Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons-Need Help

Bluekid123

Thank you everyone for the responses. I'm not to worried about the fans because one is a ceiling fan, and the other too are pretty much noiseless. But I do feel like the dream meaning interpretation makes a lot of sense. How would you go about investigating a problem such as a sleeping disorder?

I find that people read too much into what their dreams mean based on the objects in their dreams. Here's the more important question: how did the dream make you FEEL? How did you react? How has it changed your thoughts or decisions? Has it influenced you to take a different perspective or consider things you might not have considered before?

I wouldn't take the dream at face value or try to rationalize why you had this dream (or others for that matter). Instead look for how it affects your future decisions and thoughts, since you have clearly been thrown off from this. All it takes are the slightest insights to have drastic changes in how we live our lives.

Good luck.

First of all being an 'advanced dreamer' is not a gift from God. It is a learned talent that begins as Mabon said by keeping a dream diary. After a while of recording your dreams and concentrating on remembering them as you wake, you will be able to lucid dream and have a certain amount of control over them. Did God do that or did I? Methinks I did.

It's fun to do. This kid just had a nightmare. Lots of people have them. Some are worse than others. I have ones that are 30 years old that I still remember and I'm certainly not demon oppressed. Of course I am bipolar and I do take meds so in other people's opinions I probably am oppressed because I choose to be healthy with the therapy and medicine that God created instead of getting an exorcism from the demon that makes me mentally ill.

Go figure.

• Like 1

I knew someone that had serious lung problems and she was told to keep a fan running because it would help her breath better.

I don't see how a fan could bother you if you are use to it. Some people can't sleep without them they are so use to the noise.

I think there are conflicting stories. I worked in a care home and those with breathing problems were not allowed fans at night, but this was due to the air current being circulated in a small room with no air conditioning.

I think it depends on a few factors, room size, air circulation and temperature.

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

I love you freetoroam, but I had to post this as I had no idea about it. My daughter is into everything Asian and was telling me about it when I was reading her the thread.

I sleep with a fan and have for years just to drown out noise because EVERYONE is noisy and I'm a light sleeper. Now I'm freaking paranoid, tyvm! lol

• Like 1

starts with me riding a horse. I come to a place where a demon begins to harass me. He continues to terrify me until I begin to try to fight it, but everytime I do, I go into complete vertigo and cannot determine up from down. Finally, after toying with me for some time, I begin to get my wits and fight the vertigo and attempt to stop the demon. Then when I finally completely stop the vertigo he attacked me and I woke up at his charge.

This means that your soul is being carried by an earth guard who keeps you focused on your earth life. And the guard is a negative being who drives you away from the spiritual realms so you can focus on the material. So it is like a demon servant that you & everybody have.

It is showing you that you are being carried safely but if you reached the point where you knew what was carrying you then you would fight against it & as a result you would lose all sense of positioning in your reality, because it is that being that keeps your soul positioned correctly in reality here.

It's actually a being within you that holds your soul within itself & that's why you could feel that heavy object inside you.

Each & every person has such a negative guard who contains the soul's energies outside the earth plane & keeps the soul thinking it is part of the earth realm. When people start to meditate they often see a large reptile eye staring at them, & this is their negative guard making it's presence known. Other people are given some spiritual freedoms or insights & then the guard appears & frightens them away from the spiritual side & back to the earth side.

So you're just being told that you're being carried safely by another being & if you knew what it was you would fight it & slip from the safe position it holds you in & lose all sense of reality.

You need to, everyone needs to, understand that you have a bad angel & a good one with you & you're going to have to get along with both because they stay with you throughout life.

Quite frankly you could beg the demon to hurt you & it would not. All the fear is your own & when you let go of that fear you'll find that you were never in any danger & are perfectly safe.

I remember my first sleep paralysis experience (I know that's not exactly what the OP is describing, but we both clearly experienced vivid experiences at night). I thought it was real. Real as in I had a night-time visitation by a malevolent entity. That scared the **** out of me. Some time later I experienced it again and I became scared again.

Then I decided to some reading on the matter and found some articles on the subject that described it as a known sleep phenomenon. That cured me of my fears. As time went by, the experiences became less and less vivid as I was able to remain calm and realise what I was experiencing. These days I still wake up sometimes with the tell-tale experiences

Something similar goes with nightmares I have. The more and more I dream, the more I am able to quickly realise it's just a dream and just snap myself out of it or sometimes take control. Don't think too hard about the fact that it's a dream and let yourself take control. Trying to escape a burning building in a nightmare? Dream yourself up the magical ability to shoot water like a fireman's hose from your fingertips. It's a learned skill that some people, I suspect especially those who like me who spend time asleep in the twilight area between sleep and wakefulness and are thus sometimes neither fully one nor the other.

In my case, it was active acceptance during these experiences that they weren't real and were just hallucinations in my head that helped my overcome them. And indeed, learn to embrace them. I think I'd rather just sleep soundly for 8 hours and wake up fully refreshed than slip in and out of sleep and wake up groggy, but I may as enjoy it while it happens.

My advice to the OP, ignore the advice about God and demons and angels and other things. Realise that it's not real and you will conquer you nightmares.

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

I love you freetoroam, but I had to post this as I had no idea about it. My daughter is into everything Asian and was telling me about it when I was reading her the thread.

I sleep with a fan and have for years just to drown out noise because EVERYONE is noisy and I'm a light sleeper. Now I'm freaking paranoid, tyvm! lol

Thankyou for this. I did see the Korean article, but thought thats a different story.

It is this bit which which clarifies what i had been told, as it was a care home and was very warm in some rooms and the windows were not kept open at night.

My ex`s mother had problems breathing too and would not keep the fan on at night when the windows were closed and the heating on.

But I think it all depends on the situations, obviously.

The US EPA does not warn of fan death, but it discourages people from using fans in closed rooms without ventilation during excessive heat, specifically when the heat index is above 99 °F (37 °C). Although the increased air movement will increase evaporation of sweat, the fact that the blown air is warmer than body temperature increases the heat stress placed on the body and can speed the onset of heat exhaustion and other detrimental conditions. The EPA does, however, approve of using a fan if a window is open and it's cooler outside, such as during overnight conditions, or if the indoor heat index in a closed room is below 90 °F (32 °C)

I knew someone that had serious lung problems and she was told to keep a fan running because it would help her breath better.

I don't see how a fan could bother you if you are use to it. Some people can't sleep without them they are so use to the noise.

Im one of them, I need the noise, Blue I have had nightmares usually containing the grim reaper for probably the past couple of years now. I just learned to live with it

• Like 1

Im one of them, I need the noise, Blue I have had nightmares usually containing the grim reaper for probably the past couple of years now. I just learned to live with it

Anything natural like the geese or ducks I can deal with, but humming from fans just drive me crazy.

When i lived in London the good old bull-locks council allowed the mobile phone masks to sprout up, one right outside my block, it drove me nuts. For some reason anything mechanical or electronic drills into my brain. But i know its different for everyone.

So going back on topic, the only "demons" which affect me are the electronic sounds or the humming of the boiler systems working through the night in the towns. Hence why i am now on a boat, all quiet on the waterfront here. :tu:

It genuinely sounds more like sleep paralysis, I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been, though.

I'm not entirely sure how to resolve it, best to forego google on this one and go to a doctor about it. Nobody needs to deal with things like that.

Doctors are usually the only thing that's going to be able to give you the best medical advice on how to deal with a sleeping disorder. Like you, I've been through it. I know it's rough.

Best of luck.

You can get an air conditioner for $75 at Sam Stores. Problem solved.

In Korea?

Anything natural like the geese or ducks I can deal with, but humming from fans just drive me crazy.

When i lived in London the good old bull-locks council allowed the mobile phone masks to sprout up, one right outside my block, it drove me nuts. For some reason anything mechanical or electronic drills into my brain. But i know its different for everyone.

So going back on topic, the only "demons" which affect me are the electronic sounds or the humming of the boiler systems working through the night in the towns. Hence why i am now on a boat, all quiet on the waterfront here. :tu:

You live on a boat? yeah I have extremely good hearing so I also have ear plugs in and even then I can still slightly hear the fan until sleep takes me. I have the fan to because the air is so dry at night and I need a breeze blowing over me.

• Like 1

In Korea?

oops they could try this place though, but I don't see price listed. Point is I was amazed how cheap air conditioners are these days (why mess with "dangerous" fans) although I don't need one way up in the mountains.