Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ted Twietmeyer claims UFO caused Quantas

SkepticalEd

If you are a dyed-in-the-wool UFO enthusiast, you must have heard of Ted Twietmeyer. He is an outspoken author of "essays" that regularly appear at rense.com as well as at his website www.data4science.net

Ted tackles such Current Projects as The Moon Hoax, Poleshift, HF Tone, Taos Hum, Mars Anomalies, Yellowstone Supervolcano, Quantum Hyperspace, What NASA Isn't Telling You.

You can tell by the latest "essay" that Ted prefers to deal with fantasy rather than prosaic explanations. Here is a sentence from his "essay": "Quantas Air Mystery Deepens - UFO Impact?" "What deformed the metal flap inward enough to tear the aluminum? It appears that there was brief contact with a foreign, hard surface, perhaps a UFO."

Now, really!

After reading his "essay," would you come to the same conclusion?

If you do, what convinced you of a UFO as being an explanation? What, in particular? Is it really evidential?

Can you offer a prosaic explanation?

SE

PS: see my signature.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkepticalEd

• glyndowers heir

• Diedtrying

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a dyed-in-the-wool UFO enthusiast, you must have heard of Ted Twietmeyer. He is an outspoken author of "essays" that regularly appear at rense.com as well as at his website www.data4science.net

Ted tackles such Current Projects as The Moon Hoax, Poleshift, HF Tone, Taos Hum, Mars Anomalies, Yellowstone Supervolcano, Quantum Hyperspace, What NASA Isn't Telling You.

You can tell by the latest "essay" that Ted prefers to deal with fantasy rather than prosaic explanations. Here is a sentence from his "essay": "Quantas Air Mystery Deepens - UFO Impact?" "What deformed the metal flap inward enough to tear the aluminum? It appears that there was brief contact with a foreign, hard surface, perhaps a UFO."

Now, really!

After reading his "essay," would you come to the same conclusion?

If you do, what convinced you of a UFO as being an explanation? What, in particular? Is it really evidential?

Can you offer a prosaic explanation?

SE

PS: see my signature.

Ted Twietmeyer- the man who published pictures of a chemtrail laying device attached to an aircraft and gave vivid descriptions of its parts and workings, citing it as ultimate proof of the chemtrail conspiricy - shame that every military aircraft technician in the world was able to see it was just a Sgt fletcher type in flight refuelling drogue pod. :rofl:

he has made a career out of nonsense such as this, lets face it, it's not even good fiction let alone fact!

Lifes too short to listen to drivel such as his, theres far better quality drivel out there to idly pass time with! :D

Damn, I had convinced myself Quantas was missing an Oxygen cylinder.

Damn, I had convinced myself Quantas was missing an Oxygen cylinder.

Do you think that an oxygen cylinder's physical makeup would match the areas pointed out with arrows, circles, etc., by Ted? He could have considered this prosaic explanation. Perhaps a report somewhere will tell us how many cylinders are carried by the aircraft and how many were accounted for, if this was considered by investigators.

SE