Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Ultimate Urban Legend: Jobyn

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Wreck7

Wreck7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

• Eat right, Exercise daily, Die anyway.......

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:42 AM

The weirdest thing about this whole thread is it is wrong place and the moderater hasn't blown you out of the water (yet). There is one whole section dedicated to urban legends.

http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=99

In an effort to conserve energy the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

#17    poohbear

poohbear

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:21 AM

View PostWaltFreakinWhitman, on 10 August 2009 - 10:56 PM, said:

wtf is a public house?
You must have heard of the word 'Pub' It is short for public house.Apart from the Inns and Coach stops,a couple of hundred years ago in the UK people started opening up their own houses as drinking places mostly in the towns.Some of them making their own beer.The word 'pub' has continued being used over the years even though the modern version was custom built as a drinking hole.In many older pubs here the seperate rooms are still referred to as  the 'lounge' or the 'snug' going back to their original use.

As a matter of interest...Over here there are over 52 pubs a WEEK closing down.Cheap supermarket booze and the smoking ban altering drinking habits.Some pubs that have been used for generations are disappearing overnight.

As for the young girls being slaughtered in this fashion I'm sure I would have heard of this in our media over here,and I haven't.

Edited by poohbear, 27 August 2009 - 07:42 AM.

#18    Sockmonster

Sockmonster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

I agree with all those who said that in UK we would have heard of 15 young girls being murdered - too newsworthy!!

I googled jobyn and came up with w bebo profile for someone called lovebites999 - which made me laugh. I signed in to bebo to look at it but it had been taken down - boo  <_<

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

#19    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,713 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:06 AM

Sorry, "Lock Ness" threw me straight out of the narrative.
Sounds like somene attempting to start a new urban legend, might catch on, anything will be better then flipping Lycans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users