Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

9/11 TV fakery - No planes


  • Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#1    Hocus

Hocus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

From all the available evidence it's quite clear to an open mind what really happened on 9/11.
Here's the REAL evidence, make up your own minds. No planes where used and the proof is in the videos below.

- 2001 a fake odyssey

- 9/11 taboo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNt7YFKyvU - eyewitness see's no second plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYAV5fCGiM - 9/11 amateur


"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,121 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

If no Planes hit the towers, then why did everyone see them when they took off from the airports or made plane sounds before they hit the towers?


#3    arglebargle

arglebargle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

So basically, you have one eyewitness who says theres no second plane. And thousands who say there is a second plane. Then you have some videos about perspective and manipulation, but for me to be objective I need to know that he has not tampered with any of it, himself, before releaseing the clip on youtube, therefore I can't really say it's evidence of anything.

Plus, considering the hundreds of passengers that went missing - where did they go? Why are thousands if not tens or even hundreds of thousands of people saying there were planes? Why would someone go through the troubles of digitally manipulating the videos, and doing such a **** job of it, that anyone can dissect them? And on top of this, youtube which is owned by google, which is a huge company, whose executives probably visit bilderberg meetings... let the videos stay, without removing them.

Seems like a house of cards built not only on shaky foundation, but the entire bottom layer is missing.


#4    TK0001

TK0001

    THIMK!!!

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

I can't believe that 8+ years later, people still can claim this with a straight face.


#5    Belial

Belial

    Devilish chappy.

  • Member
  • 4,417 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In a bag of skittles, on ocean keys beach.

  • dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:03 PM

Great story, great compilations thanks for that ;)

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#6    Hocus

Hocus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

At all 4 incident sites there is absolutely no evidence of a plane. None, apart from a few small scraps of metal, easily plantable by hand or truck. If a plane hit the pentagon, why not release tapes of it? There are many which would have recorded the event, but instead they were all confiscated and have not been released because the footage will show no plane.

No plane witness -

Another no plane witness (pilot) -


"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#7    frenat

frenat

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,932 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Wayne, IN

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

So, you have a plan where 4 planes go missing, people to fill 4 planes go missing, but you don't use those planes even when 3 of them are supposed to crash in heavily populated places where witnesses might be expected to have cameras.  This make sense how?

I disagree that only small scraps of metal were found.  Engines were recovered from both WTC and the Pentagon

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#8    TK0001

TK0001

    THIMK!!!

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

View PostHocus, on 14 April 2010 - 07:09 PM, said:

At all 4 incident sites there is absolutely no evidence of a plane. None, apart from a few small scraps of metal, easily plantable by hand or truck. If a plane hit the pentagon, why not release tapes of it? There are many which would have recorded the event, but instead they were all confiscated and have not been released because the footage will show no plane.

No plane witness -

Another no plane witness (pilot) -

Explain how the pieces of the plane materialized at the Pentagon seconds after the "explosion".


#9    Hocus

Hocus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

View Postfrenat, on 14 April 2010 - 07:23 PM, said:

So, you have a plan where 4 planes go missing, people to fill 4 planes go missing, but you don't use those planes even when 3 of them are supposed to crash in heavily populated places where witnesses might be expected to have cameras.  This make sense how?

I disagree that only small scraps of metal were found.  Engines were recovered from both WTC and the Pentagon

So they say engines were discovered. So what? Engines can be planted too. Engines(allegedly)and few tiny scraps don't prove that planes hit any of the 4 sites they claim they did. What about Pennsylvania? Just a small hole in thr ground with no plane to be seen.

The military can eaisly dispose of 4 planes and all it's passengers, to suggest otherwise and that such a thing is impossible, is simply not true.

Edited by Hocus, 14 April 2010 - 07:34 PM.


"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#10    TK0001

TK0001

    THIMK!!!

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

View PostHocus, on 14 April 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

So they say engines were discovered. So what? Engines can be planted too. Engines(allegedly)and few tiny scraps don't prove that planes hit any of the 4 sites they claim they did. What about Pennsylvania? Just a small hole in thr ground with no plane to be seen.

You really need to (better) research. 95% of Flight 93 was recovered and given back to United Airlines.


#11    Hocus

Hocus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:08 PM

View PostTK0001, on 14 April 2010 - 07:35 PM, said:

You really need to (better) research. 95% of Flight 93 was recovered and given back to United Airlines.

You really need to stop being so gullible. It's all well and good saying this and that was recovered, but there only words. Let's see some evidence. And the FBI could simply release the tapes..but they don't. Why not? If what they claim is on them, acutally is, then it would shut people like me up


"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#12    Alien Being

Alien Being

    Psychic Spy

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:09 PM

View PostHocus, on 14 April 2010 - 06:36 PM, said:

From all the available evidence it's quite clear to an open mind what really happened on 9/11.
Here's the REAL evidence, make up your own minds. No planes where used and the proof is in the videos below.

- 2001 a fake odyssey

- 9/11 taboo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNt7YFKyvU - eyewitness see's no second plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYAV5fCGiM - 9/11 amateur

I quite cleary saw the second plane hit with my own two eyes. Explain that away.


#13    Hocus

Hocus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
  • Joined:23 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

  • "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

View PostAlien Being, on 14 April 2010 - 08:09 PM, said:

I quite cleary saw the second plane hit with my own two eyes. Explain that away.

So did I.

It still doesn't make it possible for a lightweight jet aircraft to penetrate and slice through steel gurders.


"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#14    TK0001

TK0001

    THIMK!!!

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, USA

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

View PostHocus, on 14 April 2010 - 08:08 PM, said:

You really need to stop being so gullible. It's all well and good saying this and that was recovered, but there only words. Let's see some evidence. And the FBI could simply release the tapes..but they don't. Why not? If what they claim is on them, acutally is, then it would shut people like me up

So if a video of the Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon actually surfaced on youtube tomorrow, you'll suddenly believe actual planes were involved on 9/11? You're asking for "evidence", but I wonder what evidence would actually satisfy you.

For what it's worth, here's a link to photos of actual plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

Pentagon wreckage


#15    Rhomphaia

Rhomphaia

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland OR

  • Conspiracy Theories: The art of adding 2+2 and getting a result of 22.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

View PostHocus, on 14 April 2010 - 08:08 PM, said:

You really need to stop being so gullible. It's all well and good saying this and that was recovered, but there only words. Let's see some evidence. And the FBI could simply release the tapes..but they don't. Why not? If what they claim is on them, acutally is, then it would shut people like me up
If those are 'just words', then so are yours. It's all 'just words'.

I hate to break it to you (actually, I love breaking it to people like you, but I must make a pretense of politeness), but you are making the extraordinary claim. You are the ones that need to provide the conclusive evidence. That is the way it is, be it in a court of law or in science.

Note the trick here is 'conclusive' evidence. Not supposition and cherry-picked 'facts' that back up those suppositions.

"We are not here to bend aught...We are come to cleanse."
-Brother Grissom.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users