Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi, I'm new and Ii i think i need help

northender

Hi, i'm from London.

I think after around six months of this happening i could do with some advice somewhat or help.

Spiritual awakening happened in summer 2011 and just under a year later i had this phenomenon happen to me. I was sitting there, thinking about deep things, and i decided like i have done a few times to try and imagine myself playing with a red ball, as if i was bouncing it, and then, like before when i tried those 'proof of energy' tricks moving your hands about in a circle and seeing a persons aura, i felt some energy from y hand, a bit like a ball.

After some marijana sessions i started heavily to feel energy come from my hand. I've read a bit on psychic ability and creating ki balls, normally this requires a lot of practice o feel something but i feel this energy now 24/7 and it's becoming more and more intense, especially when high or meditating.

I can't take to anyone about this, i mean nobody in London gives two ****s about anything spiritual int he first place, if they did they wouldn't understand. I'm so different to everyone here, and inevitably i tend to feel lost, i don't like what people my age tend to like, i don't really follow the crowd. Anyone else have energy 24/7 every day coming from you hands as if your carrying a ball in your palm. This seems as if it's not a bad thing but it's just nice to have someone to explain what the **** is going on, am i some sort of healer or just a strange human being, i dunno. :)

cheers.

Edited by northender
  • Like 2

Welcome to UM! :yes:

Perhaps those more knowledgable than I can offer some suggestions.

It isn't anything to be worried about. You have been meditating long enough to create psi balls, and it seems like you learned it quite quickly. This is an energy play and most people need instructions to create one, but you've made one out of strong visualization. I really have never heard if they have a use, besides strengthening your chi and allowing you to have control over how you use your energy. It is a hard subject to explain, but congrats on doing it. I would try to continue playing with it, as you can learn to shut it on and off. It will also help with any other type of meditations and chakra workings you may want to do.

Welcome to UM :yes: There are alot of people here that love to talk about these things. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. :tu:

• Like 2

And there was me thinking that psi balls are what you looked for when deciding the gender of a psi! Well you live and learn!

Oh, and welcome to the abyss, BTW!

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 3

It isn't anything to be worried about. You have been meditating long enough to create psi balls, and it seems like you learned it quite quickly. This is an energy play and most people need instructions to create one, but you've made one out of strong visualization. I really have never heard if they have a use, besides strengthening your chi and allowing you to have control over how you use your energy. It is a hard subject to explain, but congrats on doing it. I would try to continue playing with it, as you can learn to shut it on and off. It will also help with any other type of meditations and chakra workings you may want to do.

Welcome to UM :yes: There are alot of people here that love to talk about these things. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. :tu:

Ok, thanks, i temporarily stored the energy just now between the inside of my elbow, so thanks your advice there just gave me the instruction to turn it off. Although i like it and I like to keep playing with this energy. I figured only those with their chakras open can actually see the static energy flowing from my hands so this is what I'm looking for.

What I'm most concerned about really is the lack of people to talk to face to face with and share my stories and experiences. London is a very, plastic and spiritually dead city. it's pure money here, you can tell by it's surroundings especially North of London. So it's hard to find people, this is probably my frustration in why I grew up here if I'm the complete opposite to the mentality of this place.

Interestingly America in general seems more spiritually turned on compared to the atheist orientated England. The positive side is that i have rediscovered my spiritual side in an atheistic place, and i have de conditioned myself indefinitely to all forms or gross materialism.If i had grown up around spiritual surroundings I would have no experience to counter against materialism when faced with it.

Where the best section to discuss this further?

• Like 2

It actually sounds like qi .

You should use it ,to see if it heals anything. Like say someone has a sore ankle,place your hand on it,and imagine pushing the energy ball into the ankle .

See what happens.

You can also make it go back up your arm ,and send it to part of your body ,that hurt or are sick .

This is basic qi gong .

You might want to go to an acupuncturist ,or qi gong practitioner ,and explain it,and see if they agree .

We become very aware of the movement of energy ,so we get it,and we give a **** .

• Like 2

Well I dunno, I noticed very few people die around me. Or even get sick.

I've noticed recently twice this week I've by accident bumped my head with a open door above me, normally this should hurt, but i mean, i felt it but it didn't hurt at all whatsoever.

There sin't any serious qi gong people around or acupuncture sadly :(

Welcome to UM!

There are some pretty experienced people on here, regarding spiritual matters..

I would seek their council. Hope to see you around. :)

Well I dunno, I noticed very few people die around me. Or even get sick.

I've noticed recently twice this week I've by accident bumped my head with a open door above me, normally this should hurt, but i mean, i felt it but it didn't hurt at all whatsoever.

There sin't any serious qi gong people around or acupuncture sadly :(

hey, welcome..

i do qigong most days (have done for maybe 5 years now?), and create balls of energy between my hands as i do some of the excercises.. so i bring it back into my body, and at the end of the session i move it into my chakras and it just runs straight up.. tell me what area in London you are in, and i will see what i can find online.. you want someone who is Chinese.. you def have many options in a city like London..

this is the thing when you awaken suddenly, and the people around you, yeah.. completly clueless.. thats why online is good, it helps you connect and grow on many levels, and you dont feel like such a freakshow.. i haven't been to the UK, but know from aware people living there, that there is a huge, dark density over it, and thats been being cleared the last few years, with all these ascension energies hitting earth and us (hence your awakening, and mine).. there is this very awakened woman in the US who refuses to read anyone that lives in the UK, as its the darkest place on earth.. it will change, eventually..

let me know what area you are in..

peace..

• Like 1

here a few places i found in London after googling for one minute.. doing a qigong class is where you can meet other likeminded people such as yourself.. if you can afford it, you should look at doing a few healing courses.. ask your guides to guide you to the right thing.. maybe something like reiki or the like??? look into it..

http://www.mryangqigongmeditation.co.uk/

http://www.qimagazine.com/34.html

there are plenty more, but you can do that..

here a few places i found in London after googling for one minute.. doing a qigong class is where you can meet other likeminded people such as yourself.. if you can afford it, you should look at doing a few healing courses.. ask your guides to guide you to the right thing.. maybe something like reiki or the like??? look into it..

http://www.mryangqig...ditation.co.uk/

http://www.qimagazine.com/34.html

there are plenty more, but you can do that..

The dark energy over the UK could be all the paedophilia happening and child sacrifice from the Royals and their sick dignitaries (as Jimmy So-Vile has confirmed recently), and like I said the UK being such an atheist orientated place. many people are really spiritually dead here. Almost empty, I see people all the time just going round in circles, no matter how intellectual. Never ever learning from past mistakes because they simply do not know how to. You try to teach them, you can show them evidence but it's like talking to a brick wall the conditioning is so hard. It's amazing how predictable people are here.

It says it all about the last 50 years of humanity that London is the most densely populated place on the planet and people crowd there all for the lust of money. Image if people crowded, 8 million people crowded into a spiritually free place all for the benefit of each over and not themselves?

as for the classes, thanks, but this is the issue with London, people are really not serious at all when it comes to spirituality here, yoga which is great when i know of people who do it,t hey do it because some celebrity does it and follow their materialistic video which doesn't help whatsoever. I'll look into the Finsbury Park one.

Also i know know and haven't spoken to any guides, just when meditating I see my inner self, I'm getting to know my spirit a little more realizing my name my years here on earth is just an incarnation and not to pay attention to the ego.

• Like 1

There are Acupuncturist in England . Look them up .Friends of mine go all the time .

The dark energy over the UK could be all the paedophilia happening and child sacrifice from the Royals and their sick dignitaries (as Jimmy So-Vile has confirmed recently), and like I said the UK being such an atheist orientated place. many people are really spiritually dead here. Almost empty, I see people all the time just going round in circles, no matter how intellectual. Never ever learning from past mistakes because they simply do not know how to. You try to teach them, you can show them evidence but it's like talking to a brick wall the conditioning is so hard. It's amazing how predictable people are here.

It says it all about the last 50 years of humanity that London is the most densely populated place on the planet and people crowd there all for the lust of money. Image if people crowded, 8 million people crowded into a spiritually free place all for the benefit of each over and not themselves?

as for the classes, thanks, but this is the issue with London, people are really not serious at all when it comes to spirituality here, yoga which is great when i know of people who do it,t hey do it because some celebrity does it and follow their materialistic video which doesn't help whatsoever. I'll look into the Finsbury Park one.

Also i know know and haven't spoken to any guides, just when meditating I see my inner self, I'm getting to know my spirit a little more realizing my name my years here on earth is just an incarnation and not to pay attention to the ego.

hey.. you do seem to have a bit of a problem.. you are so attached to what other people are doing, that it seems like its ruling you.. and you are only looking at things in a negative state of mind.. focus within.. who gives a f what Peter and Joan are doing next to you, thats their crap to work through and has nothing to do with you.. i can guarantee any spiritual person that met you in the flesh today, wouldn't hang around long, cause you are far too negative..

Pedophila is a global problem.. i dont know hardly anyone (including myself) who hasnt been sexual abused as a child.. dont worry yourself what the royals may or may not be doing.. thats their karma to deal with, not yours..

not everyone that does yoga, does so because some celebrity does it.. thats ridiculous, and shows you are borderline delusional.. why dont you move out of London if its that bad??? England has spiritual energy centres, so move.. or move to Spain??

sorry if i am being harsh, but you needed a good b***h slap..

• Like 2

Hi northender.

Welcome to UM..

I think you're picking up on a lot of the negative energy in london, which is something I've done before even from 1000's miles away, lol.

It's good that you are aware, but what you pay attention to you become conscious of, so it might be a good idea to dis-engage from that for a while because it can infect & consume..

• Like 2

What should a new seeker do with energy! u can balance ur own energies ! Make all excess energy flow to the earth !

it is best utilised if it evenly flows from lower to the higher centres ( chakras ), Person in touch with his energies can use them for a greater capacity for daily activities and increase the capacity to work more intensely !For more intense states of joy ,love , better health , If u can create something u can also dissipate it.The best course of axn in my opinion is to observe the movements of energy and its behaviour silently without coming to conclusions for a couple of years in which duration if the person focussess less on speaking about it and observing more and experience more ,and study more .Then energy would be very useful and balanced and in control u could use it for ur own well being and for others.These are just my opinions my friend . Peace````````

• Like 2

That would be an effect of these Psi balls. Leaving them outside of yourself will weaken your own energy. You should definently learn to keep the energy within yourself and only expose it in times of your choosing. Otherwise you run the risk of having people drain of your energy. The side effects you speak sounds like you are being drained by this.

Conspiracy Theory 101 mate

Meditation and inner self study would be a good place to start. Read any Hindu text or Buddhist text in its original language and you may gain a good deal of strength from that. As this ability is Eastern and not Western.

hey.. you do seem to have a bit of a problem.. you are so attached to what other people are doing, that it seems like its ruling you.. and you are only looking at things in a negative state of mind.. focus within.. who gives a f what Peter and Joan are doing next to you, thats their crap to work through and has nothing to do with you.. i can guarantee any spiritual person that met you in the flesh today, wouldn't hang around long, cause you are far too negative..

Pedophila is a global problem.. i dont know hardly anyone (including myself) who hasnt been sexual abused as a child.. dont worry yourself what the royals may or may not be doing.. thats their karma to deal with, not yours..

not everyone that does yoga, does so because some celebrity does it.. thats ridiculous, and shows you are borderline delusional.. why dont you move out of London if its that bad??? England has spiritual energy centres, so move.. or move to Spain??

sorry if i am being harsh, but you needed a good b***h slap..

Hmm

bad day?

I aware of how negative i sound. As your Australian, somewhere i would like to move to, you should know it's not easy to just up and leave the UK, money? You know lol, i mean finishing uni and doing unpaid internships, it takes time to save up to move.

I like to help others, i give a **** what goes on because I feel i can help, yes it's not working much but i essentially i'm fine, i'm not depressed, infact the opposite.

We all know nothing happens by accident in this world, if they world around you is ****ed, it's ****ed for a reason, i always feel an urge to help others and help others balance themselves like i have. I see it as a challenge. It's important i know, i i know this to tke an interest to an extent in what those around you do, we all have to work together int his world. Help, like the person built that laptop your using and the person running this server so we can communicate.

also, i dunno if its a clear misunderstanding or something other the yoga, because i love it and i got back into doing it this weekend along with some good meditation. my point was when i tell others about it and those who have done it just don't take it seriously like i do, like i said, the friends i have talked to who have don't just did it following some materialistic celeb, rather that find proper yoga from a serious instructor who is spiritually aware.

it's a shame since if people would understand how beautiful it is, it would do so much to helping people's health and well being.

hey sorry, maybe my reply was a bit off, even if a bit true..so i am sorry for that.. we are online remember.. and you kind of annoyed me with your reply.. i see the energy, so im not just reading the words, and the best advice i could give you was a wake the f up, slap.. so i did.. (bad me, i know!).. im Australian we dont take kindly to moaning English people.. its cultural.. sorry..

i just want you to start looking at the positives only now.. just focus on you, only.. dont let anything else get to you.. so like Asteroid said about the meditation, you need to be that way 24/7.. just clear the mind.. walking meditations.. start practicing of thinking about nothing else, but you and where you are going, and how amazing and fabulous you are..

i know lots of people in the UK and they are all spiritual.. not in a religious way.. and dont worry Australia is just as messed up as the UK.. same with the US..

peace..

• Like 1

hey again.. i promise i will be nice in this post!!!!!!!!

i have worked out what was so negative in your energy.. 2 hours ago when i had some time, i tuned into you, and you were covered thickly with negative energies/entities.. so we removed them all.. there was 87 of them.. sounds like a lot, but its pretty normal for anyone smoking pot or getting high.. i wasnt reading your energy before, it was their energy i was seeing and feeling.. once we removed that, you were fine and sweet.. sorry about my reaction..

so here is a lesson about being spiritually awake and one you cant pretend anymore doesn't happen: when you smoke pot, drink heavily (or more than a glass of wine) or do any type of drug, what you are actually doing to the auric field is opening it right up to any crappy low vibrating energy/spirit/entity around.. its an open invitation, and they will come and live on your body/energy.. most of the population are covered in them.. and they can do all sorts of ugly things to your thoughts, emotions and health.. none of the ones on you were demonic beings or the really nasty ones.. they were just, i call them, negative attachments.. they are still dark..

no judgement with what you chose to do recreationally, i did the same things for many, many years,(to an extreme level) until i started to awaken and open to my spiritual gifts.. this is what makes things like qigong so good, as qigong strengthens your aura and they cant live on you when your energy is strong.. they are opportunistic parasites, preying on weakened auras and like minded people.. ive removed them today, but i can guarantee the next time you get high, you will start to be covered in them again, so i wont be removing them again, i figured i owed you one from being a bit rude to you.. so that is my gift to you.. lol..

peace to you..

• Like 1

OK, well thank you. although have you seen I'm not fully English at all, I'm born here in London but none of my family is English. being born in London means nothing anyway since it's an international city stationed in England.

How do you see the energy of someone over the internet? What have you uncovered also from your this reading?

I don't drink by the way, it's boring, just Smoke green, high quality green about once a week. (well that's a perception anyway, maybe it's **** compared to other strands.) It's terrible compared to properly using the cannabis herb though.

OK, well thank you. although have you seen I'm not fully English at all, I'm born here in London but none of my family is English. being born in London means nothing anyway since it's an international city stationed in England.

How do you see the energy of someone over the internet? What have you uncovered also from your this reading?

I don't drink by the way, it's boring, just Smoke green, high quality green about once a week. (well that's a perception anyway, maybe it's **** compared to other strands.) It's terrible compared to properly using the cannabis herb though.

i gathered you werent English (born and bred)

I tune into your energy or house or whatever, as its not hard to do, if you know what you are doing.. and my work and awakening is geared around healing, so the last few years thats been my main focus, like developing those tools etc.. its like i have studied a university course in the dark spirits.. so when i tune into someone or a house, i see the dark, if they are there.. and generally the persons energy is light.. i dont see peoples faces etc (some i do), so its really the energy architecture, like the outlines.. i can have a conversation with whats there too.. its all very safe, the teams i use that do the hard work (im really like a director) are giant light spirits from the new light world.. so they provide protection and support for me and whoever or whatever i am tuning into.. so only when that is set up do we have a look or chat.. instantly with you the attachments were saying "its all fine here".. but i wasnt believing it, cause i couldnt see you.. once i saw you, and got your permission to remove things, a light was shone on them and we just removed them all.. you had some implants that were negative in nature that they removed too.. which is pretty standard for anyone that gets out of it, on whatever..

with the internet and forums, sometimes the energy comes out of the screen and i feel and read that, as im reading their words.. so it gives you a diff take on things..

Ok, where to start.....

You ask if you are a strange human being?

You want to know if anyone else has 24/7 energy coming from their hands?

You want someone to talk to about it, face to face?

You want to know if you're a healer....Have I missed anything out???

Ok,

Northender,

I hope you hear me when I say, as isolated, alone or strange as you seem, to feel you are in London, you are not. Truly.

I'd go as far as to say that, anyone that is a human being on this globe today and does not have some degree of registration of chi/ki, energy flowing through them, some sort of sensitivity, healing awareness. Is actually the one who is strange, not you. Ok Northender :)

What you are sensing is normal.

Are you a healer?

It is not for me to dictate yet, we all have the potential to be. You may well be or you may well be on the road to becoming one.

This is up to you.

Yet, as any healer worth their salt knows,

The first principle is, 'Do no harm'.

I 'd say the second is,

'Physician, heal thyself'. As a first tenant towards becoming a healer. Start's in ernest with oneself.

Yes, I have energy as and when I wish for it to heal, use in sensing and so forth, 24/7.

You will find many to talk to about this here but as for face to face, believe me..... In london too.

I used to live in London and whilst it is, on the surface, in many ways as you describe. There are also many good people, who are spiritual and exercise within the healing arts and practises.

Some practises that will help your skills and management of you skills are as follows;

Reiki, Thai chi...... As 'With Bells On' has said before me, chi kung of which there are many spellings, Kundalini yoga and other forms of yoga if you prefer, meditation, breathing techniques and many, many more.....All, I may add I practised whilst living in London. So, I know they are there. Perhaps you could search more?

Hope this helps. :)

• 4 months later...

its quite normal within this year. everyone seems to notice their changes. its always inside you except this year, we are already opened the what human called it limiter.

oh. try hold your breath for 5 sec while imagine to flow the energy into an cold object and breath after that.

welcome to um and to the new era of the beginning.

keep in mind, stay out from negative energy around you.