Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal?

ejeeper

I am new to this forum or any forums and I've always been a skeptic about paranormal until I started watching ghost shows. Recently I've had some very strange, unexplainable things happen and it's starting to creep me out. First off, I was laying in my bed with my small dog and she started staring into space but concentrating on something. I would say her name and push her a little to get her attention off of whatever she was looking at that I couldn't see. Then later I was in the shower listening to my iHome (let me remind you, I know when cell phones are next to iHomes it causes static but mine was in my room) and all of a sudden there was just so much static and I was just wondering what was happening then I get out of the shower and all of a sudden the static stops and the music continues to play but it felt as if everything became quiet and calm.

That afternoon I found an extra apple mouse sitting on my nightstand, an unusual place for me to have a computer mouse. And I looked on my desk and mine was next to my laptop. I didn't really think anything of it so I just continued on with my day.

This morning I woke up to my brother and sister in my bed, which never happens. Last night I fell asleep in my bed and they were playing wii in my room. Also take note that my parents were sleeping. They ended up getting tired and decided to go to my sisters room to sleep and when they entered the room all of her pillows were scattered on the floor. My sister is the neatest person in the world, this would never really happen, she even organizes her pillows in front of her bed before going to sleep at night. They dismissed the pillow incident and got into bed, my sister looked in her nightstand drawer and her remote was gone. Again, she ALWAYS has her remote in her nightstand. They were in her bed on their cell phones and my sister said she heard a bang under her bed and neither of them were moving at all. Therefore after all these situations they ended up in my bed. So when my sister came to me telling me all of this she also adds, "by the way do you know where my computer mouse is?" and I'm guessing that extra mouse in my room was hers. Another note, we don't really let anyone on our computers/laptops and our laptops rarely ever leave our desk.

So this is just the second day and I've already had some weird small things happen. I am terrified of being upstairs alone without someone else, I just want to know what this is, if anything and what can be done?

Please make sure you are not doing any type of drugs.

I'd the only strange thing here is that you're siblings are sleeping in your bed and you parents are sleeping into your sisters bed.

If it was ghost shows that convinced you, then I feel bad for you. TV and especially shows like that are the WORST form of education for anything. TV and " shows " are to make money, to make money you need to entertain, to entertain you must have action of some kind, or drama. Those shows lie, a lot. And, they claim things to be fact from belief in something, not from any facts at all.

Start reading threads on here about those shows, and about ghosts.

As for your other claims, someone is lying, either you or your siblings. And I am very confident to make that statement.

1. Watched Ghost Shows

2. Freaked yourself and others out

3. Every noise is scary now

4. The shows were exciting, and saying you have a haunting would be even more exciting.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2