Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police Hunt for Applez & Sauce!

Eldorado

Flagstaff police are searching for two men who are wanted in an attack involving a machete. Flagstaff police said officers responded to a report of an assault in progress Saturday morning and discovered that a man had been attacked by two other men with a machete. The victim suffered injuries to his face, head, back and leg.

The victim told police that a prior confrontation had led the two men to attack him.

Police said they were able to identify one of the suspects as Andrew James Jaurequi, 19, of Flagstaff. He also goes by the nickname of "Applez" and has numerous tattoos. He is said to be driving a yellow 1991 four-door Cadillac.

The second suspect goes by the nickname of “Sauce” and police are looking to obtain his true identity and location.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Flagstaff-PD-looking-for-men-in-machete-attack-181691781.html

:)

• Like 2

Kinda reminds me of that old Disney movie The Apple Dumpling Gang.

I can't see any self respecting hood having names like that. :passifier:

• Like 1

These are very convincing cover names for two felons on the run...

If the NSA decided to check phone transcripts for these two they would think they were organising a Thanksgiving brunch.

It's not as if they have been given the heads up for two machete wielding thugs.

I think the NSA need to widen their parameters and not just concentrate on National Security.

If they and the FBI teamed up the apprehension rate of these common criminals would surely rise.

At the moment these guys are laughing their heads off at us.

But the joke will be on them soon with or without the NSA's help.