Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

How many of you can get to the starting line?


  • Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#1    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

From my pov it seems that in a forum called Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon the starting line is to consider the possibility that xts HAVE BEEN HERE in some realistic way(s). It doesn't mean you have to accept it as what actually happened, and certainly not all claims and evidence that it has happened, but also certainly that it COULD HAVE happened. Yet the majority of people in this forum don't seem able to think realistically about the possibility that they have, but only about the possibility that they have not. And not always realistically about that either. For example I've never heard or read a good explanation about how people could microwave the stems of plants making them lay down and form complex designs in fields using no light and making no sound in about 3 hours time, but some just seem to take it for granted that people are doing it. How to produce the microwave energy without a generator people could hear? How to control and direct the energy if they could? How to control the fall of so many plants so they lay in the correct way while the microwave energy is somehow being created and applied?

There are also countless other things in addition to crop circles that would require being able to realistically consider the influence of xt influence in order to get to the starting line. Yet it seems that not only can most posters in this forum not :no: get to the starting line, but on top of that they're also often critical and insulting toward people who can and do. Good :yes: fun!


#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 5,685 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

For example I've never heard or read a good explanation about how people could microwave the stems of plants making them lay down and form complex designs in fields using no light and making no sound in about 3 hours time,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, microwave and leek ready, what shall I do next?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 7,586 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

what? explain another way


#4    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,035 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

View Postnopeda, on 11 January 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

From my pov it seems that in a forum called Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon the starting line is to consider the possibility that xts HAVE BEEN HERE in some realistic way(s). It doesn't mean you have to accept it as what actually happened, and certainly not all claims and evidence that it has happened, but also certainly that it COULD HAVE happened. Yet the majority of people in this forum don't seem able to think realistically about the possibility that they have, but only about the possibility that they have not. And not always realistically about that either. For example I've never heard or read a good explanation about how people could microwave the stems of plants making them lay down and form complex designs in fields using no light and making no sound in about 3 hours time, but some just seem to take it for granted that people are doing it. How to produce the microwave energy without a generator people could hear? How to control and direct the energy if they could? How to control the fall of so many plants so they lay in the correct way while the microwave energy is somehow being created and applied?

There are also countless other things in addition to crop circles that would require being able to realistically consider the influence of xt influence in order to get to the starting line. Yet it seems that not only can most posters in this forum not :no: get to the starting line, but on top of that they're also often critical and insulting toward people who can and do. Good :yes: fun!

That 'microwave' story has been debunked by someone who was actually a specialist in wheat. He explained it was done by simple bending the stems of the wheat and the knots on the wheat stems split open.

There is a great documentary on YouTube that will explain it all.

I don't have the link to that YouTube video right now, but if you try, you will find it.

I too like to believe that aliens did all this and a lot more, but up to now I have not seen any evidence of them being here and messing with our culture and other things.

And I have seen artists creating a crop circle, and the next day some so called 'researchers' came around, and told they could sense something 'unexplainable', an energy field of some sorts.



.

Edited by Abramelin, 11 January 2013 - 11:14 PM.


#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Knight of Sarcasm

  • Member
  • 8,743 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

of course it could have happened.
of course, it could have not happened as well.

and in a discussion, we talk about both sides. If you want to only discuss how aliens came here and built statues, gave us the recipe to making the perfect vodka martini and discovered the joy of playing operation on live specimens, then you'll have to find another forum because you're always going to get a "well it could also be ..." posts here.


#6    PlanB

PlanB

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • Joined:12 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

  • Find out what you love and let it kill you.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

I'm open to the idea of ET visitation, even though there isn't any hard evidence, I admit to liking the idea and exploring the possibility.

Though I can't imagine them traversing millions of light years just to come make our wheat lay down all pretty.


#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 5,685 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

View PostPlanB, on 11 January 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

I'm open to the idea of ET visitation, even though there isn't any hard evidence, I admit to liking the idea and exploring the possibility.

Though I can't imagine them traversing millions of light years just to come make our wheat lay down all pretty.
They got to get to our wheat first....

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

I don't care what any of the others on the forums think, since I have personal knowledge that ETs have been here for quite some time.  I have been attacked constantly and called every name in the book on here, but it has never shaken my story.

I learned about this when i was in the Army and that's all there is to it.  Over the years I have also seen enough evidence besides what I learned in the Army to convince me that we have quite a few "visitors".  I have posted much of this on here, so don't believe these people who say I have no evidence, since no one has posted more of it than me.

Whether the others believe me or not matters nothing to me, since I know what I'm talking about.


#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,153 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

I believe you Mac-G  And I know what your talking about ! THere out there Man !

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 3,752 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 11 January 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

[...] since no one has posted more of it than me.[...]
Pure BS, skyeagle posted more than you, karl 12 posted more than you, so relax, you ain't so special. On the other hand you are the leader in posting claim "no one has posted more of it than me"   :D

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown)

#11    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 January 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

Pure BS, skyeagle posted more than you, karl 12 posted more than you, so relax, you ain't so special. On the other hand you are the leader in posting claim "no one has posted more of it than me"   :D

Those were two very good posters for sure, but they haven't been around for quite a while.

I've only posted part of what I know in any case, but today I'm feeling more chatty for some reason.


#12    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 3,752 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

Those were two very good posters for sure, but they haven't been around for quite a while.

I've only posted part of what I know in any case, but today I'm feeling more chatty for some reason.
Translation "I've only posted part of what I found on narcap, ufocasebook, etc". It takes enormous mental capabilities to browse through material on UFO related websites.

BTW, did you actually looked at radar data in Stephenville case? Have you counted how many unrelated skin returns were there? Guess not.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown)

#13    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 January 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

Translation "I've only posted part of what I found on narcap, ufocasebook, etc". It takes enormous mental capabilities to browse through material on UFO related websites.

BTW, did you actually looked at radar data in Stephenville case? Have you counted how many unrelated skin returns were there? Guess not.

Is that what you really think?  That I know nothing else except that?  Don't be a silly boy.

As for you Stephenville question, it is also silly because there were no "unrelated" radar returns, at least not so far as the military aircraft that were sent up after the UFO.

Yes, son, they were sent up to intercept it, quite a few of them actually, but we can certainly identify our own planes.  We couldn't identify that UFO.  Do you truly think I (we) don't know all about this one?  You couldn't be more mistaken if you do.  

Why do you even bother to ask such questions of me?  Isn't there something more important that you'd really like to know?  Maybe I'll even tell you if I'm still in a good mood.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 January 2013 - 09:59 AM.


#14    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 3,752 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

Is that what you really think?  That I know nothing else except that?  Don't be a silly boy.
[...]
Let me guess, you have imaginary closet full of imaginary undisclosed docs? Rrright...




View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

[...]
As for you Stephenville question, it is also silly because there were no "unrelated" radar returns, at least not so far as the military aircraft that were sent up after the UFO.
[...]
And you can show this, i.e. were sent up after the UFO, on radar data (hell, UFO flight direction, and heading of mil jets would suffice)? I guess not, again.


View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

[...]
Yes, son, they were sent up to intercept it, quite a few of them actually, but we can certainly identify our own planes.  We couldn't identify that UFO.  Do you truly think I (we) don't know all about this one?  You couldn't be more mistaken if you do.  
[...]
Ok, gramps, show us it on radar data, will yea?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown)

#15    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 January 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Let me guess, you have imaginary closet full of imaginary undisclosed docs? Rrright...

Yes.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users