Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot corpse, evidence to be revealed Friday ?

UM-Bot

Image credit: Patterson/Gimlin
Image credit: Patterson/Gimlin
Two bigfoot hunters claim they have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday. The Bigfoot is claimed to have been found in the woods of northern Georgia by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, and the claim is being supported by a Bay Area Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi, a multiple local Democratic candidate.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Inquisitr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Incorrigible1

• Sag!ttarius

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• jbondo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did they hunt it down after they videotaped it peeking through their window at night?

Not open to the public? Are any REAL biologists or zoologists invited, or just the make believe Bifoot researcher? It's a hoax people, don't get all excited. Where is this from, the New York Times? The Washington Post? The Inquisitor? Oh.

Already sticking its tounge out at us!

Lets sit tight and wait for the News I guess On today Fox around 10:45 EST ....maybe they will have more pics????

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Intriguing, but giving the past history with things like the alien autopsy hoaxes, I'll stay on the fence and see how this plays out.

I saw the pictures at cryptomundo which are pretty suspect in themselves (scanned B&W). This has been going on for weeks now and these guys are in pretty deep. They had better have this Bigfoot or the $hit is going to hit the fan! Unfortunately I don't think they realize how far they've gone with this. There are too many inconsistencies and at least one big lie since this started.

Now Tom Biscardi is involved which makes it even more suspect. I would rather it be a hoax and that be the end of it just for the sake of the animal, should it exist. If it is real, every yahoo with a gun will be running into the woods shooting at everything in sight. It is my contention that non belief is better than protected by law because non belief keeps people out of the forest in the first place.

Well, I am impressed. But I was impressed by the lizard I found on my fence yesterday, so what do I know...

WOW, It sure will be interesting to see this thing, I am Presuming it is true and until we see the evidence all we can do is speculate , Sag you done great at finding these pics, Thanks for that link,

Lol, bad idea for a hoax... Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer will only make a fool outta themselves...

Let's just wait till friday..

WOW, It sure will be interesting to see this thing, I am Presuming it is true and until we see the evidence all we can do is speculate , Sag you done great at finding these pics, Thanks for that link,

I'm one who truly allows for the slight possibility BF might exist, but why would you presume this is true?

Pictures posted on Cryptomundo... :w00t:

I just checked out the pictures and I'm not so sure. #1 Are these even the pictures they are going to show the public?

If they are, the body looks to be a little too fresh and not very "Frozen". Wouldn't the fur have frost or something? It looks way too thick and not very animal like. Kind of looks like costume fur or an old shag carpet from my grandmothers house in the 60's. You can't even see the skin anywhere on the corpse even though it appears to be wet. Did they get the creature in the summer? Cause if they did, don't most animals shed some of their hair or fur to keep cool (maybe it grew back because it was too cold in the freezer...ha ha ha just kidding) Also the teeth look a little too straight across for me.

I'm not saying it isn't the real thing because obviously no one has ever seen one but I'm a little skeptical. Just a few thoughts. I can't wait to hear more of your ideas and for Friday to get the truth.

Oh yeah and if this DOES turn out to be a fake...I hope these two idiots and that jerk off Ryan from Paranormal State get their a$$ kicked by a Demonic Bigfoot...that's all.

Edited by 69dinner42

Can't take the credit for finding the pics, the news story was plastered all over my daily alternative websites :)

But seriously, if this thing ain't real, they would face felony charges for fraud because they have been charging $$$. On the other hand, if it is real, the governments better make sure they protect them from all those trigger happy idiots. I reserve my opinion on the pics until Friday. The reason Cryptomundo posted them before that day (I just listened to my C2C Streamlink and Loren was on) was because he had a deal for breaking the news and someone leaked one of them, so not to loose the scoop, he posted them up a few days earlier

Cheers

edit: typos...

Edited by Sag!ttarius

I'm one who truly allows for the slight possibility BF might exist, but why would you presume this is true?

Well with all the sightings that has been reported over the many years its a good possibilty, So thats why I am assuming it to be true, I also try to keep an open mind with anything that we first find or detect, Friday will be the truth or false determination because it will be out in the open so all we can do is wait until it hits the headlines or if it does that is,

Great, now every redneck in Georgia will be hunting Bigfoot.

Haha...

It's a trap!

TeraLink Was Here!

They reveal it friday to some news reporters and zoologist and on September 1st they will reveal it to the public.

Great, now every redneck in Georgia will be hunting Bigfoot.

Bigfoot killed my babies! Lets hunt it down!

I hope this isn't another lame *** viral ad or something.