Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chi energy on camera and some awesome orbs...

Shaolin Punk

The etheric light anomalies are on the second vid, if you make it that far...

.... if by the end of them you are still unsure then please please please tell me what you think is going on....

I know you guys are tough and harsh, i can take it..... i post at least one crazy vid a year to see what you think ;)

...... and GO! Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDYKpODxIIE

Touche' - be inventive - make me giggle :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPgCO2iwbqU

• Like 1

People are going to tell you its wind or he touched it .

They won't get he's doing all the intial hand movements around the object,to show it doesn't move from local generated air currents .

So HERE /\ ,THAT'S WHY HE'S DOING IT .

ahem ...

That being said,as someone that can throw chi ,given its not a side angle ,it is hard to see just how close he comes to the object .

The fact he does a side chop,also looks like he's going for a wind generating movement .

I would do it as a forward palm strike ,if I were to do it ,and I would film from the side,so all perspective is visible to the onlooker.

The first one looks more legit than the second .....also it would be more credible to lay people, if he was using statues of Buddha ,not pagan and Egyptian gods,and it was a well lit room .

He will just come off as a fruit cake faker to the debunkers . I actually am on the fence about it ,but the first one looks about right to me

Edited by Simbi Laveau

The first one looks more legit than the second .....also it would be more credible to lay people, if he was using statues of Buddha ,not pagan and Egyptian gods,and it was a well lit room .

It'd be more legit to lay people if you could see all of the statue, and the room, if it was done in controlled scientific conditions and not on YouTube and didn't use the terminology of the fringe.

• Like 1

Yeah, too much darkness and not enuff view of the statue and table. It does seem to move fairly easy from his subtle hand movements...you can see it wobble a few times. So his hand motion may have generated enuff wind to do the trick. Also he may have blown it off since you cannot see his mouth because it was blocked by the thingy. Some people can generate enuff lung power to do the job as well. There definitely was some kind of wind generated because some fluff can be seen flying around to the right of the statue at the end.

As for those flying lights on either side of him in the second one...I dunno...more fluff? Refections from some weird disco ball light hanging in his room?

video??

i'm still trynna get my head round shaolin's AVATAR!!

:-o

• Like 4

video??

i'm still trynna get my head round shaolin's AVATAR!!

:-o

I wonder which Shaolin Punk in that photo started this thread. That's more of a mystery IMO :P
  • Like 1

It'd be more legit to lay people if you could see all of the statue, and the room, if it was done in controlled scientific conditions and not on YouTube and didn't use the terminology of the fringe.

That would be downright lame.

I like your videos; they're psychedelic, and the music in the video on your YouTube profile page just immerses in that vibe even more. Great job!

• Like 1

With a LOT more practice, they could be almost as good as this guy......

I like your videos; they're psychedelic, and the music in the video on your YouTube profile page just immerses in that vibe even more. Great job!

I don't want psychedelic and immersive videos. I just want proof! Why won't people prove it already if it's real. :cry:

• Like 4

We want a lot of things.

Others meanwhile are not out to give proof and convince others but simply share their beliefs.

• Like 1

yes you're right - wanting proof, irrefutable proof, is lame.
  • Like 6

My first sifu ,which is a kung fu master ,could do it easily .

He could also point at a part of your body from a foot to six inches away,and you would feel tingling . As he moved his finger up or down,the tingling would move .

In a true test for this,you also dont swing your arms at all .you're at a stand still,with palms and arms outstretched ,and the movement is so subtle ,you barely see it.

You do it in a forward palm strike ,and the movement is barely two inches out from the original position .

I've seen it done,so I know it can be .

Like I said,from the side ,well lit room etc etc etc .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Thanks for the articulate comments etc, in fact you can just see the top of Buddhas head, he's right there me t to Anubis, but really that are just material and change often...

In terms of the conditions, indeed it is very dark, I get the best orb footage when dark and my intent isn't a sciencexperiment per we, I just film my energy work because weird **** happens. I have another video with a similar chi throwing move that I will add here.

Sadly the only proof for anybody is to start doing the breathing exercises and meditations to build he energy and feel it really....

There will always be ambiguity in a non scientific environment so please be aware I'm not offering this as proof, maybe hope, but not proof :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soAm2AUJMhw

Thanks for the articulate comments etc, in fact you can just see the top of Buddhas head, he's right there me t to Anubis, but really that are just material and change often...

Haha 'articulate comments'. It goes both ways.

Haha 'articulate comments'. It goes both ways.

I was referring to the people that were making a valid contribution..... Yours wasn't exactly within that parameter.... Good luck finding your proof ;)

I was referring to the people that were making a valid contribution..... Yours wasn't exactly within that parameter.... Good luck finding your proof ;)

Lol c'mon man, can't we be friends?

I don't believe in luck :w00t:

Lol c'mon man, can't we be friends?

I don't believe in luck :w00t:

Ha ha okay then :) sorry I guess this forum gets me on the defensive... Lol

553758_397301400335938_746939904_n.jpg

hehehehe ... but seriously ... 'Chi' or 'Qi' is serious business ... not business ... but serious stuff ...

Why study Qigong?

Qigong has four major areas of application:

1. Healing Qigong (Yi Gong). Healing Qigong (sometimes translated "Medical Qigong") is the preventive and self-healing aspect of Chinese medicine. We are all exposed to stress. Qigong teaches us how to control our reactions to stress so that life events do not cause such symptoms as high blood pressure, frustration, or anxiety. Healthy people practice qigong to become super-healthy. Healers use qigong to prevent "healer burn-out" and to maintain a positive presence.
  2. External Qi Healing (Wai Qi Zhi Liao). Qigong includes a sophisticated system of health assessment and non-contact treatment called External Qi Healing (EQH). The healer learns to tap into a well of healing energy in nature and "funnel" it through his or her body. Unlike some purely intuitive systems, EQH includes exercises that increase sensitivity to energy fields and efficacy of treatment. The more you practice External Qi Healing exercises and meditations, the more effective your healing treatment. External Qi Healing techniques may be used as a stand alone form of wellness treatment or may be combined with massage, acupuncture, Therapeutic Touch, osteopathy, or any other form of body-work. Because treatment is generally performed at a distance from the body, EQH does not violate psychotherapists' professional ethics (which do not allow touching the patient) and is thus an ideal adjunct to body-centered psychotherapy.
  3. Sports Qigong (Wu Gong). In sports and martial arts, qigong is the key to strength, stamina, coordination, speed, flexibility, balance, and resistance to injury. Qigong exercises can improve performance in any sport, improving the golf drive, tackling ability in football, accuracy in tennis, and stamina in swimming.
  4. Spiritual Qigong (Fo Gong, Tao Gong). As a spiritual discipline, qigong leads to self-awareness, tranquillity, and harmony with nature. The spiritual aspect of qigong evolved from Taoism and Buddhism.

link

Qigong practices can be classified as martial, medical, or spiritual. All styles have three things in common: they all involve a posture, (whether moving or stationary), breathing techniques, and mental focus. Some practices increase the Qi; others circulate it, use it to cleanse and heal the body, store it, or emit Qi to help heal others. Practices vary from the soft internal styles such as Tai Chi; to the external, vigorous styles such as Kung Fu. However, the slow gentle movements of most Qigong forms can be easily adapted, even for the physically challenged and can be practiced by all age groups.

link

I have seen the old masters do their stuff ... and its a shame that there are the con artists out there making the buns but that don't detract from the fact ... yes fact that Qigong is an old practice and highly respected essence of the Asian / Oriental way of life ....

and

https://www.youtube....h?v=PU7qAtFFXxY

and much more on youtube // go search "shao lin qigong demonstration"

have fun :tu:

~

Edited by third_eye

A very flimsy piece of paper on a very thin pole thing, will it fall...more than likely, can he make it look as if he made it drop...not likely! All he had to do was turn on the video and wait a bit, the inevitable was going to happen.

yes you're right - wanting proof, irrefutable proof, is lame.

I'm glad you agree. David Copperfield doesn't make his money by handing out peer reviewed print outs of the methods used for his routines.

"That was a great trick and all, but we want irrefutable proof!!"

:rolleyes:

Something tells me you would be one of those few saying the above quote, though. Some people just get their jollies that way. Not most, but some. Most like a healthy degree of wonder in their life.

Edited by _Only

I'm glad you agree. David Copperfield doesn't make his money by handing out peer reviewed print outs of the methods used for his routines.

"That was a great trick and all, but we want irrefutable proof!!"

:rolleyes:

Something tells me you would be one of those few saying the above quote, though. Some people just get their jollies that way. Not most, but some. Most like a healthy degree of wonder in their life.

I like to see the man behind the curtain rather then be distracted by the big floating head.

I find wonder in the amazing things we know about the world. About the things we can see and experience and understand. That's where my wonder is. My imagination is preserved for entertainment.

I want to know how it works, I want to know if I can do it, and I certainly don't want to buy flim-flam. I may be an arrogant man, but I don't like being lied to.

• Like 1

I like to see the man behind the curtain rather then be distracted by the big floating head.

I find wonder in the amazing things we know about the world. About the things we can see and experience and understand. That's where my wonder is. My imagination is preserved for entertainment.

I want to know how it works, I want to know if I can do it, and I certainly don't want to buy flim-flam. I may be an arrogant man, but I don't like being lied to.

I agree 100% - Any illusionist is just that, an illusionist - if they are making a big mystery out of it then they are denying you of a level of your sovereignty!

Energy work just takes time and patience to build it to a high degree.... And the results can be magical! :)

In this last video he looks like he's puffing his cheeks quite a bit. Maybe subconsciously blowing at it if he's not doing it on purpose. Can chi go thru other substances besides air? How about putting up a screen or pane of glass in front of the object? Or is chi vulnerable to that sort of "earthly" resistance.

Still can't say what those flying specks of light are. I know digital cameras are bad for picking up particles of dust and illuminating them to look like orbs sometimes. Maybe digital video cameras have that flaw as well.

In this last video he looks like he's puffing his cheeks quite a bit. Maybe subconsciously blowing at it if he's not doing it on purpose. Can chi go thru other substances besides air? How about putting up a screen or pane of glass in front of the object? Or is chi vulnerable to that sort of "earthly" resistance.

Still can't say what those flying specks of light are. I know digital cameras are bad for picking up particles of dust and illuminating them to look like orbs sometimes. Maybe digital video cameras have that flaw as well.

Lol it's me in the video, yeah my cheeks do puff out as I'm holding my breath at these points as to not blow at the wheel, in chi work your breath is very important, but I've been using the wheel for nearly four years now and where possible I either breath slowly through my nose, point my head away and breathe, or just try and hold my breath until the end!

You asked some good questions - you can do it with a partition between yourself an th object, your chi will be blocked by most barriers like wood, glass and plastic, but if you are legit you can get around that using a few sort of 'curveballs' or even using a technique some called bi-location of energy(where you 'tell' your energy to appear). If th wheel is enclosed then it is very difficult to penetrate so you have to use th bi-lo. I hope that helps :)

As for th light anomalies you should see the video I just recorded.... It's weird that I can only get them on my google nexus one phone.... Lol if you want to see them just asay and I'll upload it...

Yes show us this new light anomoly vid! They are always interesting to look at. It's a neat feeling wondering if what we are seeing is real while desperately trying to find a scientific explanation for it :P. Is nexus a higher-end type of phone? Maybe it's prone to static or interference compared to the others.