Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What about this, Nazca line like no other?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Maybe you would like to read what I (and many others) have posted about those elongated skulls in this thread:

http://www.unexplain...75#entry4621175

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#32    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

wrong thread.

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#33    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

wrong thread.

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#34    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

Found it.... It is shown on Google Maps as Estralla de Palpa... Star of Palpa. And I found it recorded in many places as Mandala and listed as a Circle or Compass. Also called "the Sun and Star".

14 38'38.72"S 75 10'15.71"W

It is on the other side of the agricultural area... river? And it is only like 100 meters long, pretty small.

Posted Image

Very cool. I'd not seen this before.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#35    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Maybe it's an ancient alien warning :tu: :unsure2:, the building to me looks like the jewish star (star of david? apologies if mistaken), maybe if they colonized there they might have had a peaceful history :P
Sorry to any who took offence. First thing that came to my mind and made me chuckle a lil.

After seeing the responses I agree to the mandala theory, but note the pointed star shape on the exterior if that makes any difference. Also more than likely a bit suss if it is something completely out of the ordinary for them. So it lies on the fence, a better way would be to see the earliest photos of the region and see when or if it was an original, that is if such photos exist still. The lines have always interested me because I have seen lines/pictures appear on Admiralty Island which has no civil/western presence (also sports some of these "runways" that get mentioned from times to times, these are permanent where the pictures grew over within the next update of google earth/maps)  and it is well known in Australia to have tribes still living as they always have which also have their folklore of how many tribes still exist in the bush of FNQ.

There is also a perfect "runway" that is obviously a meteor impact quite vivid on the ground. Can pull images and post them in the google map finds thread upon request. Also if anyone knows how to obtain past photos of google maps, I found these pictures around july/august 2012. Nothing doomsdayi LOL, I seen a bulls face (bull facial shape with horns), a man, a larger man with a deformed head (similar to a grey illustrated picture), a bird a couple of other things these were quite distinct and was more doing research on anomalies on lay line joining points surrounding australia, hence how I found the Papua New Ginea meteor strike.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#36    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Heres an interesting video on the whole put together Nazca lines starting off the dragon from space.

#37    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 09 February 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

Heres an interesting video on the whole put together Nazca lines starting off the dragon from space.

Im having beer. What are you on?

I liked the background music, but that's about it.

#38    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

I dont have an opinion either way. Just posting the vid for those that do.

#39    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,891 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

I gonna get that tattooed on my lower back ... with a little cute serpent spitting fire in the middle ... hehehehehe

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#40    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 10 February 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

I gonna get that tattooed on my lower back ... with a little cute serpent spitting fire in the middle ... hehehehehe

Because 2013 is the Year of the Snake?

^_^

#41    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,891 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 February 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

Because 2013 is the Year of the Snake?

^_^

aye Abe ol'man ... and me being also born on the year of the serpent too ... four cycles ago
Glad to see ye as sharper than the average pear still, ol'chap
;)

~

~

#42    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 10 February 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

aye Abe ol'man ... and me being also born on the year of the serpent too ... four cycles ago
Glad to see ye as sharper than the average pear still, ol'chap
;)

Four cycles ago....heh, then you are as old as one of my ex/not-so-exes I had on the phone last Wednesday to congratulate her with her birthday.

And I still remember, long ago, when she and I were both smoking a cig after...<ahem>.. some 'physical workout', that I noticed she had a green snake tattooed around one of her ankles. I asked what that meant, and she explained.

Having had several Asian girlfiends helped too, and being there when our Chinese community in The Hague celebrated their New Year yesterday also helped a lot, lol.

Happy New Year, Third Eye !!

Edited by Abramelin, 10 February 2013 - 08:09 PM.

#43    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,891 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 February 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Four cycles ago....heh, then you are as old as one of my ex/not-so-ex's I had on the phone last Wednesday to congratulate her with her birthday.

And I still remember, long ago, when she and I were both smoking a cig after...<ahem>.. some 'physical workout', that I noticed she had a green snake tattooed around one of her ankles. I asked what that meant, and she explained.

Having had several Asian girlfiends helped too, and being there when our Chinese community in The Hague celebrated their New Year yesterday also helped a lot, lol.

Happy New Year, Third Eye !!

Thanks ye kindly Ol'chap ... Great Wealth and Prosperity to ye too ...
Don't mean to make you paranoid but I got a green serpent tattoo too but on my right hip, about seven inches across in a figure eight coil heheheheh would attached a pic but I'm too lazy to so you'll have to take me at my word, I'm good for it LoL
karma much you chameleon ? Oh my .... what I wouldn't give to have a peek at your face right about now,
priceless expression would've kept kodak in business [massive grin]

~

~

#44    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 10 February 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Thanks ye kindly Ol'chap ... Great Wealth and Prosperity to ye too ...
Don't mean to make you paranoid but I got a green serpent tattoo too but on my right hip, about seven inches across in a figure eight coil heheheheh would attached a pic but I'm too lazy to so you'll have to take me at my word, I'm good for it LoL
karma much you chameleon ? Oh my .... what I wouldn't give to have a peek at your face right about now,
priceless expression would've kept kodak in business [massive grin]

I worked as a lab assistant in an Eastman-Kodak laboratory for 10 years, lol !!

2013 is supposed to be a year when major bad sh1t is going to happen. But we survived 2012, so that's nothing to worry about.

About my mug... she hadn't seen my face for a year or so, and I send her a photo. I had shaved my head and grown a (grey) beard, Lenin style (what's that called, a 'goaty'??).

She was shocked....hahahaha !

Hmmm.. I guess we should go back on topic.

Nazca, I have been there, flew over it, and had a lot of fun pretending I was at the steering wheel of the biplane. The pilot, an Italian who had been flying tourists for some 20 years, agreed with me when I asked him to have a bit of fun at the expense of my friends sitting at the back. I was sitting in front, btw, and then you have a non-working steering wheel in front of you (well, it will work when unblocked).

So I shouted, "Hey, now *I* am flying the plane!! Watch me!! Whooeeeeeee !!." And we made a sharp dive to the left (socalled because I was steering the wheel). And then to the right. I would love to see that Italian pilot again, sigh...

After we landed I had to run....

Edited by Abramelin, 10 February 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#45    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,891 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 February 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

I worked as a lab assistant in an Eastman-Kodak laboratory for 10 years, lol !!

2013 is supposed to be a year when major bad sh1t is going to happen. But we survived 2012, so that's nothing to worry about.

About my mug... she hadn't seen imy face for a year or so, and I send her a photo. I had shaved my head and grown a (grey) beard, Lenin style (what's that called, a 'goaty'??).

She was shocked....hahahaha !

Hmmm.. I guess we should go back on topic.

Nazca, I have been there, flew over it, and had a lot of fun pretending I was at the steering wheel of the biplane. The pilot, an Italian who had been flying tourists for some 20 years, agreed with me when I asked him to have a bit of fun at the expense of my friends sitting at the back. I was sitting in front, btw, and then you have a non-working steering wheel in front of you (well, it will work when unblocked).

So I shouted, "Hey, now *I* am flying the plane!! Watch me!! Whooeeeeeee !!."

After we landed I had to run....

Yeah .... the wheels of karma ... don't take the misconception of "serpent" means bad too seriously, they like to sell that to kick up the consumer index numbers.
In the asian zodiac numbers the serpent is nothing calamitous, depends on which side of the heavenly guardian you're sidled up to, it's also known as "little dragon"

the nazca lines are misunderstood by both sides of the argument methinks, for one it's too impossible because it is so to them, for the other it's not improbable because it's too simple,

I just think it's a great and pioneering achievement of the human race, in science and engineering however one wants to define "science and engineering"
whatever the reasons or purpose of the lines are just a pursuit of futility, I believe they don't even know conclusively who the ones that made the lines are or were.

~edit~
p/s
I shaved me head too on me b'day, so I'm also as bald as I am bearded but I'm as far from a Lenin look as batman is to the joker
ahem ... that is to say I look better
kodak that ol'boy
[snicker, chortle and guffaw]

Edited by third_eye, 10 February 2013 - 08:53 PM.

~

~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users