Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Jeantel's Lies: Trayvon's Star Witness

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,916 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:33 AM

in the George Zimmerman trial.

I didn't know how bad this girl's attitude towards defending her childhood friend actually was until I saw these video clips.   Schiff's analysis seems to be correct.  She wants to get her testimony over with and get out of town.  And why would you want to do that if you're the prosecution's star witness sharing the last moments of Trayvon Martin's life before he was brutally gunned down by a murderer?

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#2    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

Yup she is a big lair.i belong to teamxbox and I said there she is a lair they told me iam nuts lol

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,799 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

Being in court is stressful, being in the public eye is stressful, being hounded by the press and the conspiracy nuts is stressful.
Why shiouldn't she want to get it over and done with ASAP?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

"I can´t read cursive".......  American low-information voter education system in a nutshell?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,799 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:20 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 28 June 2013 - 05:06 AM, said:

"I can´t read cursive".......  American low-information voter education system in a nutshell?
Maybe she thought it was the language from the country of Cursi.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#6    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,916 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:26 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 28 June 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

Being in court is stressful, being in the public eye is stressful, being hounded by the press and the conspiracy nuts is stressful.
Why shiouldn't she want to get it over and done with ASAP?
Indeed, why would she want to take another two hours of her life to defend a fallen friend when her testimony is critical to getting justice for Trayvon?   Stress sucks.  She can go watch a movie instead.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#7    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,799 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostYamato, on 28 June 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

Indeed, why would she want to take another two hours of her life to defend a fallen friend when her testimony is critical to getting justice for Trayvon?   Stress sucks.  She can go watch a movie instead.
Have you seen the state of the world these days? The majority of humanity would do just that with a flip "he's dead" as the rationale.

Only I will remain.

#8    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 28 June 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

Have you seen the state of the world these days? The majority of humanity would do just that with a flip "he's dead" as the rationale.
I would speak the truth even if I didn't know the person.  But for a friend?  I'd do whatever it took to see that the truth came out.  This young woman seems typical of many young people these days - sullen, angry and rebellious against any authority.  She RADIATES the attitude that she doesn't want to be there at all.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#9    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,799 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

View Postand then, on 28 June 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

I would speak the truth even if I didn't know the person.  But for a friend?  I'd do whatever it took to see that the truth came out.  This young woman seems typical of many young people these days - sullen, angry and rebellious against any authority.  She RADIATES the attitude that she doesn't want to be there at all.
Of course YOU would, most people here would.
But I've seen the face of the future in the students I've taught and ... I'm worried.

Only I will remain.

#10    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,916 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 28 June 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Of course YOU would, most people here would.
But I've seen the face of the future in the students I've taught and ... I'm worried.
I think it means you're getting older.  Don't think that "the kids these days" wasn't used on you too, once upon a time.  ;)

#11    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Her attitude was unbelievable. So much disrespect. Couldn't have helped at all.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,799 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostYamato, on 28 June 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

I think it means you're getting older.  Don't think that "the kids these days" wasn't used on you too, once upon a time.  ;)
what IS it with music these days?
"baby baby bay oh"??? what sort of lyrics are those? "dut dut dut Here's JOHNNY!" now THERE'S proper lyrics.

Only I will remain.

#13    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,923 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 28 June 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

what IS it with music these days?
"baby baby bay oh"??? what sort of lyrics are those? "dut dut dut Here's JOHNNY!" now THERE'S proper lyrics.

Well naturally back in the day lyrics were so poetic just like here:

Hey little water boy, bring the buc buc bucket down.  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#14    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

This whole trial is starting to make me sick because it looks more and more like it's all about politics and nothing about justice (despite the cries of "Justice for Trayvon"). If it hadn't been for the media's gross distortion of facts (if not out-and-out lies) there never would have even been an indictment or trial, imo.

Posted Image

#15    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

If you're interested, here's two completely racist articles explaining why you don't understand her and never will:

Why Black People Understand Her:
http://globalgrind.c...na-coleman-blog

Why White People Will Never Understand Her:
http://globalgrind.c...von-martin-blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users