Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unexplained bruising on my arm

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 4,405 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

docyabut2, on 19 March 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Check your liver.

One bruises  easy when the liver is off, liver spots,  I remember  when my sister in law died from liver failure , her face was half bruise, they had to put a big flower over it in the coffin:(

#17    gidgeridoo

gidgeridoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

So I haven't been abducted by aliens then?

#18    sea-dove

sea-dove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

It could of been something that is known in some advanced occultic circles as repercussion.  Its when the physical body gets injured from something which is done astrally or injured by astral thoughtforms affecting the astral/etheric body which in turn then manifests in the physical body.   Ever heard of Stigmata (physical manifestations of the wounds of christ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmata   .. that is thought to be a form of this.

I myself and I know of others too who when we've been psychically attacked, we've developed marks on our bodies. eg  A friend of mine had claw marks in a place her hands couldnt have reached (and no she didnt have an animal who could of done it).   I myself one time woke up to find my lower arm was quite swollen with a big welted like mark going down it (mark nearly went from inner elbow to most the way down the arm).. coincidently the mark was right in the spot where I'd dreamed I'd been attacked and slashed with a sword that night.  My  whole lower arm was actually swollen after this for several days (as if it was an infection thou my lower arm from a major wound, the mark thou on my arm didnt break skin).

Anyway.. this may be what happened to you if there wasnt a physical cause for this (pity you dont remember your dream).

Edited by sea-dove, 23 March 2014 - 02:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users