Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Amazing Crop Circle: Hackpen Hill

Tau Ceti Xeta

Large crop circles have been appearing over near Stonehenge for decades.

Some are real. Some are clever hoaxes.

Truth be told, it would be impossible to make an exact copy of this Hackpen Hill Crop Circle

in less than 1 day. The bad copy would appear ugly and fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZ9WLq17D8

It's hard to imagine 2 guys with wooden board and a piece of rope made this one.

The ETs made it in less than 30 minutes just before sunrise. Could you?

post-140740-0-00599300-1373653145_thumb.

Better cool it with starting threads, unless you want to get booted.

• Like 3

I'm wondering how they filmed that. I'm fascinated by crop circles but something's not quite right here ......

Better cool it with starting threads, unless you want to get booted.

WHAT?

I'm wondering how they filmed that. I'm fascinated by crop circles but something's not quite right here ......

WHAT?

He has 20 some posts and has started 3 threads. He's trolling us.

• Like 1

He has 20 some posts and has started 3 threads. He's trolling us.

3 threads are a threat?

Not trolling. Now is not the time for fear.

• Like 2

I'm so skeered.

What do you think of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle? Real or Fake ?

hmmmm

hmmmm

How long would it take you to make an exact copy of this amazing crop circle?

2 hours? 2 days? 2 years?

3 threads are a threat?

Not trolling. Now is not the time for fear.

Blimey, you sound like zoser

• Like 2

Truth be told, it would be impossible to make an exact copy of this Hackpen Hill Crop Circle

in less than 1 day. The bad copy would appear ugly and fake.

How do you know this for a fact? There's video footage of a team of circle makers putting up a very elaborate crop circle in a few hours in the darkness.
It's hard to imagine 2 guys with wooden board and a piece of rope made this one.
What about a dozen guys with several pieces of rope and crop flattening equipment?
The ETs made it in less than 30 minutes just before sunrise. Could you?
How is it known that it took less than 30 minutes, where did that figure come from?

I couldn't make that crop circle, but I can't play Rachmaninoff's 3rd Concerto on piano either. That hardly means either is impossible for people to do.

Also, how do you know for fact that "Arcturians" made this crop circle? You seem to be making a lot of assertions not backed up with any facts.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

What do you think of the Hackpen Hill Crop Circle? Real or Fake ?

Faked of course. Ever do any research or do you just watch vids, get excited and post them for the benefit of us awestruck wide eyed numpties?

Reading is GOOD! :tu:

Hackpen Hill, Broad Hinton. Wiltshire.

Reported August 26 2012 (66)

After spending a couple hours at the Hackpen site (on day one) it was pretty obvious that the physical evidence left on the ground clearly point to its origin as being very physical and very human in nature. The extensive pattern of crushing and creasing damage on the laid mature wheat plants within this circle was noted as being fully consistent with heavy mechanical processes employed by human crop-crunching circle-fakers in the creation of their "art".

Charles R Mallett.

http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/hacked.pen.html

and

A wonderful formation appeared a little while back which really got croppies excited. The fantastic Hackpen Hill formation not only looked amazing but had that level of complexity that really sets it apart. But sadly, it is man-made. Now, this goes back top what I was saying previously about the myth of complexity, but it also speaks volumes about people looking at photographs and making a lot of assumptions. People who were first in the circle reported some tell-tale marks of human circle-making were very evident http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/hacked.pen.html Even Suzanne Taylor thinks its man-made.

Now, if a team of people could do this, in the dark, in just a few hours, then some people need to think back to some of the amazing formations we have seen previously, over many years, and ask the question: could they be man-made also?

http://circularstateofmind.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/crop-circles-hackpen-hill-it-is-man-made/

• Like 8

Tau, it's time for you to actually do the research before making these sort of posts.. READ what Seeder has presented to you on a plate..

But in any case, I think we need to help you along that path, so..

1. Please now support your claim of this being done in 30 minutes before dawn.

2. Why did you refer to it being impossible by two guys with a rope? Are you incapable of imagining more people with stakes, sighting devices, gps, proper pre-planning? If your intention is just to blindly advertise these things, then I think you need to be honest...

As for that design, it's a REALLY easy one, from a geometric p-o-v - simple circles, divided into six points and then lots of stop-start-straightlines? Gee, no human could possibly conceive of such a thing.. :unsure2: As one of *many* ways to do this - perfect circles just require one central stake and a single (or several) marked rope/s. Division into equal segments requires a simple protractor and sightings, eg by led torches or laser measuring/surveying devices (visited a hardware store recently?). Then with more stakes, marked ropes and simple sightings, all those straight line segments can be done by following simple 'scripts'.

I'd estimate that *manually* it could be done by, say, 6 people in an hour or three - more people, less time. The pre-planning is the thing that would take time.

And then, of course, let's NOT talk about automated GPS-driven farm machinery...

3. So where, TCX, is there a proper analysis of this by those promoting it? - one where the likely possibilities are teased out and examined against the actual evidence? Your links are PITIFULLY short on any detail or discussion. Are crop circle believers/pushers generally unable to do the sort of thinking that normal folks can, or .. do they deliberately avoid it?

• Like 4

Toa ceti xita, or whatever....

Dude ( or dudette ), you need to start doing real research, and stop having blind faith. I do not mean anything bad by this, but man, you are posting things that have been solved for 10 years.

Old news...Only the ignorant have not educated themselves on these things.

I am waiting for you to post " Rods " next........

Anyway, you asked if people could do this, hell yes, they do.

http://www.circlemakers.org/

[media=]

[/media]

the circlemakers make crop circles for rock bands ( Korn ), and many Companies, for $$$$

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

Some are real. Some are clever hoaxes.

That depend what you mean by ''real''. We know that crop circles in the fields are real we can all see them. But are they real extraterrestrial signs, that is not a certainty.

Nonetheless, it looks to me like a stamp, as if someone stamped it from above the field. That's what is mind-boggling. I have difficulties figuring out how would someone make such a perfect and symetrical design at large distance, in the pitch dark in one night. That doesn't make any sens. Still can't figure out what this means for us.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 2

I always thought crop circles looked rather pretty. They look like pieces of beautiful art.

Anyways, crop circles can be made by humans and many are. Here are some links from some articles:

http://science.howst...rop-circle4.htm

Among the most famous hoaxers are the British team of Doug Bower and Dave Chorley, known as "Doug and Dave." In 1991, the duo came out and announced that they had made hundreds of crop circles since 1978. To prove that they were responsible, they filmed themselves for the BBC making a circle with a rope-and-plank contraption in a Wiltshire field

http://www.livescien...op-circles.html

Most crop circles show little or no signs of human contact. While many people consider this very mysterious, in fact it's quite logical: Hoaxers who devote the time and effort required to design and create the (often complex) crop circles are unlikely to carelessly leave obvious signs of their activities.

http://paranormal.ab...st-Evidence.htm

Such hoaxers have proved before witnesses and television cameras that they can create large, elaborate designs at night in just a few hours.

The only crop circles that confuse me are the super complicated and huge ones, such as this one which is said to measure 780 feet (see the second link for this picture)

Crop-circles-Swirl.jpg?1312296083

That is a massive crop circle! Of course it's completely possible it could have been made by humans. Who would want to make this huge of a crop circle? It must have taken days of hard work with lots of people.

Edited by Domina Lucis
  • Like 1

Well, if Charles R. Mallets says it's "fully consistent with heavy mechanical processes employed by human crop-crunching circle-fakers in the creation of their "art".

it must be true? I wonder whatever happened to drunken duo Doug&Dave .. speaking of crop crunching circle fakers.

Here's a thought though... if know one know who creates the vast majority of crop patterns , why should we assume that ~ ropes and boards- are always the only things used?

* post-86645-0-85349500-1373675165_thumb.j post-86645-0-86573000-1373675150_thumb.j

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

. Who would want to make this huge of a crop circle? It must have taken days of hard work with lots of people.

The landowners - who then charge gullible people £5 each to view it up close

• Like 3

• Like 2

Well, if Charles R. Mallets says it's "fully consistent with heavy mechanical processes employed by human crop-crunching circle-fakers in the creation of their "art".

it must be true? I wonder whatever happened to drunken duo Doug&Dave .. speaking of crop crunching circle fakers.

Here's a thought though... if know one know who creates the vast majority of crop patterns , why should we assume that ~ ropes and boards- are always the only things used?

It seems there's more evidence of crop circles being man-made than any other explanation. As for Doug & Dave, I suppose they've retired from crop circle making.

Maybe it isn't the only thing used. Not all crop circle hoaxers come out of the blue and show their craft. I'm sure there's others that keep quiet to help the mystery grow.

The landowners - who then charge gullible people £5 each to view it up close

Oh yeah. Forgot about those types of people.

• Like 3

The so called "alien presence" on Earth are doing events like 9/11 and Crop Circles and this alien presence works for the same Illuminati program driven by our Presidents as it appears but the presidents are mere shadow puppets of the larger game. Crop Circles (Real Ones) are the highest art presented by the Rogue ancient Alien network which is loosely assembled as an offshoot of the new age/Satanists who are leaders on earth like Jose Arguelles who recently died. Jose and the Work of Terrence McKenna and Graham Hancock are/were all part of the Old Illuminati steering the New Age. The group that is claiming responsiblity for 9/11 through Crop Circle Codes is still a mystery but supposedly the planet Mars and the Greys are part of the answer, constituting a war between worlds or Mental Ideas.

I have the evidence that are race is under quaratine by Yahew/Yahoo/the Pale Fox-lion-snake who is a representation phigment of our faked Jesus Christ. This person did 9/11 from the ground up/ decoding 9/11 presents the code. The Crop circles that are connected with 9/11 I have fully decoded. The Sphinx and face on Mars and Orions Belt and Keystone / head corner stone surely is the one guilty of the atrocities on that fateful day.

This is why the crop circle jerkers are the collective of the new age hoodwinked. Perhaps the circle connection/Connectors who make the documentaries are somehow spiritually making the crop cirlces with there higher and higher dimensional higher-ups, but not-incidentally powerfull geometric mathematical realities are advertised in the wheat.

The mastermind is the third eye, the eye of perfect reality seen imperfectly like through CBS.

The mastermind is the scape goat

the mastermind has become inhuman by feeding the humans....its code. Until you look at the Crop Rectangle and measure the Lattitude of Crop Face/on Mars down at Arecibo Reply in 2001 see how it matches the number I give for the aftermath market of the 9/11 code, there will be those unconvinced left behind, where no logic will entertain the depth there soul has become lost. But for the rest who overcome and overcame Revelations and the Bitter Book. I am your man of Peace.

Its All Monsanto`s Fault ! :tu:

Hyper Wheat today THey Rule the Planet tomorrow !