Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

WTC exploding man. Anyone seen this?

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#121    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,208 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 28 October 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

no,  it's far more logical to believe in a  report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: ...
Actually.. I'd think it was more important to look logically at facts and science and proven stuff to thence determine what parts of the investigation are in dispute, and if you aren't an expert, consider deferring to those who are...

....and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's.
WHO is calling this 'everyone' that?  Who decided on the legitimacy of the questions?  You?  Or is this a wonderful example of a strawman?

I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this...
So wouldn't it be better to properly debate the issues and see if there is a truth to be found?  Are you capable of identifying the wackjobs and how does the 'royal we' know you aren't one?

...but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent.
"Condemn"???  Are they banned?  Incarcerated?  Prevented from having their say?  Please elaborate.  I hope you aren't referring to them being (perhaps harshly, but rightly) questioned about their interpretations and claims and whether they have the requisite knowledge or analytical ability..

most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered.
Frankly, I think that is an absolutely disgusting thing to say.  Handwaving and ugly ad hominem at its very worst.

YOU want to be right and win an argument.
So let me get this straight - you *don't* want to be right?  And whatever side happens to be right.. them winning the argument isn't a good thing?

I don't follow - I would have thought finding out what is right and winning the argument on that basis was a good thing..

Some of us just want the damn TRUTH.
Gee, really?  Well, I certainly wouldn't want that...  {/sarcasm}

and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.
You are entitled to your opinion and your further vague and non-specific labeling of readers as fools.

So, hands up all those who think that any commission could possibly come up with an absolute 100% detailed perfect 'truth'...?

Hmm, I see none of your 'fools' here.. :unsure2:

TrueBeliever, please be specific.  First - tell us, in detail, what you think happened on 9/11.  Then, outline the very best example you have of the 'lies' you are so adamant about and give us your logical, supported, scientific, verifiable refutation.  For the record (and bringing this back on topic), I've offered a few comments about the OP's video here - do you have anything to say about those comments?

Do you think there is enough information gleanable from the video to come to any conclusions about exactly what might have happened?

Before you wade in, may I suggest you browse  .. this..  and if you aren't prepared to put in that sort of effort, please don't bother.

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#122    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,511 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 28 October 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

no,  it's far more logical to believe in a  report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: .......and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's. I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this.........but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent. most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered. YOU want to be right and win an argument. Some of us just want the damn TRUTH. and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.

What you see as a legit question, many see as self centered BS to fill your day out. We have direct confessions from absolute maniacs who think it is just fine to behead their daughter if she so dare be seen in the company of men whom are not immediate family, or stone to death people for adultery. Absolute sick b******* with a backwards sense of barbaric justice that comes from the dark ages all jump up and cheer and celebrate mass murder as a good thing for Islam. These people proudly proclaim they are the murderers, and not only that, but are happy they committed such sick and twisted acts and gleefully cheer the action. Anthony crap for brains Mundine is an Australian Muslim who said "America brought this one themselves". I hope the twit leaves he country. The barbarism and sickness is global amongst this twisted community.
And to counter this CTer's read between the lines and stretch every vague possibility to breaking point in order to come up with nothing more than a vague alternative culprit, and that being in the very people voted into Government. No outright confessions is good enough when you can go into some long winded BS that achieves naught but for personal satisfaction.

And you really do wonder why people regard such garbology with one eye cocked?
Now don't try to tell me some crap about being some bull**** crusader for the truth. I am too old to listen to that self serving garbage. You think logical people are fools? Well nuts to you. I think you might well the the minority by a very long shot. Go support a murderer, but when you do, do not be surprised that people do not like it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#123    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,511 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

View PostCoffey, on 04 November 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

You just have to ask yourself why 1 family has enough money to house and feed everyone on the planet.... Yet people are dying  of the cold and starving to death every day. It's doesn't give you a good image of those people. They can't be decent people. If i had that money I would not turn a blind eye to the people who suffer. I would never have thta much money in my life because I would never keep it to myself while others suffer.

I do not think everyone is bad, Bill Gates has given 28 billion to charity, and has a plan to end world hunger.

And that's from the evil guy at Microsoft! It seems even he isn't so bad!

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#124    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 November 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

I do not think everyone is bad, Bill Gates has given 28 billion to charity, and has a plan to end world hunger.

And that's from the evil guy at Microsoft! It seems even he isn't so bad!

Posted Image

Yes but his plans to do so include harming people etc. LOL

He is all for reducing the population and backs some rather controversial ideas for doing so.

If you want to end world hunger it's simple: Spirulina

It's an algae that has everything a human needs in it, even NASA and ESA uses it. It can be grown anywhere without much work. Would give people in say Africa for example jobs to farm it and then supplies them with food.

Research it yourself, it would end world hunger and malnutrition... Yet this is the thing, once the huge drug companies catch on to it it will become something expensive etc. (they probably already are trying to figure out how to do that)

World hunger won't end until the greed ends.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#125    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,511 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostCoffey, on 13 November 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Yes but his plans to do so include harming people etc. LOL

He is all for reducing the population and backs some rather controversial ideas for doing so.

If you want to end world hunger it's simple: Spirulina

It's an algae that has everything a human needs in it, even NASA and ESA uses it. It can be grown anywhere without much work. Would give people in say Africa for example jobs to farm it and then supplies them with food.

Research it yourself, it would end world hunger and malnutrition... Yet this is the thing, once the huge drug companies catch on to it it will become something expensive etc. (they probably already are trying to figure out how to do that)

World hunger won't end until the greed ends.

I beg your pardon?

His plans do not include harming people. Are you sure you are reading this correctly, I said GATES not HITLER.

Yes population cut backs I believe are an absolute must. I am all for a small Australia and hope the big Australia idea is finally out the window. Do you understand the benefits of a smaller population? Do you understand the problems that overpopulation causes? Do you understand what the current global problems are?

Spirulina.
Posted Image

Hrrmzz reminds me of...........
Posted Image

How do you figure just growing cheaper types of food will solve the problem? Some of these families are like over ten children, will that increase to 20 with more resources? You canot just throw heaps of food at the problem and hope it goes away, that will only increase the problem over time.

Sorry, I do not think Spirulina is any sort of answer to world hunger and poverty at all. It will just slowly make the problem bigger. We need to think outside the box, as Gates is doing. Sustainability and future proofing is the key, not throwing a mess at the wall and hoping it sticks.

And that's not easy for me to say about Gates being a UNIX man! :P

World hunger will end when someone has a red hot crack at it, and it willing to put decades into the solution. Greed is not the handbrake, our thinking is. Who is going to pay the people in Africa to kick of the program? Who is going to set up growing areas and maintain them? Where is that land coming from? Who is going to continue paying people to produce food others cannot pay for? There is no economics to saying "grow algae" it still has to be grown. If it were as easy as you say would these people not already been gorging on Spirulina? It has a history dating back to the Aztecs, it is no secret or new discovery. The globe is not stupid and just waiting for a simple answer, if such existed, people would take that option over dying horribly.

Edited by psyche101, 13 November 2012 - 11:51 PM.

#126    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Great. A dead thread brought back to life by my speeling.

#127    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 November 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

I beg your pardon?

His plans do not include harming people. Are you sure you are reading this correctly, I said GATES not HITLER.

Yes population cut backs I believe are an absolute must. I am all for a small Australia and hope the big Australia idea is finally out the window. Do you understand the benefits of a smaller population? Do you understand the problems that overpopulation causes? Do you understand what the current global problems are?

Spirulina.
Posted Image

Hrrmzz reminds me of...........
Posted Image

How do you figure just growing cheaper types of food will solve the problem? Some of these families are like over ten children, will that increase to 20 with more resources? You canot just throw heaps of food at the problem and hope it goes away, that will only increase the problem over time.

Sorry, I do not think Spirulina is any sort of answer to world hunger and poverty at all. It will just slowly make the problem bigger. We need to think outside the box, as Gates is doing. Sustainability and future proofing is the key, not throwing a mess at the wall and hoping it sticks.

And that's not easy for me to say about Gates being a UNIX man! :P

World hunger will end when someone has a red hot crack at it, and it willing to put decades into the solution. Greed is not the handbrake, our thinking is. Who is going to pay the people in Africa to kick of the program? Who is going to set up growing areas and maintain them? Where is that land coming from? Who is going to continue paying people to produce food others cannot pay for? There is no economics to saying "grow algae" it still has to be grown. If it were as easy as you say would these people not already been gorging on Spirulina? It has a history dating back to the Aztecs, it is no secret or new discovery. The globe is not stupid and just waiting for a simple answer, if such existed, people would take that option over dying horribly.

Because they obviously don't know about Spirulina already. It's nothing to with a cheap food. It's to do with the health benefits of it. It contains over 100 nutrients

Here are some Spirulina facts that will make you want to add it to your diet:
  • It is a complete protein (and more digestible for us than any other animal or plant protein. It contains all 8 essential amino acids and 10 non essential ones that support good health.
  • It protects the immune system
  • Is said to correct degenerative diseases & even help you live longer
  • It increases your energy
  • It contains lots of vitamin A (great for healthy, pretty skin and eyes).
  • It's a wonderful source of vitamin B12, so perfect for us veggies and vegans who struggle to get this into our diets.
  • It contains (amongst many other things): Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (hello beauty booster!) B1, B2, B3, B6 and folic acid.
  • It contains a special little thing Phycocyanin, which natural food gurus call a very potent anti-cancer phytochemical.
  • The super dark greenness of Spirulina whilst yucky to look at, contains 5 times more beta-carotene and clorophyll-a than carrots and 40 times more than spinach! so it's a super blood cleanser which protects our cells.
  • It's been found to actually prevent damage caused by toxins effecting the heart liver kidneys, DNA, eyes and neurons.
  • It balances the PH level in our bodies - now, this fact here is possibly one of the best, since disease and general unhealthiness comes from having unbalanced, acidic bodies... do some research and you'll see for yourself!
  • It helps protect our bodies from harmful radiation and was even used to help treat children effected by the Chernobyl disaster.
All that from something that is easy to grow and harvest.

That picture is also misleading, that is only 1 form of it.

As pills. (not recommended cause it doesn't do anything unless you take like 16 a day)

Posted Image

Powder form: (I put this in home made smoothies)

Posted Image

As for Bill Gates, he backs using vaccinations to be used to lower fertility rates in women. I read an article on it where him and his wife both back it. I know the population needs to be "controlled" as in the number not literally controlled. lol But not by taking peoples rights away.

Also we wouldn't have this problem if we spent more on a international space program instead of funding wars.

Edited by Coffey, 14 November 2012 - 01:47 PM.

#128    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,872 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

View PostCoffey, on 14 November 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

It's a wonderful source of vitamin B12, so perfect for us veggies and vegans who struggle to get this into our diets.
That appears a rather dubious claim:
The edible cyanobacteria are not suitable for use as vitamin B12 sources, especially in vegans.
http://ebm.rsmjourna...ent/232/10/1266

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#129    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postflyingswan, on 14 November 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

That appears a rather dubious claim:
The edible cyanobacteria are not suitable for use as vitamin B12 sources, especially in vegans.
http://ebm.rsmjourna...ent/232/10/1266

That's wrong.

Also the source is completely biased. I don't trust the any official medical organizations or the FDA as they are all about money and do not care for our needs.

Prime examples of this are:

Bayer selling HIV infected over the counter drugs to the US, then when they where caught they carried on selling those drugs to Africa etc... This is a fact. Bay er is the same company that makes most Pharmaceutical drugs. They even make Rennies and other over the counter drugs.

The FDA allows GMO crops and nasty chemicals to be put into food yet does not allow NATURAL herbs etc that are proven to help cure/prevent certain conditions. How can you trust this company with your food safety?!

As for the medical companies they side with the FDA and Pharmaceutical companies because of money.

So no I do not trust anything that says, especially when I was Vitamin B12 deficient and now I'm not after having that Spirulina.

Do you think these corporate giants want you to stop buying all the things on that list?! No way. Do you think they want you to know that we can stop world hunger? Nope, that would mean population growth and a lod of other reasons they don't want that.

Edited by Coffey, 14 November 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#130    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,872 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostCoffey, on 14 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

That's wrong.

Also the source is completely biased. I don't trust the any official medical organizations or the FDA as they are all about money and do not care for our needs.
My source was a Japanese academic publishing in a peer-reviewed journal.  What have you got apart from your own opinion?

Edited by flyingswan, 14 November 2012 - 05:37 PM.

"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#131    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

View Postflyingswan, on 14 November 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

My source was a Japanese academic publishing in a peer-reviewed journal.  What have you got apart from your own opinion?

http://www.naturalne..._superfood.html

Do you understand how B12 actually works?

For starters you do not get it from most milk products. Only raw milk and some organic milk.

The only reason you get B12 from animal products is if the actual meat has been mixed or covered with the intestinal fluids... (I say fluids, but you know what really goes through the intestines)

The only reason the meat has B12 is because of this and it happens during slaughter. Before that happened humans never got it from meat, they got it from using manure to grow plants.

So it's not natural to be in meat either. With most farm animals now, the animals are low in B2 themselves due to how they are kept and fed. So most of what you hear about getting b12 from animal products is utter bs. But you won't get told that by the meat industry which is huge. Not exactly hard for any scientist to take a lot of money from these people an lie.

I'll believe the results I see myself over your source. In other words I believe what I is KNOW, while you believe what you are TOLD.  Which is the whole problem with the world right now.

#132    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostCoffey, on 14 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

The only reason you get B12 from animal products is if the actual meat has been mixed or covered with the intestinal fluids... (I say fluids, but you know what really goes through the intestines)

The only reason the meat has B12 is because of this and it happens during slaughter. Before that happened humans never got it from meat, they got it from using manure to grow plants.

From wikipedia:  "Vitamin B12 is found in foods that come from animals, including fish and shellfish, meat (especially liver), poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products"

So is wiki incorrect, or is it your position that eggs and shellfish are somehow covered with intestinal fluids also, despite not being 'slaughtered'?

I'll believe the results I see myself over your source. In other words I believe what I is KNOW, while you believe what you are TOLD.  Which is the whole problem with the world right now.

I think one of the problems with the world right now is that people don't apply basic critical thinking to what they 'KNOW' prior to trumpeting it as the truth, but that's just me I guess.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#133    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 14 November 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

From wikipedia:  "Vitamin B12 is found in foods that come from animals, including fish and shellfish, meat (especially liver), poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products"

So is wiki incorrect, or is it your position that eggs and shellfish are somehow covered with intestinal fluids also, despite not being 'slaughtered'?

I think one of the problems with the world right now is that people don't apply basic critical thinking to what they 'KNOW' prior to trumpeting it as the truth, but that's just me I guess.

Anyone can edit wikipedia and I've found wikipedia to be wrong on many occasions. I've proven it to be wrong on this exact forum with information before.

Anyway  what I said is standard knowledge. Eggs only have b12 if the chicken is producing B12. The fact is if the chicken is being fed bad food (majority in factory conditions are) it won't be producing B12 which means the eggs won't have it.

I know this cause I am pescatarian and eat a LOT of Shellfish, fish, eggs and drink milk.... Yet I had a bad B12 deficiency. There is people who eat meat that have b12 deficiency. It's usually fixed with supplements or Spirulina. I used Spirulina and now I'm fine. Even a doctor has confirmed this.

Spirulina also contains more iron and protein than meat and has far more nutrients. Perfect for muscle building.

Edited by Coffey, 14 November 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#134    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

DId I miss the exit somewhere? WTC exploding man,turns into Solent Green,turns into Spirulina ,turns back into Charleston Heston? :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#135    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,872 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

View PostCoffey, on 14 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

So not just your opinion but someone else's opinion too.  How can peer-reviewed science compete with that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users