Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

What went wrong?

olympics false flag illuminati terror alliens

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostCoffey, on 13 August 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

There is something I noticed though, me and my housemate noticed it and both said "Wtf".. lol

Did anyone else see the very small clip of the tightrope walker? He walked along the tightrope... Got to a doll in a suit, shook hands with it and it set on fire... I didn't get the point of it or understand how it could possibly have been connected to anything in anyway?! lol (not saying illuminant etc, just wonder what the hell it was about.. lol)

I saw the tightrope walker, didn't notice the other part you mentioned. Might have been igniting the flaming figure (can't remember the name of her) who flew down before the extinguishing of the flame. That's just of the top of my head though...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 13 August 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

I saw the tightrope walker, didn't notice the other part you mentioned. Might have been igniting the flaming figure (can't remember the name of her) who flew down before the extinguishing of the flame. That's just of the top of my head though...

It wasn't the ballarina. The Doll/Figure was male with a toxido style suit on.

Thought it was pretty weird. Nothing illumanati related, just strange and pointless. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

View PostCoffey, on 13 August 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

It wasn't the ballarina. The Doll/Figure was male with a toxido style suit on.

Thought it was pretty weird. Nothing illumanati related, just strange and pointless. lol

I recorded the whole thing, might take a look later... Burning effigies eh, seems a bit strange.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#19    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

the tightrope walker/flaming guy bit was an homage to a pink floyd album cover.  it was during "wish you were here"  the album cover for the album of the same name has a man shaking hands with another man who is on fire.  i think the announcer even said that at the time....at least they did here in the US.

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 13 August 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

the tightrope walker/flaming guy bit was an homage to a pink floyd album cover.  it was during "wish you were here"  the album cover for the album of the same name has a man shaking hands with another man who is on fire.  i think the announcer even said that at the time....at least they did here in the US.

AH! Thank you, that explains it then. :tu:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#21    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 13 August 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

View PostCoffey, on 14 August 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

AH! Thank you, that explains it then. :tu:

Sounds good to me, well it saved my flicking the telly on again. :tu:

#22    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,155 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

Chubb, are you feelin OK?
Your eyes are yellow, your face is green, and your tounge is swollen.

I'm here for you buddy.

#23    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 August 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Chubb, are you feelin OK?
Your eyes are yellow, your face is green, and your tounge is swollen.

I'm here for you buddy.

Lol, do you not know the symptoms of CRAP (Conspiracies Radically Alter People)?

Also tagged with olympics, false flag, illuminati, terror, alliens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users