Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Strange" scenes in Movies...

firefemme1202

Ok, we all know the famous ghost scene in Three Men and a Baby...the little boy in the window, but that was found to be a cut-out placed there on purpose. I want to know if anyone has caught something (paranormal or strange, I am not talking about sexual stuff like the pope in the Little Mermaid) in a movie that the film editor's didn't catch and we could find out if it was accidental or purposeful.

Attached is the famous Three Men and a Baby scene.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/feb01/ghostboy.html

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• firefemme1202

• Diebytheflyguy

• MK ULTRA

• colorless

In 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' the Chainsaw used is a 1999 model, strange since the movie was set in the 70's.. dodo dodo dodo dodo..

Its way to flat, making it a...... cardboard cut out!

I've heard that there is supposed to be a scene in the Wizard of Oz where you can see one of the Munchkins committing suicide in the background. Hanging himself, I think. I remember back in high scholl a bunch of my friends and I tried to spot it, but we never could find the right place. (well, there was one weird thing, but it turned out to be one of the peacocks that were running around on the set) It's supposed to be when the group is leaving the forest right after the witch sets the scare crow on fire.

apparently theres something on the yellow brick road in wizard of oz.probably a munchkin!but ill attatch it anyways.  cat.gif

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/jun03/oz.html[/img

326053[/snapback]

sorry 'bout that

Edited by Neverheardofit

I checked around, it was definitely a loose bird. I attached a clip...it opens a link with a video playing, about 1 minute into the video it shows the WOO clip. You can definitely tell it's a bird.

http://www.jkcinema.com/runflash.asp?id=ur...00&quality=best

I've seen the Wizard of Oz one - quite spooky. I heard that it was the make up person for the tin man (I belive). Following a severe allergic reaction to the make up the person was so distruaght they committed suicide. When you see it on DVD it is amazing.

Wow, in the same scene has the supposed hanging munchkin!! When in fact the real story about that scene the whole time was not some munchkin, it was this supposed ghost.

Certainly can't explain that....yet...does it look like it's been edited? I can't tell.

The "suicidal munchkin" was definitely a bird. If a real suicide had happened, they would have found the body and reshot the scene.

Sorry about the link to the site earlier, it was incomplete, this site proves the "suicidal munchkin" as a bird.

And you can also see the "ghost" appear in a flash for a split second, even though the center is on the suicidal munchkin.

Wow, talk about a scene having a lot of "strangeness." original.gif

Yay! I am validated! No one believed me when I told them that is was one of the stupid peacocks. I wish we had had the internet when I was in high school.

This one in particular wasn't exactly strange but a very weird hiccup in its self. In the movie the sum of all fears, when the austrian guy is presenting his ideal of europe being molly coddled by the americans in the shadow of the former soviet union, and lecturing about how europe would one day rise up. The man is supposed to be talking in vienna austria, however in the background a flagpole sits, with a SWISS flag.

(Of course i believe this to be a deliberate mistake, as the movie progresses i get the view that this movie was nothing but a outlet for illuminati ideals and goals. (i'm probably the only one who thinks this...))

Actually, another scene in the wizard of Oz caught my eye. I originally heard the same rumor about the suicide so started looking through the movie to find it.

When I got to the scene where the cowardly lion joins dorothy and they begin to walk through the dark forest, I discovered an odd shape in the trees in the background. Upon further review with un-biased friends, we concluded it looked like a hanging person.

You can check the scene out for yourself, I don't believe it was edited from the final movie.

Thanks Tommy, great site, it solves a lot of mysteries about movies....I can't believe the trading card of giving the robot from Star Wars an extra large d**k....that was funny...but such a bad influence....

But I also want to know if people have found odd stuff, like perhaps strange creatures like the one walking on the yellow brick road in the Wizard of Oz or strange faces showing up in mirrors original.gif weird stuff....alien stuff....or ghost stuff....in movies.

You can read about all the movie 'incidences' mentioned here at the Snoops movie page.  cool.gif

327683[/snapback]

Nice link Tommy!

Claim: Patrons watching the film Twister at Canadian drive-in were greatly impressed by the scene where a tornado rips through a drive-in screen . . . until they realized that was no fancy special effect -- they were in the path of a real tornado!

It was pretty cool. I saw the twister!

My mother in law has a very old copy of the wizard of oz. She bought it when it first came out on video. I've looked at that scene many times and i don't think its any type of bird. No matter how you play the tape you can see a rope and a human figure. The man comes down with the rope attached to him then bounces back up and swings. I think they may have started the bird rumor to cover it up. I't would have been expensive to reshoot. Cheaper to blame it on a bird. bounce.gif

I've heard that there is supposed to be a scene in the Wizard of Oz where you can see one of the Munchkins committing suicide in the background.  Hanging himself, I think. I remember back in high scholl a bunch of my friends and I tried to spot it, but we never could find the right place. (well, there was one weird thing, but it turned out to be one of the peacocks that were running around on the set) It's supposed to be when the group is leaving the forest right after the witch sets the scare crow on fire.

326044[/snapback]

It's when they are leaving the forrest and they start to sing "we're off to see the Wizard" again. You have to really watch the trees in the background. Really, all you can see is something swinging. It really looks like a monkey playing around.

It's already proven to be a bird, a body doesn't hang the way it looks in the clip. It's a bird, it looks like one...someone with an imagination just started this rumor who worked onthe set probably.

Watch yourself...the interesting part of the clip is the "alien" on the road itself, it flashes real quick so pay attention.

It's already proven to be a bird, a body doesn't hang the way it looks in the clip.  It's a bird, it looks like one...someone with an imagination just started this rumor who worked onthe set probably.

341536[/snapback]

Its been said that the hanging person was actually a person apart of the film crew that got caught in the shot, and quickly ran off the set.

Source!

Watch yourself...the interesting part of the clip is the "alien" on the road itself, it flashes real quick so pay attention.

Your link dosen't work. I'm guessing its this one:

http://www.jkcinema.com/runflash.asp?

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

I heard that in the movie "the twilight zone" (the most recent one), in the crash scene all three actors ( Vic Morrow and two kids at the lower right) gets killed by helicoper. I used to like the movie till i learn what happend.