Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In his third book, 'The Flying Saucer Conspiracy', first published in 1955, Major Donald E. Keyhoe mentions a high-level covert organisation dubbed 'the silence group' as being responsible for the continuing secrecy surrounding UFO's and extraterrestrial visitations.

On September 15th, 1956, a western Master of Yogi, Dr. George King, the late Founder/President of the Aetherius Society, delivered a Cosmic Transmission from an Extraterrestrial Intelligence, codenamed - Mars Sector 6, to a public audience at the Caxton Hall, London, England. Here is an excerpt:

''This is Mars Sector 6, reporting. Subject - The Conspiracy.

There are more of our vehicles being seen at the moment around Terra than ever before, and yet fewer reports are reaching the press. This is because of a conspiracy to deny our existence. Dear friends, do not let the conspirators be successful. You talk upon Terra about the Silence Group. It does exist. The Silence Group - what is it? I will tell you beyond all doubt. It is run by the great financial organisations - organisations that move countries - organisations which cause conflict between one country and another, so that war may result. So that their profit may be great indeed. Organisations which have sworn to rule Terra with an iron hand. They cannot do it openly. How can they do it? There is only one way. That is by playing one faction off against another and causing internal strife between the two.

The Silence Group does exist.

It is like some insidious monster in your midst, working by day and night. The Mental Channel that I use at the moment was approached and his permission gained before these statements were made public, because of the danger in which he would be. However, he, like ourselves, saw fit that the revelation of this knowledge should take place.

The dark forces upon your Earth are highly organised. It is the forces of Light which are not organised by the ordinary man. One religious body is at loggerheads with another, and yet all black magic ritual is synchronised so that a predetermined and specific result may be brought about. Your religions are split. Where is the synchronisation? It does not exist. You have certain religious factors saying to the congregation, 'You may not attend any other church.' You have other religious factors saying that their sister religions are useless because they only believe so and so and not this and that. Where is the synchronisation there? It does not exist. Yet all the time the insidious monster is working among you, fostering this mental break, fostering this psychic break between religion and religion.

The most difficult people upon Earth for us to approach, either directly or indirectly by impression, are some of the most ardent church goers. We are not inferring that there is anything wrong with this going to church - it is a wonderful thing - but, please, we would ask you people who do so to try to bring about an understanding in your church with all the other churches. Walk in front of a Master and he will tell you beyond doubt that you must study the whole of philosophy to know anything about a part of it. Certain Matters upon Earth are saying this at this moment, and yet certain so-called teachers in the West will not have anything to do, from an official point of view, with Eastern Thought and Philosophy. Don't you see, that is the break! Don't you see why these things are going on? The insidious monster works slowly, coolly and with calculation, to bring about the result of terrestrial dictatorship. Spiritual Power - and that ONLY - can stop the workings of this foul octopus in your midst.

Yes, certainly, certain factors from Mars and Venus wish to speak, not only to the people of Los Angeles but to the people of London and the people of New York, to the people of Sydney, to the people of Moscow, but we know that at the moment the authorities would turn our request down.''

(Source: Cosmic Voice Volume 2., p37-37) http://www.aetherius.org/shop/cosmic-voice-vol-2/

Speedy Deletion Wiki - the silence group: http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/The_Silence_Group

Is 'the silence group' infiltrating UFO Organisations? - A Godlike Productions post which immediately caused me to be banned from the site and unable to even view the posts! I contested the ban according to their rules with the immediate reply: ''Your unban request was denied.''......unless...''you wish to immediately bypass this ban, you can choose to become an upgraded member.''

ROBERT BIGELOW AND THE UFO MOVEMENT

Frontman for 'the silence group'?

ROBERT BIGELOW AND MUFON

''Billionaire real estate investor and entrepreneur Robert Bigelow who has long been known to give millions of dollars to fund UFO research has just concluded a deal with MUFON to furnish rapid response teams of Field Investigators to be deployed within 24 hours to the scene of a major UFO event.

Bigelow has hired 50 top-flight scientists to assist MUFON in this endeavor to function as consultants and to do expensive lab analysis of alien materials gathered at the location of a UFO event.

Bigelow who has been known to keep his findings on the UFO subject secret has agreed per his contract with MUFON to hold nothing back from this organization that is revealed in the BAASS lab analysis of materials supplied by MUFON.''

(Source: MUFON to receive major funding from billionaire backer - March 6, 2009) http://www.examiner.com/article/mufon-to-receive-major-funding-from-billionaire-backer

Robert Bigelow's Net Worth is approximately $1 Billion, yet very little is known about Bigelow. Even the source of his fortune remains a mystery!

GOVERNMENT DEFER ALL UFO REPORTS TO BIGELOW AEROSPACE!

''A strange FAA directive issued back in 2010 shows that the US government has in fact deferred all FAA UFO reports to Bigelow Aerospace, raising eyebrows in the UFO investigative community. MUFON and the FAA have been bottlenecked in their investigation of UFO related information and the funnel leads straight to the man himself, Robert Bigelow, who was confronted by a true Hero, Jesse Ventura on this very matter in Utah after Ventura’s “Tru TV” crew investigated Robert Bigelow’s “Skinwalker Ranch”.'' Jesse Ventura referred to Bigelow's funding of UFO research and highly sanitized information as a ''Corporate takeover of UFO's''. In Jesse's very short meeting with Robert Bigelow he confirmed that the Government did defer to his Bigelow Aerospace company on UFO matters but wasn't prepared to tell Jesse exactly how he got to that level. He simply said, ''It's a long story!'' with a smile!

ROBERT BIGELOW REFUSES TO DISCLOSE WHAT HE KNOWS ABOUT THE UFO/EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL PHENOMENA

When asked on Ventura’s “Tru TV” what he (Robert Bigelow) had uncovered about the ET phenomena he simply replied, ''Years ago I had to make a decision that it was probably best not to talk too much!''

The reporter then asked Bigelow, ''Well, can you tell me if you believe that there are ET's on this Planet?'' He replied after initially deflecting the question, ''Yes, I do believe there is enough evidence, enough proof that the prosaic explanation doesn't cover the phenomena, so I'll leave it at that!''. By ''prosaic explanation'' I believe he refers here to the quite dull, nuts and bolts, explanation which does not really give us a true conception of significance of the UFO Phenomena. This has, indeed, been one of the stumbling blocks of modern UFO Research organisations. It also suggest to me that Robert Bigelow is operating and working for the 'silence group' with other agencies and organisations within certain predetermined parameters by his financiers!

The reporter continues: ''Would you ever consider putting together some kind of dossier or document based on all the investigations that you have done over the years?'' Bigelows reply is very interesting, ''I try to stay away from words like ever, or never.....I think, right now is NOT the right time for that and I don't see that on the horizon!''

I would have to agree with Alex Jones that Bigelow is a FRONT-MAN and that the guy behind Bigelow is Colonel John B. Alexander.

(Source: http://www.sheepletv.com/all-ufo-cases-deferred-to-bigelow-aerospace-weapons-in-space-exemption/)

ROBERT BIGELOW AND HIS LINKS TO 'COAST TO COAST' WITH ART BELL

''In his book 'Reading the Enemy's Mind', remote viewer Paul Smith relates that in 1992 Robert Bigelow put the wheels in motion for a radio show on the paranormal, called Area 2000, hosted by Art Bell and featuring reports from George Knapp (whom Bigelow has had a long association with - Knapp was given an exclusive to the Skinwalker Ranch story, and also has covered the Bigelow space efforts) and Linda Moulton Howe. While Bigelow later withdrew sponsorship of the show, Art Bell continued with it and it later evolved into the massively popular Coast to Coast AM.''

(Source: http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/rank.html)

ROBERT BIGELOW AND THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DISCOVERY SCIENCE

Bigelow created the National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS) in 1995 to investigate border phenomena, stocking the advisory board with some of the leading lights in the field such as Jacques Vallee, Hal Puthoff, Melvin Morse and Edgar Mitchell. Employees of the organization were generally PhD scientists, as well as some former FBI field investigators and law-enforcement professionals. In 2004 NIDS was placed in an ''inactive status''.

BIGELOW AND HIS 'GIFT' TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA

Robert T. and Diane Bigelow gave $3.7 million to the College of Sciences at UNLV (University of Nevada, Las Vegas) to fill a new academic position called 'The Bigelow Chair of Consciousness Studies' to be filled 'initially' on an annual basis by distinguished visiting science scholars. On forming this new research department Robert Bigelow said, ''We are very interested in seeing the disciplines of physics, biology, and chemistry - empirical scientific investigations into the natural laws of the universe - applied to the study of consciousness..."

(Source: http://news.unlv.edu/release/bigelows039-chair-consciousness-studies-established-unlv)

ROBERT BIGELOW AND THE 'SKINWALKER RANCH' IN UTAH

Robert Bigelow brought the 'Skinwalker Ranch' in 1995 through NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS) where residents had reported UFO sightings, cattle mutilations and paranormal experiences.

ROBERT BIGELOW AND HIS LINKS WITH THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

According to Jesse Ventura in his program, Conspiracy Theory, Bigelow is the only one known to be allowed to sell military info and material under ITAR, International Traffic in Arms Regulations. For practical purposes, ITAR regulations dictate that information and material pertaining to defense and military related technologies (for items listed on the U.S. Munitions List) may only be shared with U.S. Persons unless authorization from the Department of State is received or a special exemption is used.

(Source:http://mufonalookattheorganization.yolasite.com/who-is-bigelow.php)

BIGELOW AEROSPACE INTERESTS!

Bigelow Aerospace was founded by Robert Bigelow in 1998. By 2013, Bigelow had invested US$250 million in the company. (Or possibly 'funneled' money into Bigelow Aerospace as a front for more nefarious R & D on behalf of the Military-Industrial complex) The company does pioneering work on expandable space station modules and probably does a lot of work for Unacknowledged Special Access Projects too!

(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigelow_Aerospace)

Dare I say it?

This pure fiction, and not particularly good at that. Why would an ET race name themselves Mars Sector 6. Is it a cooincidence that they happened to name the planet the same as we did? Same goes for most of the other referrences, like Terra and talking about Eastern and Western culture, very terrestrial terminology and outlooks.

Surely though he could have come up with a better name than the silence group, it really does sound like they are a political pressure group for the preservation of our Libraries.

Although I have to agree, sometimes approaching 'Ardent Church Goers' can be a little difficult.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's it. All of the UFO groups have been silenced and are part of the conspiracy.

BTW, "Dr." George King was just another 50s era nutjob pushing some funky feel good spiritualist nonsense. He still has a few followers, but it's dwindling since his death and will probably go the way of the rest of these groups in another generation or so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society

WELL it could be possible that the channeled alien was using "Earth terms" (although the use of "Terra" rather then "Earth" suggests an attempt at being "all space-y" I admit).