Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who killed Frances O'Donnell and Loretta Lynn

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Fresh off my success of solving (partially: accomplice(s?) of Bryan Patrick Miller still not apprehended) the mystery of who killed Angela Brosso and Melanie Bernas I will turn this national audience's attention to solving two more crimes from the Phoenix metro area. This time it's from the city of Mesa. Two young women: Frances O'Donnell and Loretta Lynn were killed within a week of each other in June 1988 within a few miles of each other on apartments on the north side of University Drive. They even have a composite sketch of the suspect seen here.

It is not Bryan Patrick Miller because he was too young at the time and because they have his DNA evidence and would have linked him to it by now. Plus in 1988 BPM was only 16 years old and lived in Phoenix. The man in the following link was in his mid-twenties. Possibly the same guy. Police have cleared Loretta's husband of involvement. Both Loretta and Frances were young women with children who lived in apartments on University Drive and were killed 6 days apart back in 1988. I hope this new thread will have the same effect on these cases as they did on Angela and Melanie's cases.

Link to suspects mugshot:

here http://mesaaz.gov/residents/police/divisions/cold-cases

For the record I am still trying to get people to come forward and reveal Bryan Patrick Miller's accomplice Ronnie's involvement to the police so the Angela Brosso/Melanie Bernas cases aren't 100% solved as of today. Also I am still investigating the Diana Vicari murder as well as Loretta Lynn and Frances O'Donnell murders. Plus I am going to shortly post a thread about another cold case from Mesa. Unfortunately I dont have the time or resources to investigate all these by myself and there are several dozen more I would like to do but I want to focus on older cases because the families of the victims have been waiting longer and time is running out to take down the aging suspects. This forum does work it brings out people who have kept their information on these murders secret for years. Be sure to post links to it on social media and spread the word. Together we can pick up the slack for police departments that dont have the resources available to investigate cold cases.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucas North-justiceseeker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a serial killer and that this man was likely the same person. Both killers had a very similar mo...

Targeted young women living in apartments who had small children he could use to entice the mothers into giving into his demands. It's not clear he raped them but its unlikely these crimes were not sexual in nature.

Edited by Lucas North-justiceseeker