Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien photos that make you go HHHMMM .......

mfrmboy

Wow, those are good photos. I've never seen them before. Area 51, perhaps?

Studio 51 most likely. :P

• Like 7

I don't believe or disbelieve, I was simply saying that given how lifelike models can be these days it is impossible to say, from simply looking at a photo, whether or not something is 'real' ....... and it could be a real, deformed human as opposed to an 'alien'.

Regarding the video: the OP's photos are not stills from it.

I don't believe or disbelieve, I was simply saying that given how lifelike models can be these days it is impossible to say, from simply looking at a photo, whether or not something is 'real' ....... and it could be a real, deformed human as opposed to an 'alien'.

Regarding the video: the OP's photos are not stills from it.

Yes, you are right. The photo's aren't stills from the actual footage. It is undeniable however that the alien in the photos and the alien in the video are one and the same.

Except for the first pic in the OP. That one is from a different source.

Look at the first page. The photos are from a clip starring Alan Alda.

NO, they're not!! See post above this.

Let me preface by saying that my personal opinion/belief is that there absolutely are not intelligent beings from elswhere in our universe visiting the earth. That being said I always found this particular image intriguing

realalien.jpg

I find this pic interesting also.
  • Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks! I do kinda remember seeing this somewhere years ago. Looks like same alien to me.

Let me preface by saying that my personal opinion/belief is that there absolutely are not intelligent beings from elswhere in our universe visiting the earth. That being said I always found this particular image intriguing

realalien.jpg

It looks alive.

You haven't convinced me that they are fake. I really don't see how you could be so sure just from looking at the photos.

==================================

One small clue, something comes from millions of miles away, carriers through the galaxy at speed we could not even dream of on drugs, sours the universe and all is hazzards, arrives here and can not steer to avoid a tree, and happens to be in the same form as the only living thing on this Earth that thinks its a god...man!

Plus, the plastic looking faces are a giveaway.

Try looking at the video that has been posted 3 times now. It is the same alien and it is a fake.

It looks alive.

That picture is actually a frame from a video which I don't think I've ever seen but it is supposed to be dead. I have seen a rather real looking video of a live alien that looks like this who is seated at a table alledgedly being interrogated. In the video, which has no sound, the alien starts to cough and it is absolutely a weird thing to see.

I don't out and out say that there is no way beings from another world are now interacting with our planet and admit there are a very few compelling pieces of evidence. But I will say that the mathmatical likelihood is so remote that I believe alternate explanations are more likely to be true in every case.

• Like 2

Aliens are a case that I apply Russell's Tea Pot to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

Russell's teapot, sometimes called the celestial teapot or cosmic teapot, is an analogy first coined by the philosopher Bertrand Russell (1872–1970) to illustrate that the philosophic burden of proof lies upon a person making scientifically unfalsifiable claims rather than shifting the burden of proof to others, specifically in the case of religion. Russell wrote that if he claims that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, it is nonsensical for him to expect others to believe him on the grounds that they cannot prove him wrong. Russell's teapot is still referred to in discussions concerning the existence of God.

• Like 1

You mean trollbridgeplanetearth.com - of course spelling was never one of their talents :P

I was only trying to paste the link. gorrrrrr, so some people are so pikey, sorry, mean picky!

Try looking at the video that has been posted 3 times now. It is the same alien and it is a fake.

Is that aimed at me? I know its a fake, I`m just trying to convince ouija it was never living in the first place.

It looks alive.

OH NO! we don`t have to try and convince you on this one too do we?

BUT! saying that, its more realistic than the other 4, maybe it was made after 1947?

Is that aimed at me? I know its a fake, I`m just trying to convince ouija it was never living in the first place.

I think it's aimed at me, it's just the way you constructed your post it made it look as if you were saying what I actually said :lol:

OH NO! we don`t have to try and convince you on this one too do we?

BUT! saying that, its more realistic than the other 4, maybe it was made after 1947?

No, NO! I said it looked alive, not that it actually was!

I was only trying to paste the link. gorrrrrr, so some people are so pikey, sorry, mean picky!

Well your original spelling took me to the site ...... I think Quaentum is teasing you.

I think it's aimed at me, it's just the way you constructed your post it made it look as if you were saying what I actually said :lol:

Oh ear! now I am getting the blame for your posts! LOL

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

No, NO! I said it looked alive, not that it actually was!

Oh you have to clarify it next time. eg: I had a barbi doll, to me she looked real, but i knew she was not, but that was before they invented the Simms.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

This one gives me the creeps. Probably a marionette or puppet but who can say for certain.

here is the description from the youtube page

This is allegedly alien interview/interrogation footage from Area 51 in the late 1980s early 1990s that was smuggled out. The alien grey/gray is talking (telepathically) to the human interviewer outside of frame. During the footage, the alien appears to get a worsening sickness, which one of the symptoms is coughing. The alien launches into a coughing fit and paramedics hurry into the room. The footage ends after the paramedics rush into the room. Meanwhile, I am not sure what it is, but there is a blue/green/yellow light that bounces ontop of a table near the alien. The UFO repeatedly bounces through the footage.

Edited by OverSword

[media=]

[/media]

This one gives me the creeps. Probably a marionette or puppet but who can say for certain.

here is the description from the youtube page

This is allegedly alien interview/interrogation footage from Area 51 in the late 1980s early 1990s that was smuggled out. The alien grey/gray is talking (telepathically) to the human interviewer outside of frame. During the footage, the alien appears to get a worsening sickness, which one of the symptoms is coughing. The alien launches into a coughing fit and paramedics hurry into the room. The footage ends after the paramedics rush into the room. Meanwhile, I am not sure what it is, but there is a blue/green/yellow light that bounces ontop of a table near the alien. The UFO repeatedly bounces through the footage.

I think the bouncing light is meant to indicate when the alien is 'talking'.

Not sure what to make of this video ...... fairly sure it's fake. Why is the room so dark? Seems to indicate the makers don't want things to be seen clearly! The 'alien' looks like a monkey to me ..... a marmoset? something like that.

You would think with all of the spending the government does they could get a camera of decent quality...

Also...why are all aliens humanoid? Why does everyone assume they would resemble us in any way?

• Like 1

I think the bouncing light is meant to indicate when the alien is 'talking'.

Not sure what to make of this video ...... fairly sure it's fake. Why is the room so dark? Seems to indicate the makers don't want things to be seen clearly! The 'alien' looks like a monkey to me ..... a marmoset? something like that.

Playing devils advocate here ouija, the room may be so dark in consideration for the alien. Something with eyes that large is probably going to be from a very low light environment. I would say this is the same type from the picture of the dead one I posted earlier.

You would think with all of the spending the government does they could get a camera of decent quality...

Also...why are all aliens humanoid? Why does everyone assume they would resemble us in any way?

One school of thought is that these aleged aliens do not come from another planet but another dimension and that in thier native form are unable to percieve or participate with our dimension. Somewhat like how you would have problems navigating or being in a 2-D environment because you are 3-d. The theory is that these "greys" are actually biological machines grown by humans using methods suggested by the extra dimensionals from dolphin DNA as a base (thus the black in black eyes and plastic looking skin) and that they use these bio-machines remotely from thier own dimension in order to participate in our dimension with us. Edited by OverSword

Because it's basically a good design that works?

Playing devils advocate here ouija, the room may be so dark in consideration for the alien. Something with eyes that large is probably going to be from a very low light environment.

Good point.