Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where have all the children gone ?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Really Swell

Really Swell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

• "When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you."

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 18 September 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

You never see any kids out playing after school these days.Years ago there would be about 30 of us playing in the back street or in the park after school.Are the kids all TV/Computer geeks nowadays ?,or have they too much homework.Are we bringing up a nation of kids  playing indoors on X-boxes,etc, which isn't a good way to grow up naturally and keep fit.I guess gone are the days of adventure.

That's not true... You see some kids walking around stuck to their iphones, updating their Facebooks & Instagrams.

I remembered as a kid, when saturday morning hit, I would watch Saturday morning cartoons until like 11:00am, then I would shower, get dressed and then get lost in the woods or ride my bike all weekend. Kids nowadays are so out of sync with everything that doesn't include batteries, buttons, a touch screen, etc. I guess this is why I'm stuck in the past.

#32    Wyrdlight

Wyrdlight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

People are paranoid about letting kids play outside now I think.

The only kids i see outside are young/older teens in hoodies who hang around street corners drinking cheap cider, smoking and swearing/threatening anyone what gets within line of sight.  Somtimes they stab somone/beat somone to death to break the monotony.

Youngers kids dont play outside anymore, its seen as too dangerous, kids have no road sense, sex offenders lurk in every tree, gangs roam the streets looking for random violence and dirt/fresh air corrupt the minds and bodies of the young.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users