Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clanton Ranch..

MongoMagnificent

On Charleston Road, in Cochise County Arizona...It's between Sierra Vista and Tombstone.

As you're coming down the road, a little bit before you have to drop down to 40mph there's a gate that says "No Trespassing". It's an old sign, bent up and dented. It's on the right hand side of the road, a windmill is visible from the road.

If you get out of your car, hop the fence and go towards the windmill there's remains of an old burned down ranch, some stables (with a refrigerator, the kind that lays on its back) A small shack is there with a fridge, oven, an old bed frame with an IV bag filled with something dark hanging above the frame...

Behind this, just barely is a table that is often seen in movies, the kind that holds up caskets as they're being made.

It's the Clanton Ranch. For those who aren't familiar with the clantons... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Clanton

They fought in the OK Corral in Tombstone. They were supposed to be bad men.

The area is so creepy, you can just feel something wrong there. It always looks cold and dead. I hear it's haunted...

Anyone been here?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MongoMagnificent

• MirrorImage

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On Charleston Road, in Cochise County Arizona...It's between Sierra Vista and Tombstone.

As you're coming down the road, a little bit before you have to drop down to 40mph there's a gate that says "No Trespassing". It's an old sign, bent up and dented. It's on the right hand side of the road, a windmill is visible from the road.

If you get out of your car, hop the fence and go towards the windmill there's remains of an old burned down ranch, some stables (with a refrigerator, the kind that lays on its back) A small shack is there with a fridge, oven, an old bed frame with an IV bag filled with something dark hanging above the frame...

Behind this, just barely is a table that is often seen in movies, the kind that holds up caskets as they're being made.

It's the Clanton Ranch. For those who aren't familiar with the clantons... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Clanton

They fought in the OK Corral in Tombstone. They were supposed to be bad men.

The area is so creepy, you can just feel something wrong there. It always looks cold and dead. I hear it's haunted...

Anyone been here?

I spent alot of time in the area, drove past the old ranch, I never heard about it being haunted. I know there are several well documented hauntings in Tombstone however. I guess I'll have to look in to the ranch next time I head to Arizona.