Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Animated Avatar Workshop

thebarman

well i did but noone answered me at all[attachmentid=26284] would like the colors to fade to a different set of colors and back and i didnt know that how many times should in a row once?

post-36435-1149909986.jpg

Edited by ect.

Pretty much one time, wait, then edit it. It's all right, you're new, just try to remember :tu:

I don't know where barman is, but he'll see your request when he comes. Just be patient.

Pretty much one time, wait, then edit it. It's all right, you're new, just try to remember :tu:

I don't know where barman is, but he'll see your request when he comes. Just be patient.

ok dokey

quick question how do you make an avatar under 160k id appreciate it

well i did but noone answered me at all[attachmentid=26284] would like the colors to fade to a different set of colors and back and i didnt know that how many times should in a row once?

dunno if this works for you or no......see what you think :D

post-24365-1150008468.gif

I wondered if you could possibly make him blink. That would rock! You guys do great work. I wish I had talent....mopey me.... :hmm:

user posted image

He doesn't show up so huge as my avatar, but I am total computer spaz and couldn't figure out how to make him smaller in the post. Sorry. :wacko:

I wondered if you could possibly make him blink. That would rock! You guys do great work. I wish I had talent....mopey me.... :hmm:

user posted image

He doesn't show up so huge as my avatar, but I am total computer spaz and couldn't figure out how to make him smaller in the post. Sorry. :wacko:

Hope this makes ya happy :D

post-24365-1150344097.gif

III''MMM BACK!! :devil:

thebarman is on vacation.

many thanks,

it needs to be either 50x50 or less than 2.9kb, whichever is smaller,

thank you to whoever can do this i will be very greatful :D:D:D

I got something better :tu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3nqS2E4vbQ

Ill try to make into an avvy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f5r8JJei_E

i also found this

Edited by Bigfoot_Is_Real

[attachmentid=26383]Sayntbrigid could you make this little guy's head sway from side to side slowly.

would appreciate it. Thanks

Huggs :wub:

post-28883-1150570021.jpg

I got one

Avvies requested but not done yet (* means the ones i am working one)

Skydive

brianfraggle* having trouble shrinking the image

punkmonkey123

Kanelson

devildude6six6

post-27975-1150571322.gif

That was me :)

please could someone put a cigar in skeletors mouth and make him laugh? or do whatever you want. then i would be very grateful

cheers

glenndo

:tu:

So sorry Bigfoot your work is so good I thought it was Saynt.

you did a fantastic job just what I wanted.............however could you resize it to just under 9kwhatever that is it's too big for the forum,could you do that for me? please? :wub:

cheers HUGS

Thanks for all your work Bigfoot It's awsome. :wub:

Huggs.

Edited by Huggs

Well guys, thebarman is currently on vacation as you know, and Im in the middle of exams :no: *runs for the hills* but just because we arent here doesnt mean time stops ticking, and its hasnt beeeeccccaaaauuuuusseeeeeeee...

The animated avatars workshop is two years old!!!!!!! :w00t: awwwwwwwwwwww

Happy Birthday Animated Avatars Workshop, hope you have lots of cake! :w00t:

Lots and lots of love and huggles from Jen and Thebarman and UA and everybody else here that loves ya! :D :D :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

WOOT!!! i totally forgot thanks for reminding me tiddly

what do you mean under 9k it only needs to be under the 150x150 pixel rule (and it is)

post-27975-1150600610.jpg

Well guys, thebarman is currently on vacation as you know, and Im in the middle of exams :no: *runs for the hills* but just because we arent here doesnt mean time stops ticking, and its hasnt beeeeccccaaaauuuuusseeeeeeee...

The animated avatars workshop is two years old!!!!!!! :w00t: awwwwwwwwwwww

Happy Birthday Animated Avatars Workshop, hope you have lots of cake! :w00t:

Lots and lots of love and huggles from Jen and Thebarman and UA and everybody else here that loves ya! :D :D :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It seems like so much more time has passed, I like to take my birthdays and relook the past year over. Aside from my birthday this is the only time I do this :lol: Thanks jen for the PM, you guys are doing an awesome job :tu:

*huggles UA* no problemo

I have another little surprise for us all!

We have a new animator! :) Mr. Fahrenheit (*giggles* UP...) has asked if he can join the team, and of course he can!!!!!! :clap: Welcome aboard matey!

And as I said, when you join the elite animators list, you get a free cookie and get deemed clinically insane. :yes::w00t:

Edited by tiddlyjen

:wub:

what do you mean under 9k it only needs to be under the 150x150 pixel rule (and it is)

No Bigfoot not this other one it has to be 9k so if you cando it I would appreciate it.

cheers .Huggs

*Accepts Cookie*

Thank you! Thank you!

Look at some things I did!

user posted image

user posted image

This one's pretty simple but I couldn't figure out anything else to do with it:

user posted image

Some lightning:

user posted image

And a sig to match:

user posted image

Something I did just foolin' around:

user posted image

Animation of Larry The Taco

user posted image

I also did my sig but I didn't animate it, just cropped and put a border around it.

I'm gonnna try glenn's, too.

Here you go :tu:

user posted image

:w00t: I just took about an hour reading through all the tutorials and I'm a better animator for it. It was a good idea to have those!

Edited by Mr. Fahrenheit

:wub:

No Bigfoot not this other one it has to be 9k so if you cando it I would appreciate it.

cheers .Huggs

Huh? i only did one