor of Sharia law?


#27    acidhead

acidhead

    Were Not Your Slaves!

  • Member
  • 10,569 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

View Postpallidin, on 03 May 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

You're avoiding the question(though certainly under no obligation to answer)
And, they ARE making significant steps in that direction, currently in the M.E. Political change, of any nature, can take time.

Are you in favor of Sharia law?

Keep your head up.  It could strike at any time.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#28    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

Acidhead, I like clear positions, and actually respect those whom have one.

My position on radical Islam and Sharia law is that it is barbaric, sexist, and homophobic... with often deadly outcomes.

What's your position?


#29    acidhead

acidhead

    Were Not Your Slaves!

  • Member
  • 10,569 posts
  • Joined:13 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Victoria, BC CANADA

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

View Postpallidin, on 03 May 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

Acidhead, I like clear positions, and actually respect those whom have one.

My position on radical Islam and Sharia law is that it is barbaric, sexist, and homophobic... with often deadly outcomes.

What's your position?

I'm not concerned with what other individuals do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect mine.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#30    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

So, you have no opinion or position with respect to radical Islam and Sharia law.

Fine. As such, I see no reason to continue our particular conversation since you have no specific position on the subject.

Have a nice day, sir.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users