Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kucinich: time to question Bush's mental

Bob26003

Alot of us have known Bush is nutz for a while now.

Kucinich: Is it time to question Bush's mental health?

Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich, a dark horse contender for the the Democratic presidential nomination, questioned President Bush's mental health on Tuesday, according to a Philadelphia newspaper.

"I seriously believe we have to start asking questions about his mental health," Kucinich told The Inquirer's editorial board. "There's something wrong. He does not seem to understand his words have real impact."

Kucinich was referring to President Bush's warning of dire consequences if Iran acquires nuclear weapons during a press conference earlier this month. Bush said that he had told world leaders the country must be prevented from achieving nuclear capability "if you're interested in avoiding World War III."

"We've got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said, responding to Russia's stated cautioning against military action targeting Tehran's suspected atomic program.

"So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush.

In a press release sent to RAW STORY last week, Kucinich took Bush and other Administration officials to task for trying "to deceive Americans into yet another war—this time with Iran."

"After the lies and deception used to lead us to war in Iraq, the belligerent Bush Administration cannot be given leeway with statements that suggest a preemptive attack on Iran is necessary," Kucinich stated. "We are systematically destroying every available route to restoring peace and security in the Middle East. Congress must take back its exclusive authority to declare war from the Bush Administration."

Further excerpts from Inquirer article:

#

Kucinich, who thinks Bush and Vice President Cheney should be impeached and charged with war crimes, is running sixth in most national polls. He said he doesn't believe his comments about the president's mental health are irresponsible.

"You cannot be a president of the United States who's wanton in his expression of violence," Kucinich said. "There's a lot of people who need care. He might be one of them. If there isn't something wrong with him, then there's something wrong with us. This, to me, is a very serious question."

#

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Kucinich_que...ealth_1030.html

Edited by Bob26003

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• BrucePrime

• The Silver Thong

• AROCES

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kucinich makes alot of sense...I dont think bush is nuts...I think he is pure evil...

Kucinich would be the best president ..........

I cant believe the media is sandbagging him.

He could do so much good. Change everything.

But you know the corporatists and the military industry hate his guts. He is truly the only candidate I trust for the working man.

BTW, Good Morning Unlimited. Hope your having a good day. ;)

Edited by Bob26003

hi bob...kucinich's fate got sealed last night when they made his UFO sighting an issue..now he's a nutjob..thank the CIA and their brainwashing program for that..

Sure...this is the guy who's claiming he saw a UFO and that they gave him a message.

Okay, that's a cheap shot. Maybe that doesn't make him crazy.

But questioning Bush's mental-health makes him a moron; not that questioning someone's mental health makes one a moron, but in this circumstance it paints Kucinich as a straight-up idiot. Bush isn't running in '08, it is an act of stupidity to campaign against him.

Sure...this is the guy who's claiming he saw a UFO and that they gave him a message.

Okay, that's a cheap shot. Maybe that doesn't make him crazy.

But questioning Bush's mental-health makes him a moron; not that questioning someone's mental health makes one a moron, but in this circumstance it paints Kucinich as a straight-up idiot. Bush isn't running in '08, it is an act of stupidity to campaign against him.

The only chance kucinich has to become president is to take bush down...I think he has the ammunition...

He is a joke! President Bush's mental health should be in question. His behavior is erratic, and don't get me started on the topic of his lack of intelligence. His motivation in having a presence in the Middle East is oil based, he then justifies himself to the public by claiming to be a "God fearing Christian" who wants to end terrorism. Um, speak to those who are there. They say HE is the terrorist tyrant, the new Saddam. I think he is just a pawn, the front man of a band who just sings.... while the ones in the background (the true masterminds) orchestrate everything. And he allows it.

Now as for those running in 08, I think it should be a prerequisite to have an evaluation performed on those who run. We have to have a license drive, right? How about a "clean bill of psychiatric health"?

Now as for those running in 08, I think it should be a prerequisite to have an evaluation performed on those who run. We have to have a license drive, right? How about a "clean bill of psychiatric health"?

Administered by who? Based on who's criteria.

Yeah, I can't imagine that such an evaluation would ever be manipulated for political purposes.

Bruce, Kucinich isn't campaigning against Bush but trying to get Bush out of office befor all hell breaks lose. Kucinich is doing this to help the people and the U.S. he's not doing it for personal gain, at least thats how I feel about it. Bush is clearly in need of some mental help, as far as Kucinich goes I think all he said was that he felt a great inner peace and found direction from his ufo experience or something along those lines. I have never seen a ufo but sounds reasonable to me to feel that way.

In a sane world we would have bush baker acted...just to let him settle down for 72 hours and maybe get the help he needs..

Bush is clearly in need of some mental help, as far as Kucinich goes I think all he said was that he felt a great inner peace and found direction from his ufo experience or something along those lines. I have never seen a ufo but sounds reasonable to me to feel that way.

In other words..."I don't agree with him, so he must be insane, and in need of mental help."

Bruce, Kucinich isn't campaigning against Bush but trying to get Bush out of office befor all hell breaks lose. Kucinich is doing this to help the people and the U.S. he's not doing it for personal gain, at least thats how I feel about it...as far as Kucinich goes I think all he said was that he felt a great inner peace and found direction from his ufo experience or something along those lines. I have never seen a ufo but sounds reasonable to me to feel that way.

Or he is doing what the aliens what him to?

We got a picture of Kucinich scuttling away after the debate last night...

linked-image

Where the hell is MacReady when you need him?

Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo, Kim have all the same thing to say about the US President.

Go figure.

Of course, they do. And any right-thinking person would agree. They are all rational actors. Anyone who says otherwise has just been brainwashed by Bushco propaganda.

if anyone has been in coercion with the aliens it's bush...kucinich describes a nordic encounter..where bush co has illuminati ties to the grey reptillian order.

Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo, Kim have all the same thing to say about the US President.

Go figure.

In another thread the majority believe Bush is a war criminal. IMO I think Bush needs to some help, whats scary is that you don't. Bush freakin people out and spitting out things like Iran will cause WWIII. I don't see Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo, Kim going on about WWIII

In another thread the majority believe Bush is a war criminal. IMO I think Bush needs to some help, whats scary is that you don't. Bush freakin people out and spitting out things like Iran will cause WWIII. I don't see Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo, Kim going on about WWIII

That is the majority of people responding to the thread, not the majority of people in the US. Big difference. Refer to the post in the same thread about polls.

See, they are rational actors, (because they bash America, which the Blind and Idiotic Left has confused with America) thus we can trust them. Even when they (in the case of Ahmedinejad) threaten to wipe another country off the map, they are just joking, or they were taken out of context, or aren't serious. It's okay. But hey, they aren't Bush...Bush is insane for saying things like a nuclear bomb going off in Israel would start WWIII.

Bush is insane for saying things like a nuclear bomb going off in Israel would start WWIII.

finally your talking sense...kucinich is right it's a cry for help..the booze,pot and cocaine, musta rotted his mind?...

In other words..."I don't agree with him, so he must be insane, and in need of mental help."

As a general rule I don't go around calling people insane that have a different opinion then mine. If I did, I would have a little advice for you. :P

LOL just as Bush is running around with god in his head telling him to go to war. I don't recall ever hearing Kucinich say that aliens were telling what to do.

By the way The Thing is one of the best movies ever, good pic :tu:

Edited by The Silver Thong

Well, we are making progress here. You see Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo and Kim as common. Did Hitler ever warn the world about a WWII?

LOL just as Bush is running around with god in his head telling him to go to war. I don't recall ever hearing Kucinich say that aliens were telling what to do

kucinich saw a ufo thats it..that's bruces embellishment that he had contact...

Well, we are making progress here. You see Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo and Kim as common. Did Hitler ever warn the world about a WWII?

I didn't call them Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo and Kim common. I said they arn't running around blurting out WWIII crap.

bush is the one to watch out for...he's the hitler in this scenario man your confused...do you see those other leaders lying their way into preemptive wars?...is venezuala or iran or north korea attacking unarmed countries?...your pathetic..

I didn't call them Kucinich, Mahmoud, Hugo and Kim common. I said they arn't running around blurting out WWIII crap.

But you just said they????????

bush is the one to watch out for...he's the hitler in this scenario man your confused...do you see those other leaders lying their way into preemptive wars?...is venezuala or iran or north korea attacking unarmed countries?...your pathetic..

Bush terms ends next year. While your heroes seem to have indefinite terms. ;)