Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

How many of you can get to the starting line?

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#181    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,686 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

View Postnopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say is not evidence? Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say IS evidence, if any? How do you make the distinction? If you don't think any of the evidence being discussed in this thread is evidence, then what evidence that's not being discussed here do you think IS evidence, if any?

A body, whether whole or in part, which has been examined by a medical doctor/forensic pathologist or geneticist to name a few possibilities and conclusively determined to NOT be of terrestrial origin. Or material, whether clothing or structural, which can be determined as NOT having originated on earth. This would be evidence for the existance of ET's. Speculation is not evidence of such, nor are anonymous claims from other people, nor redacted documents which can be interpreted any way one chooses. And all of this without the believers convenient claims of "they don't want to be made public" or "it's a cover-up to withhold information". These are no more than attempts to justify having nothing.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#182    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 15 January 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I am proof of ET life out there so are we all, hey have your heard they discovered 17 billion  earthlike planets so far?
Do you have any evidence that any other earthlike planets have been discovered? If so, please present it. It's not that I doubt they exist, but I don't believe we can tell yet.

#183    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,686 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

View Postnopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Either the bodies have been obtained or they have not. If not maybe there's nothing to cover up, but if they have then it certainly HAS been covered up. Were you somehow unaware of that?

And your evidence for this is what? Because you say so?

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#184    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 15 January 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

what planet do you live on that you have never heard anyone claiming to have seen santa?
If you think the situation with Santa and with the possibility of xts is the same, you're not thinking about it :no: in a realistic way at all. Accepting that they're very different would be a good starting line for you try for, if you're sane enough to attempt the journey. It might be long and difficult for you to get to the starting line from where you are now.

Good :yes: luck.

#185    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

View Postquillius, on 15 January 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

if we were put here from another planet...that makes us.....

just saying :santa:
What if we're a cross breed with something from a different star system?

#186    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 15 January 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:
Either the bodies have been obtained or they have not. If not maybe there's nothing to cover up, but if they have then it certainly HAS been covered up. Were you somehow unaware of that?
And your evidence for this is what? Because you say so?
If an unexplained vehicle is found with bodies in it and is reported to police, the military and the news, and then later it's reported as only having been a weather balloon even though there was a lot more to it than that, then it's a cover up. And so far from my pov it seems like an amusing one, since it seems it would also have to be claimed that a number of different people somehow had the same hallucination about bodies.

#187    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postnopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

This Bible verse could tie in with that-

Genesis 6:2- "the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"

#188    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 15 January 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:
Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say is not evidence? Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say IS evidence, if any? How do you make the distinction? If you don't think any of the evidence being discussed in this thread is evidence, then what evidence that's not being discussed here do you think IS evidence, if any?
A body, whether whole or in part, which has been examined by a medical doctor/forensic pathologist or geneticist to name a few possibilities and conclusively determined to NOT be of terrestrial origin. Or material, whether clothing or structural, which can be determined as NOT having originated on earth. This would be evidence for the existance of ET's.
It they exist it seems pretty clear they don't want us to have that sort of evidence. It also seems clear that they don't want to make us a video, or tell us so our own cameras can record it, etc. There's still evidence or we wouldn't be discussing it. Also if there were no evidence no one would believe xts have ever been here imo. How could they with nothing to give them reason to believe? So what it comes down to is that you can't recognise any evidence, meaning you're unable to distinguish between which things could be evidence of actual xts and which things most likely are not, or at least are less likely to be. Apparently accepting the fact that there is evidence would be getting to a starting line for you, and you would have to make a journey in order to get that "far".

#189    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,686 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postnopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

If an unexplained vehicle is found with bodies in it and is reported to police, the military and the news, and then later it's reported as only having been a weather balloon even though there was a lot more to it than that, then it's a cover up. And so far from my pov it seems like an amusing one, since it seems it would also have to be claimed that a number of different people somehow had the same hallucination about bodies.

Right, and you believe everything you read? That's hilarious and may even help explain why believers have nothing concrete on which to base their claims. The government are, if nothing else, expert at the art of mis-direction.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt, 15 January 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#190    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

View Postnopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Can you re-post any that you've already posted, since I'm not familiar with any other than a couple of pics? What is the drawing of, and what is the photo of? Can you explain your own personal experience?

My suggestion would be to look up Robert Sarbacher, Eric Walker, Vannevar Bush and others who were affiliated with the Research and Development Board if you are interested in who had the most highly classified records about crashed UFOs, alien wreckage and bodies.  They were in charge of all that, just as Project Moon Dust and Project Blue Fly were responsible for "collections" in the field and returning the material back for further study.  I think some of it was sent to Dugway Proving Ground in Utah, for example, at least at one time.

All of this was the most highly classified project in the US government at the time.  I've mentioned these things before on other threads.  

The FBI did have information about some of these UFO crashes as well, and did the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence and Counterintelligence under James Angleton.  For the most part, you can only get bits and pieces of the story, though, which is all I was ever told.

I also think that the Army's Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit was the original investigation, but it's very hard to get any records about it, beyond the fact that it existed.  I have posted things about all this before in various threads.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 15 January 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#191    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,405 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

View Postnopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Do you have any evidence that any other earthlike planets have been discovered? If so, please present it. It's not that I doubt they exist, but I don't believe we can tell yet.

According to this reputable source, First 'Alien Earth' Will Be Found in 2013, Experts Say http://www.space.com...anets-2013.html

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#192    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 15 January 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

A body, whether whole or in part, which has been examined by a medical doctor/forensic pathologist or geneticist to name a few possibilities and conclusively determined to NOT be of terrestrial origin. Or material, whether clothing or structural, which can be determined as NOT having originated on earth. This would be evidence for the existance of ET's. Speculation is not evidence of such, nor are anonymous claims from other people, nor redacted documents which can be interpreted any way one chooses. And all of this without the believers convenient claims of "they don't want to be made public" or "it's a cover-up to withhold information". These are no more than attempts to justify having nothing.

cormac

I saw the documents and pictures of three ET bodies in a crashed "saucer" that were collected in the field.  It was somewhere in the Southwest around 1953 and had a lot of similarities to the rumored crash at Kingman, Arizona.  I don't know where all this was sent for examination, but I suspect that it was more than one location, not just Wright-Patterson.
'
Trying to find that out is a big shell game.

#193    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postquillius, on 15 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

no I dont mean we need to believe him that they were aliens, we need to believe (as you say you also dont have a problem with this part) that he was shown pictures, had his own experience plus xxx (the xxx will be revealed at some point im sure..just a hunch)

but what makes them real? this is key question for me....along with what exactly convinced you 100%.....I am believer although McG is not, he is 100% convinced based on xy and z....I am interested in xyz

As for the professional UFO "skeptics", I have never been able to convince a single one of them about anything in my life, regardless of what evidence I had.  I have never seen them budge a single inch on any UFO case or admit there was anything to it, no matter what.

Have you ever seen one of them who would change their views one iota on a single UFO case?  I never have.  It's like trying to argue with religious fundamentalists about the Bible.  Nothing you can say will have even the slightest effect.

Can you think of any exceptions to this?  Ever?  I can't, no matter whether it's at UM or anywhere else.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 15 January 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#194    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostCrikey, on 15 January 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:
This Bible verse could tie in with that-
Genesis 6:2- "the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"
They were called the Nephilim and they were giants. The way I remember it is that Moses led his people through the desert for a number of years (40?) and then they were guided to the promised land. God told them to enter it and kill everyone there, but they sent men to check the situation out and they saw all these giant Nephilim inhabiting it. So they were afraid to try to go kill all of them and the rest of the people were afraid also. That piissed God off so he sent them out to tromp in the desert for another 40 years. Then they tried again but this time they went in and fought and won, killing every last one of the Nephilim. Moses himself never did get to enter the promised land.

#195    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,686 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 15 January 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

I saw the documents and pictures of three ET bodies in a crashed "saucer" that were collected in the field.  It was somewhere in the Southwest around 1953 and had a lot of similarities to the rumored crash at Kingman, Arizona.  I don't know where all this was sent for examination, but I suspect that it was more than one location, not just Wright-Patterson.
'
Trying to find that out is a big shell game.

Good for you. And you verified these as being what was claimed (as extraterrestrials) how exactly? The only thing this is evidence of is that you saw documents and pictures and NOT that they were evidence of ET's.

cormac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users