Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five Evidences that Jesus Could Have Survived

Ben Masada

NO PIERCING AT JESUS' SIDE

Here are three reasons why Jesus was never pierced at his side on the cross:

1- The custom to rush the death of all the Jews crucified by the Romans was Jewish and not Roman; and the practice was done only on Fridays, so that the bodies would not be left hanging during the hours of the Sabbath. And the method was leg-breaking and not spear-piercing. The Romans wouldn't care less if the Jewish Sabbath got desecrated by the bodies on the crosses.

2 - There is a tradition that the Centurion was richly bribed by Joseph of Arimathea, who was a very rich man in Israel, to just let him - Joseph - take Jesus off the cross, and the Centurion could report back to Pilate that Jesus was indeed already dead.

3 - That Centurion and his men could never by their own accord pierce Jesus after their recognition that Jesus was indeed the son of God. This is for lack of any other option, a confession that they had converted themselves to the Cause of Jesus. That's in Matthew 27:54.

The first and third reasons dispense with any other evidence that the piercing of Jesus' side by a Roman spear was an interpolation by either the writer of the Gospel or by the Fathers of the Church in 327 CE, when they selected the books into the Canon of the NT.

Ben

The books that were chosen were the ones that were around the longest and which presented the gospel in a Christian light and not an Gnostic one. The Gnostic s themselves fought against each other, there were many sects. No modern day scholar that is of any worth believes the "traditions" you presented.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/jesusdidntdie.html

Peace

mark

None the less, even if Jesus did survive and did manage to get unwrapped and move the stone from the tomb, I doubt he would be able to walk or even crawl after such an ordeal. The loss of blood alone would be massive and fatal. If Jesus was dead, there would be no need to break the legs, hence the piercing. I would think it had happened before.

The whole point of the NT being written was to testify to the resurrection, something unheard of in the world. The Jews believed in the resurrection from the dead at the end of time, but not one by themselves. The apostles were surprised by what happened. When Jesus died, his movement was over just as it was for others who came before him. His rising from the dead changed all of that.

peace

Mark

Yes, Mark, the Jews do believe in the resurrection at the end of time. But here is the piece of the puzzle: "At the end of the time" means at the end of the exile. According to Isaiah 53:8,9, when the Jews are expelled from the Land of Israel into exile, it is as if they have been cut off from the Land of the Living, which is the Land of Israel, and graves are assigned to them in the Diaspora among the Gentiles. At the end of the exile, according to Ezekiel 37:12, metaphorically, the Lord opens up those graves and brings the Jews back to the Land of Israel. That's how the Jews believe in resurrection at the end of time. But bodily resurrection from the grave! No sir, not a chance. The idea of Jesus' bodily resurrection was only according to the gospel of Paul, as he himself confessed it to his disciple Timothy in 2 Tim. 2:8.

Ben

The books that were chosen were the ones that were around the longest and which presented the gospel in a Christian light and not an Gnostic one. The Gnostic s themselves fought against each other, there were many sects. No modern day scholar that is of any worth believes the "traditions" you presented.

http://www.godandsci...usdidntdie.html

Peace

mark

The books of the NT were written 50+ years after Jesus had been gone. And they were distinguished from many others that got rejected by the ecclesiatic commission called upon to organize the Canon in 327 ACE. To prevent contradictions as much as it could be possible, only the Pauline-oriented Hellenistic books were adopted into the Canon.

Ben

Yes, Mark, the Jews do believe in the resurrection at the end of time. But here is the piece of the puzzle: "At the end of the time" means at the end of the exile. According to Isaiah 53:8,9, when the Jews are expelled from the Land of Israel into exile, it is as if they have been cut off from the Land of the Living, which is the Land of Israel, and graves are assigned to them in the Diaspora among the Gentiles. At the end of the exile, according to Ezekiel 37:12, metaphorically, the Lord opens up those graves and brings the Jews back to the Land of Israel. That's how the Jews believe in resurrection at the end of time. But bodily resurrection from the grave! No sir, not a chance. The idea of Jesus' bodily resurrection was only according to the gospel of Paul, as he himself confessed it to his disciple Timothy in 2 Tim. 2:8.

Ben

Well the Gospels were written because of the Resurrection, it was proclaimed as is shown in the book of acts. Good luck with your studies my friend.

peace

mark

The books of the NT were written 50+ years after Jesus had been gone. And they were distinguished from many others that got rejected by the ecclesiatic commission called upon to organize the Canon in 327 ACE. To prevent contradictions as much as it could be possible, only the Pauline-oriented Hellenistic books were adopted into the Canon.

Ben

These books were chosen because they represented what was believed by early Christians, they were put together to stop confusion. The church had the right to do so. 60 AD is only 30 years after Jesus death or perhaps a few years before the 30 year mark.. So many people were still alive who witnessed many things presented in the Gospels. Paul talks about the 500 witnesses, may of which were still alive. People would check out such things. No Jesus rose, people experienced his risen state and preached it, died for it.

Peace

Mark

Edited by markdohle

1. His Jewish knowledge of Jewish culture.

2. Thousands of books that have been written about him.

3. Josephus does not mention him in his writings.

4. Pilate, later, in retirement, asked about Jesus of Nazareth, was wondering: "Jesus... Jesus of Nazareth... No, I can't remember him." This is from "The Oxford Illustrated History of Christianity (page 23) by the scholar John McManners.

5. That's all. I think you are right: He did not exist.

Ben

All you have provided for his existence is literary references. I am sorry, but that does not constitute as irrefutable evidence for somebody's existence.

1. His Jewish knowledge of Jewish culture.

2. Thousands of books that have been written about him.

3. Josephus does not mention him in his writings.

4. Pilate, later, in retirement, asked about Jesus of Nazareth, was wondering: "Jesus... Jesus of Nazareth... No, I can't remember him." This is from "The Oxford Illustrated History of Christianity (page 23) by the scholar John McManners.

5. That's all. I think you are right: He did not exist.

Ben

I

Are you certain on number 3? It was my understanding that Josephus did indeed mention Jesus, however as a notorious trouble maker. :unsure2:

SINcerely,

:devil:

These books were chosen because they represented what was believed by early Christians, they were put together to stop confusion. The church had the right to do so. 60 AD is only 30 years after Jesus death or perhaps a few years before the 30 year mark.. So many people were still alive who witnessed many things presented in the Gospels. Paul talks about the 500 witnesses, may of which were still alive. People would check out such things. No Jesus rose, people experienced his risen state and preached it, died for it.

Peace

Mark

Greetings Mark,

I must express a genuine concern. :) Where does the term "gnostic" come from? Where does "heretic" come from? DO you think gnostics or heretics saw themselves as such or as christians? I strongly suspect the latter and that these terms (gnostic, heretic) were relagated to them by Ireneus and others who won the fight to demean these other "gospels" as inferior. Acts of the Apostles conveys that the church from it's foundations were solid and organized. The fact that so many Christians disagreed and created their own texts to convey their own concerns shows otherwise the church was ANYTHING BUT organized. If even at the time of Christ and shortly after there appears to be no organization no common concensus...who's to say with confidence that the majority of Christians accepted Christs death and resurrection when many even then were struggling to understand such and how a messiah could be put to death in such a lowly,unsavory fashion?

SINcerely,

Well the Gospels were written because of the Resurrection, it was proclaimed as is shown in the book of acts. Good luck with your studies my friend.

peace

mark

Yes, but the gospels were written 50+ years after Jesus had been gone. Paul wrote his letters about 10 to 30 years prior to the gospels. The gospels were, so to speak, a paraphrasing of the gospel of Paul, as the writers were his former disciples.

Ben

Peace

Mark

Well, if I am to take your word for it, Jesus was not a Jewish man. I am ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have to come half-way down and agree with me that Jesus was Greek. Ready to compromise? There is no bodily resurrection in Judaism, which was the Faith of Jesus.

Ben

All you have provided for his existence is literary references. I am sorry, but that does not constitute as irrefutable evidence for somebody's existence.

What does, if we are talking about someone who lived or not 2,000 years ago?

Ben

I

Are you certain on number 3? It was my understanding that Josephus did indeed mention Jesus, however as a notorious trouble maker. :unsure2:

SINcerely,

Never! What has come about from Josephus on Jesus, happened as a result of pious forgery fabricated by the Fathers of the Church in the 4th Century, with the intent to document Jesus' historicity from outside the NT. Since Josephus was a historian of the time, he fittest best for being Jewish; but prior to Constantine in 312 ACE, there was nothing in Josephus about Jesus.

Ben

• 1 month later...

Well, if I am to take your word for it, Jesus was not a Jewish man. I am ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you have to come half-way down and agree with me that Jesus was Greek. Ready to compromise? There is no bodily resurrection in Judaism, which was the Faith of Jesus.

Ben

The Christian faith sprung up right after the Resurrection. That was because many wittnessed Jesus after he rose. Paul talks about the 500, many of which were still alive at his writing. So they could be checked out. He wrote his letters before the Gospels, well as far as we know. The Jews did not believe that one man would rise from the dead, nor were they stupid, but intelligent and educated people. People will die for what they believe, they will die for a known lie. Many so called leaders came and were killed like Jesus, and the movments ended. Why not this one. It was because Jesus did rise from the dead. Myths take years to start, they don't come into full bloom during the life of those who expereiced what Jesus did, his miracles and yes his resurrection. Many of the first Christians were members of very Parties that killed him, because of the experience of the risen Lord, many Jewish religious leaders became his followers....Paul being one of them.

Peace

mark

What does, if we are talking about someone who lived or not 2,000 years ago?

Ben

Ben

The greeks did not believe in any kind of resurrection.

Peace

mark

everyone should become agnostic :tu: . We will never know the truth until we die. But guess what we all will die! The great experiment all we have to do is wait. Time will tell. So just be happy :su

Edit: i know this is kinda off topic, i just felt like i should say it

Edited by spartan max2

When the Romans crucified someone they were not taken down until they were dead. Legs were broken, or in Jesus case he was pierced by a spear. In any case, after being scourged, crowned with thorns, nailed through the wrist and feet on the cross, I doubt even if he lived he would be able to appear before the apostles, or even walk or use his hands. He rose from the dead, that is the whole point of the New Testament, a document that tells us of the early experiences with the risen Lord.

Peace

Mark

The Romans did not apply more than one method to crucify a renegade. Unless you think that Jesus was the only Jew crucified by the Romans, the method was the same. According to Josephus, only in the First Century, thousands of Jews were crucified by the Romans. And for all of them, without exception, the scourging just before going out to the Calvary, was the routine. (John 19:1) Except for the spear-piercing which was not part of the Roman agenda to check anyone to verify if he was dead. And surely, Jesus was no exception. That was added by the hellenists who wrote the gospels to enhance Jesus' credibility as a fulfiller of prophecy.

Ben

The Christian faith sprung up right after the Resurrection. That was because many wittnessed Jesus after he rose. Paul talks about the 500, many of which were still alive at his writing. So they could be checked out. He wrote his letters before the Gospels, well as far as we know. The Jews did not believe that one man would rise from the dead, nor were they stupid, but intelligent and educated people. People will die for what they believe, they will die for a known lie. Many so called leaders came and were killed like Jesus, and the movments ended. Why not this one. It was because Jesus did rise from the dead. Myths take years to start, they don't come into full bloom during the life of those who expereiced what Jesus did, his miracles and yes his resurrection. Many of the first Christians were members of very Parties that killed him, because of the experience of the risen Lord, many Jewish religious leaders became his followers....Paul being one of them.

Peace

mark

There was not a single eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus. When Luke wrote that Jesus appeared for 40 days to his disciples, it was after his passion or sufferings. After one's passion or suffering does not necessarily mean that one even

died; let alone that he resurrected. And to die for a Cause or to render authority to a Cause for its growth, does not say

a thing in terms of evidences of authenticity. Many Muslims die for Islam. Does it mean the religion is divine? Many died for the Bahaii Faith in Iran during the hegemony of the Aiatolla Khomeini. The cause continued to grow afterwards. What is that supposed to say? The same applies to Christianity, I believe.

Ben

The greeks did not believe in any kind of resurrection.

Peace

mark

Not only the Greeks but the Egyptians too. BTW, the Greeks copied from the Egyptians. Read Homer. And Christians copied from the Greeks. Paus was a hellenistic Jews. He said that Jesus' resurrection was according to his - Paul's - gospel. Read

2 Timothy 2:8. Needless to remind, his expression meant that there was another gospel being preached at the time in whose agenda there was no such a thing preached about Jesus that he had resurrected.

Ben

everyone should become agnostic :tu: . We will never know the truth until we die. But guess what we all will die! The great experiment all we have to do is wait. Time will tell. So just be happy :su

Edit: i know this is kinda off topic, i just felt like i should say it

If we are to know anything, the time is now while we live. To wait till we die, we will never know anything. Death is the end. (Eccl. 9:5,6)

Ben

FIVE EVIDENCES THAT JESUS COULD HAVE SURVIVED THE CROSS

1 - According to Josephus, a famous Jewish Historian of the First Century, "It was not uncommon for crucifieds to linger on their crosses, passing out and back up to three or four days till death would eventually catch up on them." Jesus was removed from his cross after only a few hours.

The two beside Jesus had their legs broken because of the Sabbath. For the reason that people could live for days on the cross, the Romans broke the legs of the two so that they could quickly be buried. They wouldn't be able to push themselves up to breath and would this aphexiate and die. They pierced Jesus, though, to make sure he was dead.

2 - According to Mark 15:44, when Joseph of Arimathea went to Pilate for permission to remove Jesus from the cross for burial, Pilate, an expert in the crufixion of thousands of Jews, "Was deeply concerned and surprised that Jesus had died so soon. Therefore, he summoned the Centurion to verify." Considering that the Roman soldiers were highly

corrupt and that Joseph was quite a rich man in Israel, God knows the size of a possible bribe which affected the reply of the Centurion to Pilate that Jesus was already dead.

And the unit he sent to guard the tomb was an elite and extremely well disciplined group called the 'Custodians.' They were able to fend off 100 men with only ten of them. These men would have paid with their lives if they took such a bribe. Given that, it is very improbable that they would have been bribed.

3 - According to Mark 16:1, when that Sabbath was over, which in Israel is at sunset, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to Jesus' tomb to anoint his body, when they were surprised to see that the tombstone was removed and the tomb was empty. According to Mat. 28:2, there was an earthquake, an angel came down, removed the tombstone and became equally surprised that the tomb was indeed empty. Never mind the three days and three nights of Mat. 12:40. That supposed-to-be prophecy never got fulfilled.

"And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb." (Mark 16:2 ESV)

They didnt get to the tomb on Saturday night. They got there Sunday morning.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Even Matthew 28 shows that they get there on the dawn of the first day (Sunday.) So did the author err between Matthew 12 and Matthew 28? Or was Jonah quoted to add context to Nineveh rising up in judgment against the Jews in the first century? (Matthew 12:41)

4 - According to John 19:39, Nicodemus, another rich man in Israel, had brought along about 100 pounds of medication to help Joseph take care of Jesus. It is highly possible that Joseph laid Jesus in his walk-in tomb for an hour or two to prevent unnecessary onlookers and returned later with his men to remove Jesus unto another safer place to mend his wounds.

Perhaps. But it is likely that the myrrh and aloes were for embalming Jesus' body for burial according to tradition rather than for healing. The implication was likely to illustrate that Jesus received a king's burial in a rich man's tomb.

John wrote about how the Romans pierced him with a spear and water cane out. Likely, Jesus couldn't have survived that. It was much like soldiers of WWII shooting bodies to make sure they were dead and not faking it. It wasn't a new practice.

5 - According to Acts 1:3, Luke said that, "After his suffering, aka, passion, Jesus appeared to his disciples for 40 days with many convincing proofs that he was alive, in flesh and bone, eating and driking with his disciples to prove he was not dead. (Luke 24:42,43) Focus that Luke said that Jesus appeared after his suffering (passion) and not after his death. And, if we consider resurrection here, the evidence goes way out of proportion because, to eat and drink after resurretion just as one used to before death, brings down the whole concept of the Pauline gospel of spiritual body. (I Cor. 15:35-44)

Ben

Luke 24 gives account of the resurrection. That means that Jesus resurrected after three days and then went revealing himself to His disciples for 40 days afterward.

Good questions though.

• 3 weeks later...
The two beside Jesus had their legs broken because of the Sabbath. For the reason that people could live for days on the cross, the Romans broke the legs of the two so that they could quickly be buried. They wouldn't be able to push themselves up to breath and would this aphexiate and die. They pierced Jesus, though, to make sure he was dead.

Now, imagine the Romans piercing the thousands and thousands throughout the Empire to verify if they were already dead. It makes absolutely no sense. Spear-piercing was never in the agenda of the Romans. They didn't care less if the Jews decayed on the croos.

And the unit he sent to guard the tomb was an elite and extremely well disciplined group called the 'Custodians.' They were able to fend off 100 men with only ten of them. These men would have paid with their lives if they took such a bribe. Given that, it is very improbable that they would have been bribed.

Have you ever checked with the other three gospels if there was ever such a unity of guards to watch Jesus' tomb? No, only the guy who wrote Matthew fabricated the idea. Besides, why does he claim that the guards accepted bribe from the Jewish priests to say that the disciples had come by night and stole the body? (Mat. 28:15) That's an embarrassment!

"And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb." (Mark 16:2 ESV)

"Just after sunrise". That's what Mark says. The tomb was empty. God knows since when. Okay, "they went to see the tomb." Did they see the guards? This story is getting more and more embarrassing.

They didnt get to the tomb on Saturday night. They got there Sunday morning.

Mark 16:1 says "When the Sabbath was over..." In Israel, the Sabbath is over at sunset. Perhaps he didn't know about this Jewish custom. Was it so?

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Including the nights, according to Mat. 12:40. Don't forget the nights! Then, try to count "three days and three nights."

Even Matthew 28 shows that they get there on the dawn of the first day (Sunday.) So did the author err between Matthew 12 and Matthew 28? Or was Jonah quoted to add context to Nineveh rising up in judgment against the Jews in the first century? (Matthew 12:41)

You tell me! It is called contradictions.

Perhaps. But it is likely that the myrrh and aloes were for embalming Jesus' body for burial according to tradition rather than for healing. The implication was likely to illustrate that Jesus received a king's burial in a rich man's tomb.

Luke says that on the first day of the week at dawn, the women came to the tomb bringing the spices they had prepared. What for? That should have been done before burial and not afterwards. Besides, how could they have done it if the guards were there to prevent the approach of anyone? Well, the tomb was empty. When did it happen? Amazing!

John wrote about how the Romans pierced him with a spear and water cane out. Likely, Jesus couldn't have survived that. It was much like soldiers of WWII shooting bodies to make sure they were dead and not faking it. It wasn't a new practice.

That was written by the author of that gospel about 70 years after Jesus had been gone. Josephus, a Historian addicted to details never mentioned such a thing done by the Romans to anyone crucified. Who asked for Jesus to be pierced? Because it was not a Roman practice.

Luke 24 gives account of the resurrection. That means that Jesus resurrected after three days and then went revealing himself to His disciples for 40 days afterward.

"...and three nights." If you don't want me to remind you of Mat. 12:40, admit the contradiction of a non-fulfilled prophecy.

Ben

Edited by Ben Masada

Mark 16:1 says "When the Sabbath was over..." In Israel, the Sabbath is over at sunset. Perhaps he didn't know about this Jewish custom. Was it so?

And Mark 16:2 says that it was early on the first day of the week, "when the sun had risen".

That said, I'll try addressing your five points in your first post:

1 - According to Josephus, a famous Jewish Historian of the First Century, "It was not uncommon for crucifieds to linger on their crosses, passing out and back up to three or four days till death would eventually catch up on them." Jesus was removed from his cross after only a few hours.

Jesus was harshly treated before his crucifixion. He was beaten, flogged, and a crown of desert thorns rammed into his skull, rending flesh. His harsh treatment left him highly vulnerable and so he died quickly - hence the surprise and eventual spear-thrusting.

2 - According to Mark 15:44, when Joseph of Arimathea went to Pilate for permission to remove Jesus from the cross for burial, Pilate, an expert in the crufixion of thousands of Jews, "Was deeply concerned and surprised that Jesus had died so soon. Therefore, he summoned the Centurion to verify." Considering that the Roman soldiers were highly

corrupt and that Joseph was quite a rich man in Israel, God knows the size of a possible bribe which affected the reply of the Centurion to Pilate that Jesus was already dead.

Speculation. I suppose if we are talking Court of Law then anything's possible. We've got Reasonable Doubt. Of course, anyone that's watched a legal drama probably knows how unreasonable Reasonable Doubt can sometimes be. I guess I concede that this point is possible, but at the same time you have to concede then that an equal possibility exists that any other number of things could have happened.

3 - According to Mark 16:1, when that Sabbath was over, which in Israel is at sunset, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to Jesus' tomb to anoint his body, when they were surprised to see that the tombstone was removed and the tomb was empty. According to Mat. 28:2, there was an earthquake, an angel came down, removed the tombstone and became equally surprised that the tomb was indeed empty. Never mind the three days and three nights of Mat. 12:40. That supposed-to-be prophecy never got fulfilled.

Don't forget that Jesus was crucified on the Passover, a Jewish High Sabbath. Most probably a Wednesday, if Jesus had been crucified on Wednesday afternoon before the Passover, he would be dead for:

Night 1 - Wednesday evening, the Sabbath

Day 1 - Thursday day, the Sabbath

Night 2 - Thursday evening

Day 2 - Friday day

Night 3 - Friday evening, the normal Sabbath

Day 3 - Saturday, the Sabbath

If Jesus were to resurrect sometime on the evening of Saturday, perhaps just before the sun set, because of the Saturday Sabbath no one came to check on the tomb, so the first time someone came, early on the morning of the first day - as per Mark 16:2, count them up and Jesus was in the ground for three days and three nights.

4 - According to John 19:39, Nicodemus, another rich man in Israel, had brought along about 100 pounds of medication to help Joseph take care of Jesus. It is highly possible that Joseph laid Jesus in his walk-in tomb for an hour or two to prevent unnecessary onlookers and returned later with his men to remove Jesus unto another safer place to mend his wounds.

Only if he was not already dead. And the spear in the side ensured he was dead - the point pierced his lung, which had filled with fluid because he was dead. Even if he was alive before the spear, no one in the 1st Century AD survived long with a punctured lung.

Standard procedure to ensure someone died on the cross was to just let them hang there for a couple of days. However, because of the Sabbath two alternatives were allowed - breaking legs was most common because most people were still alive and the broken legs ensured they suffocated. If someone was dead though, it was far easier to spear them through the lungs. One thrust as opposed to a couple of whacks to the kneecaps.

5 - According to Acts 1:3, Luke said that, "After his suffering, aka, passion, Jesus appeared to his disciples for 40 days with many convincing proofs that he was alive, in flesh and bone, eating and driking with his disciples to prove he was not dead. (Luke 24:42,43) Focus that Luke said that Jesus appeared after his suffering (passion) and not after his death. And, if we consider resurrection here, the evidence goes way out of proportion because, to eat and drink after resurretion just as one used to before death, brings down the whole concept of the Pauline gospel of spiritual body. (I Cor. 15:35-44)

Ben

If Jesus was resurrected, it makes sense that Luke writing after the event would refer to his time on the cross as a time of "suffering", rather than death. As for Paul's views from 1 Corinthians, there are several ways of examining it. The most obvious is that Jesus' resurrection was unique. He was sinless (if you believe the scriptures) and so death had no hold of him. He went to death, and then came back again. From this, God exalted him and lifted him up to sit at his right hand (Philippians 2:5-8). For the rest of us, we were sinful and so when we die we die, and Christians believe that by the Grace of God we will be reborn into sinless bodies that will not perish, hence the resurrection spoken of in 1 Corinthians 15.

That said, having an imperishable body does not necessarily mean that one cannot eat. Throughout the Hebrew scriptures messengers from God (angels) routinely eat and drink and take shelter and all the things regular people do.

Just a few thoughts to consider :)

~ Regards, PA

Edited by Paranoid Android

Yes, but the gospels were written 50+ years after Jesus had been gone. Paul wrote his letters about 10 to 30 years prior to the gospels. The gospels were, so to speak, a paraphrasing of the gospel of Paul, as the writers were his former disciples.

Ben

So as many things in history. One of it is money pit on Oak island. So what now Oak island doesnt exist?

Who are humans to say that all mythology is a lie? Some may be unreal, some may be real. Only God really knows what he created.

Once who study history after a while will soon start realizing that mythology is based on fact.

Soon you will realize that beside history you need others branches of science in this order-Astronomy, Geology, Biology, Palaetnology, Archaeology, Mythology, History.

History on some languages means story. English have two words but I think that Spanish have one not sure. French word for history is same word for story.

History starts from written words.