Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What NEEDS to happen...

d3v

The New World Order has been slowly implemented for years and is in full swing today and the ONLY way we can stop the NWO is to wake up and spread the truth.

Get your head out of your little reality bubble and wake up to the truth of the world and spread the truth to those arround you and tell them to do the same.

If the majority wakes up, the NWO will fail and the Illuminati will be abolished and humanity can install itself a true goverment and a free world and a "system" thats fair and provides all with a strees-free and fair life.

Humanity will win and evil will fail if we all wake up.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d3v

• Seraphina

• Stellar

• Blood Angel

I'm with you! More power to you!

We are soldiers of the New World Re-Order, and we won't back down.

Challenge your beliefs!

Don't trust authority!

Step outside of your comfort zone!

Take the power back!

Yes, umm, I hear a lot of talkin, but I dont see a lot of action!

Really? I thought talking was a form of action? What do you want to see? A video of us moving around? Gimme a break dude. That was a totally unnessesary post. Your just an angry little 16 year old who is mad because he is losing his insignificant war.

Yes thats exactly the same thing I think of him.

Awareness IS action.

Think about it Stellar.

If everyone knows there methods of manipulation and justification and how the trick us and also understanding the real signifcance of something that at first glance seems insignificant and a good idea then they cannot continue and they will fail.

Mass marchers and revolutions are NOT needed.

Awareness is the way forward to victory.

Yes thats exactly the same thing I think of him.

Awareness IS action.

Think about it Stellar.

If everyone knows there methods of manipulation and justification and how the trick us and also understanding the real signifcance of something that at first glance seems insignificant and a good idea then they cannot continue and they will fail.

Mass marchers and revolutions are NOT needed.

Awareness is the way forward to victory.

393731[/snapback]

Once we all know the truth, the enemy will begin to lose it's ability to control us. If we get the truth out to the majority of people, the enemy will fall. People will continue to be manipulated, until they realize they are.

So seriously, we should begin to compile information and facts onto CD's and start giving them out. Do you have any other good ideas regarding reaching the masses? We should collaborate on this. It's a rarity when I meet someone with the same determination and knowledge that I have.

Edited by Insight

lol that is a bloody good idea to compile info and distribute onto CD's.

I am totally up for it and infact, will start compiling it now.

I'll give them out to passers by in busy areas free of charge.

Honestly, I am ttoally going to do this.

What is your email? I'll add u to MSN so we can decide what to compile thumbsup.gif

original.gif While you two are enlightening the people and throwing off the yokes of oppression Remember the old saying that (THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU DON'T). My generation of non conformists and breakers of the older generations way of doing things really changed the World. But for the better? As I grow older I see that change is not always a good thing. We changed the World from the ways of the 50's, but what have we done to our children?

An interesting opinion. But your generation was your generation, if that makes any sense. I'm not for "changing the world", I;m for getting the truth out to the people. I have no intention of indoctrinating people with beliefs. I want them to know tha facts, FACTS, that the government hides from us. Facts of terrible crimes, deception, and control. I'm sure of course you know what I mean. My concern is also with that of my children, for if the world continues the way it is, with the public asleep, my children will not have any of the rights or freedoms that the contitution has given your children.

Change is not my primary objective.

Waking the majority of people up and thus, preventing the New World Order from going any further is my primary objective.

how do i know you aren't the illuminati spreading disinformation in order to get people behind your cause to institute a NWO?

how do i know you are? maybe you are just saying that to make me believe you are opposing it, so that if i were to give my support to you, i would in fact be supporting the Illuminati, and thus aiding the construction of a New World Order, and helping you gain favour with your reptoid masters.

how do i know you aren't the illuminati spreading disinformation in order to get people behind your cause to institute a NWO?

Maybe thats just what you think?

Bathory: Dont bother, they dont want to answer it. Either they are incapable of comprehending what we're talking about, or they just dont want to admit it to themselves.

Oh and btw, how are you going to get people to be aware of the NWO, if the illuminati has mind control devices that control what they think? Better yet, you think you'll manage to convince a majority of people that you're right?

NWO... please PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is something other then wrestling...

Dont bother, they dont want to answer it. Either they are incapable of comprehending what we're talking about, or they just dont want to admit it to themselves.

i know, but its fun winding them up, it makes me feel good about myself:)

Change is necessary for progress.

Now I don't much like the way things are going myself, but whats the proof that this isn't just because some rich powerful people want to remain just that rich and powerful?

Find the proof for yourself. I did. If I could teach a class on it here, i would. But unfortunately I can't.

The Illuminati are not humans. The human life time is too small to effectivly follow the agenda of world control for hundreds of thousands of years.

Human would of given up the first hundred years or so becuase they only live on average 75 years.

The Illuminati are from a planet called Zeta Rectilum really close to earth and came here hundreds of 1000's of years ago hence the reason theres such a huge ammount of relics, archiology and wall paintings all around the world depicting retilian-like beings, being worshipped and served by humans.

Also its widely accepted throuout that theres is almost certinaly many other life forms throut the TRILLIONS of galaxies out there.

The Illuminati developed a DNA defect on there home planet and knew that us humans have the cure and that is why they want to take over this planet and that is why theres so many secret goverment research bases throuout North America which contain miles-long prison cells of woman and children and also why theres so many abductions happening.

Its our blood that holds the cure and they simply want it.

Those of you that dont believe it should stop wasting your time in this thread saying "its all bull****" and instea, research all the evidence out there so you'll see for yourself.

Its really childish and dumb to come here and oppose the theories when you havent looked into them ATALL.

So p*** orff and find out for yourself, then reply.

HERE is a DVD my by David Icke that explains the reptillian agenda, and how they have controlled this planet for so long.

Its fascinating.

Edited by d3v

The Illuminati are not humans. The human life time is too small to effectivly follow the agenda of world control for hundreds of thousands of years.

Human would of given up the first hundred years or so becuase they only live on average 75 years.

The Illuminati are from a planet called Zeta Rectilum really close to earth and came here hundreds of 1000's of years ago hence the reason theres such a huge ammount of relics, archiology and wall paintings all around the world depicting retilian-like beings, being worshipped and served by humans.

Also its widely accepted throuout that theres is almost certinaly many other life forms throut the TRILLIONS of galaxies out there.

The Illuminati developed a DNA defect on there home planet and knew that us humans have the cure and that is why they want to take over this planet and that is why theres so many secret goverment research bases throuout North America which contain miles-long prison cells of woman and children and also why theres so many abductions happening.

Its our blood that holds the cure and they simply want it.

Those of you that dont believe it should stop wasting your time in this thread saying "its all bull****" and instea, research all the evidence out there so you'll see for yourself.

Its really childish and dumb to come here and oppose the theories when you havent looked into them ATALL.

So p*** orff and find out for yourself, then reply.

395965[/snapback]

Ok, you speak of research, well I AM an archaeologists and I can tell you that I HAVE done a lot of research and there is not "a huge ammount of relics, archiology and wall paintings all around the world depicting retilian-like beings, being worshipped and served by humans." That is ludicrous. I have done archaeology in many countries, read many, many texts, seen many types of rock art, etc. and what you say is so common simply doesn't exist. And if you're gonna refer to archaeology at least spell it right.

Err, I assure you there is MANY MANY relics, paintings and stuff that depicts retillian-like gods being worshipped all around the world.

Err, I assure you there is MANY MANY relics, paintings and stuff that depicts retillian-like gods being worshipped all around the world.

395992[/snapback]

Even if "there is many many" of them (which there isn't) this doesn't in any way prove that some sort of reptilian being ever lived on earth and/or was worshipped by humans. I've seen lots of rock art depicting all kinds of stuff. This doesn't mean that what is drawn or scratched into the rock was actually happening. Why is it I haven't found any of these reptilian beings in any archaeological sites? Your argument is flimsy at best.

"Why havent I seen any in archiological sites"

Maybe cos there wern't any in that perticular dig.

Heres a tablet of Sumer, a very old era of Human civilisation...

user posted image

Retillian-like being....

Edited by d3v

"Why havent I seen any in archiological sites"

Maybe cos there wern't any in that perticular dig.

Heres a tablet of Sumer, a very old era of Human civilisation...

user posted image

Retillian-like being....

396015[/snapback]

Looks more birdlike to me with a beak and the wings and all.. whistling2.gif And how is it that its being worshipped and are you sure its not someone wearing a mask etc. maybe for a ritual/ceremony?

Heres some clay models dug up which where dated 1500 years old...

user posted image

These are not the creations of an imaginative minds.

These repillian-like beings came, saw and have conquered this planet.