Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Hidden Agenda

UM-Bot

Gnoshe: In this magnificent world that we are so blessed to live in, many things are all around us that we don’t see or notice. Here's an example of how much we don’t see: Everything we 'see' or decode essentially; is known by mainstream science as 'visible light'. Visible light is part of what is known as the electro-magnetic spectrum, which only accounts roughly 0.005 percent of our Universe. The other 95 percent or so; is what is known as Dark Matter; or information that we don’t see. Simple enough. Well, visible light only makes up a fraction of the electro-magnetic spectrum; so, we are only seeing a fraction of the 0.005 percent of the Universe! We are blind, so; who knows what is out there that the majority of us are not aware of or what we don’t ‘see’. I have had a few encounters with this 'unknown', and it makes me think outside the box everyday. And before you open me up for mass ridicule; just read the FAQ to see how I have come to such odd views.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 3

Hi, Gnoshe, I really enjoyed your article, you've got an easy-to-read tone that comes across as very genuine.

However, I have a question for you. I've read some David Icke myself, and while I didn't have the same level of contact you did I definitely became much more aware of the lightless beings out there who need our hard-earned embodiment to exist on this plane. But then I felt the need to reject Icke and all of his research for the simple reason that I believe he is a fearmonger. I very much felt that his books were granting entry into a dangerous, fear-based existence without equipping readers with the proper tools to find their way out of the valley of darkness, so to speak. After reading his books I managed to energize and gather some very negative concepts to myself.

I found my way out through a combination of sanskrit mantra, the Silva Method, yoga, cannabis (cannabis is like a welding torch, pointed in the correct direction it's a powerful tool, but pointing it in the opposite direction can cause severe problems), Gerald O'Donnell (with a huge thanks to UM for showing me a link to his probable future site) and a few other therapies- needless to say it was a long road, but now when those little beasties come to bother me I can will them away with thoughts of light. And while at this point I can look back on my afraid-of-lizard-people-coming-through-the walls days and realize that David Icke was a stepping stone into the larger energetic world, I can't help but wonder if his methods are sound.

So the question I have for you is- have you found Icke's worldview useful? Not useful in a fascinating Science Fiction story kind of way, but useful in a way that makes you a better person? I've met many folks who managed to find their way into this wider world without having to deal with so much fear, but maybe my path was always to be filled with fear.

I'm just curious because his research made me fearful and a worse person initially, but ultimately was the push to make me a great person, however now I don't energize anything he discusses or read anything of his because that's wasting my light on the darkness.

He has altered my perception in such an extraordinary level that I will never return to the one I was in before his extraordinary information altered my entire vibrational field. I had to diagnose before I could fix man. Thank-you for the amazing output! Appreciate it alot.

Gnoshe: In this magnificent world that we are so blessed to live in, many things are all around us that we don't see or notice. Here's an example of how much we don't see: Everything we 'see' or decode essentially; is known by mainstream science as 'visible light'. Visible light is part of what is known as the electro-magnetic spectrum, which only accounts roughly 0.005 percent of our Universe. The other 95 percent or so; is what is known as Dark Matter; or information that we don't see. Simple enough. Well, visible light only makes up a fraction of the electro-magnetic spectrum; so, we are only seeing a fraction of the 0.005 percent of the Universe! We are blind, so; who knows what is out there that the majority of us are not aware of or what we don't 'see'. I have had a few encounters with this 'unknown', and it makes me think outside the box everyday. And before you open me up for mass ridicule; just read the FAQ to see how I have come to such odd views.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

And yet scientists somehow claim to know there is no God... :rolleyes:

After years of research plus my own experiences I have come to similar conclusions. I have never read David Icke's stuff. A few years ago I (somehow) felt that gold was a key and that it was being taken away IE: given or traded for something on no certain terms off planet. Soros is supposed to have purchased tonnes as well as the Saudi Royal family.

On another note we are much much more than flesh and blood. We are beings of light. Anyone who has experienced an out of body episode knows this for a fact. (As I have)

When it happens you are even more aware of things, what ever there is is so intensely clearer. That is to say being in the flesh is more like the dream and the reality is your light body.

Love is the escape. Oddly back in the early 70's it was Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and Ozzie Osborn that opened my eyes and showed me God. Contrary to what many think Ozzie tells you to LOVE God.

To the contrary the top physicists are coming to a realization that the whole universe is more like a hologram that was CREATED with purpose.

To the contrary the top physicists are coming to a realization that the whole universe is more like a hologram that was CREATED with purpose.

Yeah, I heard that actually, and I think they're doing something to test it... :huh:

It'll be quite interesting if it turns out to be true... :blink:

facepalm-1.gif

*Some* physicists have formulated the Holographic Universe, still nothing to do with god or being created with some purpose. Edited by Rlyeh