Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PETA Wants Honey Boo Boo, To Rename Chicken

with bells on

:lol: Oh my word.. very funny.. ...Even though I have never seen watership down or tasted rabbit stew lol

A pal of mine's daughter had a pair of rabbits named 'Onions' and 'Carrots'!

(BTW, rabbit stew is delicious and very healthy)

• Like 1

The guy will be walking down the street calling out Satan. :D

Satan..I COMMAND you to come to me...!!

• Like 3

I find it funny when someone names their pet a funny name like that. Just imagine it's a dog named Satan and the dog gets out one day. The guy will be walking down the street calling out Satan. :D

My dad knows a guy who called his cat 'Cat' and his dog 'Dog' I think those are great names

• Like 4

My dad knows a guy who called his cat 'Cat' and his dog 'Dog' I think those are great names

Enlighten me, my dear Waffles - Is your home planet actually in this solar system or do you have to change trains to get home?

s12252.gif

• Like 1

A girl I worked with years and years ago had a dog named Deeohgee.

But back to the original topic at hand, if PETA wants HBB to change her chicken's name, I hope they don't discover the family petting zoo across the lake from me. They have a pot-bellied pig called Bacon Bit. I think it's hilarious. PETA just has no sense of humour.

• Like 3

It's rabbit satay here.

Ever tried a satay?

Satay my dear chap? Did you say satay? I had the good fortune to spend a good deal of the late 60s/early 70s munching satays from Sarawak to Kedah - from streetside maccan stalls in Singapore's Bugis Street to a top-flight restaurant in the centre of Alor Setar. I love satay!

satay.jpg

• Like 2

Satay my dear chap? Did you say satay? I had the good fortune to spend a good deal of the late 60s/early 70s munching satays from Sarawak to Kedah - from streetside maccan stalls in Singapore's Bugis Street to a top-flight restaurant in the centre of Alor Setar. I love satay!

satay.jpg

Aye!

Rabbit satay has eluded my taste buds, though...

But soon it will be mine.

• Like 1

I have only one question.

What is a Honey Boo Boo?

I knew someone had a cat called Ceefer. Ceefer cat. :w00t: Brilliant!

Edited by Urisk

I have only one question.

What is a Honey Boo Boo?

I knew someone had a cat called Ceefer. Ceefer cat. :w00t: Brilliant!

Read this. All your questions will be answered.

Ok a bit over the limits of sustainable seriousness, but they are just trying to inject awareness of animal rights quote ":PETA says it hopes the animal “will show the family and their many fans that chickens are smart, affectionate, and family-oriented birds who deserve better than to be abused and slaughtered.”

I can't join in the clamour of laughter, as I think they do have at least a small point.