Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3616    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,834 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

View PostJGirl, on 30 December 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

like it matters

Brien with a "full of bullsh!t" not an a.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#3617    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,834 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 December 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

Oh ! and one must provide actual evidence physical proof,A Tool,a Alien object,of any kind !
We will be waiting over in the Bar !

I'm gonna die of alcohol poisoning while we wait....

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#3618    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Abe you may have already watched this or you may not.  Excellent information on vitrification because it shows how easy it is to distinguish between a wall where the blocks have been been cut by pounding and a wall where the blocks were cut by other technology (as per my summary).  

http://www.youtube.c...&v=x81-5SWVtUQ#!

And guess what?  It's not Brien Foerster (that's with an 'e' not an 'a')

B)

Edited by zoser, 30 December 2012 - 07:30 PM.

Posted Image


#3619    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 30 December 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Brien with a "full of bullsh!t" not an a.

Try following the thread and see where the evidence is going instead of waiting for a flying saucer to be uncovered next to some ancient ruins stacked with stone cutting technology.  That's not going to happen.  If you watch and observe and take the trouble to read up on the facts presented here you will see that it isn't actually required to realise that something extra-ordinary occurred with these precision artefacts.

Edited by zoser, 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image


#3620    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,834 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Try following the thread and see where the evidence is going instead of waiting for a flying saucer to be uncovered next to some ancient ruins stacked with stone cutting technology.  That's not going to happen.  If you watch and observe and take the trouble to read up on the facts presented here you will see that it isn't actually required to realise that something extra-ordinary occurred with these precision artefacts.

I have followed the thread. Your "facts" are anything but and you ignore all explanations except your own. There is nothing extraordinary going on here, you just refuse to see it any other way.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#3621    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

Intermezzo:

All this talk about Peru makes me feel very "homesick'.

I lived there for half a year, and would have married a women I met in Arequipa, and she was a Chilean refugee, a mestiza. But she was a lying b****.

I know I will never be able to return (no money).

End of intermezzo.

.

How expensive would a few weeks in Peru actually cost Abe?

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 30 December 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

I have followed the thread. Your "facts" are anything but and you ignore all explanations except your own. There is nothing extraordinary going on here, you just refuse to see it any other way.

Check out the video in post 3618.

Posted Image


#3622    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,016 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 30 December 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

I'm gonna die of alcohol poisoning while we wait....
i sure hope they're serving snacks


#3623    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,182 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

You know each time I come back to this thread - its staggeringly still going on about things that were discussed, dealt with, subject changed and...now back to vitrification, it keeps cycling thru the same subjects.

Now as zoser cannot provide a single shred of evidence, from any video, or any source currently available whatsoever, in regards to proof of aliens, or their technology or alleged building skills, the only reasoned thing to have in anyones mind, is that is absolutely pointless  to continue. This thread is far too long for  most to join as where the heck will they start?

No matter what news stuff he posts  - you must all understand its totally impossible to prove 'anything' in regards to the AA. EVER! By anyone. By any expert, anywhere in the world. Especially very low level researchers such as zoser!

So whats the point?  Without this thread what will zoser have to talk about?

So it comes back down to just a half dozen or so people keeping it going.. and yet why? Each and everyone of you have expressed feeling frustrated or pained at his inability to accept all evidence that HAS been presented, you know he just ignores it,  does a swerve, then comes back with another angle on an already heavily discussed topic (with lots of evidence and facts),

Yet nothing changes. Its an absolutely pointless and fruitless venture to even bother looking into anything he posts, ever. And REALLY VERY POINTLESS, in continuing.. where will it lead and when will it end? Nowhere, it cannot can it?

Zoser has that rigid belief in all things alien, skulls, temples, stones etc, yet while he cannot prove a damned thing, ever, everything else anyone says is wrong.

Totally pointless continuing like this

Edited by seeder, 30 December 2012 - 08:36 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3624    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,055 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Brien with an 'e' not an 'a'.
Do you think someone ought to tell him?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#3625    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View Postseeder, on 30 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

You know each time I come back to this thread - its staggeringly still going on about things that were discussed, dealt with, subject changed and...now back to vitrification, it keeps cycling thru the same subjects.

Now as zoser cannot provide a single shred of evidence, from any video, or any source currently available whatsoever, in regards to proof of aliens, or their technology or alleged building skills, the only reasoned thing to have in anyones mind, is that is absolutely pointless  to continue. This thread is far too long for  most to join as where the heck will they start?

No matter what news stuff he posts  - you must all understand its totally impossible to prove 'anything' in regards to the AA. EVER! By anyone. By any expert, anywhere in the world. Especially very low level researchers such as zoser!

So whats the point?  Without this thread what will zoser have to talk about?

So it comes back down to just a half dozen or so people keeping it going.. and yet why? Each and everyone of you have expressed feeling frustrated or pained at his inability to accept all evidence that HAS been presented, you know he just ignores it,  does a swerve, then comes back with another angle on an already heavily discussed topic (with lots of evidence and facts),

Yet nothing changes. Its an absolutely pointless and fruitless venture to even bother looking into anything he posts, ever. And REALLY VERY POINTLESS, in continuing.. where will it lead and when will it end? Nowhere, it cannot can it?

Zoser has that rigid belief in all things alien, skulls, temples, stones etc, yet while he cannot prove a damned thing, ever, everything else anyone says is wrong.

Totally pointless continuing like this

Findings so far.  

Vitrification - precision relics only - high temperature directed heat.  Supported by evidence of fused (melted) blocks.

Paracas elongation:

1)Those that show evidence of deformation - flat foreheads - one side larger than the other (no symmetry) - otherwise same suture arrangement  and general skull features as ours.

2) Suspected natural types - parietal foramen - large mandible - different plate and suture arrangement - enlarged eye sockets - different molar arrangment (less than ours) - cone heads - royal.

What is it you find uninteresting about this?

Edited by zoser, 30 December 2012 - 09:07 PM.

Posted Image


#3626    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,055 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

I think it's all great fub. Like i said before, it rather reminds me of our old friend Skyeagle, there was someone who stood firm in the face of all that anyone could throw at him, and I for one take my hat off to him.

* Fun, not fub. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#3627    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,800 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

747 Have a great New Year ! Too true my friend ! Too True ! You notice that THe BR & Z man have not shown any proof yet ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3628    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

View Post747400, on 30 December 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

I think it's all great fub. Like i said before, it rather reminds me of our old friend Skyeagle, there was someone who stood firm in the face of all that anyone could throw at him, and I for one take my hat off to him.

* Fun, not fub. :unsure2:

Thanks 747.  I just find it interesting.  The puzzle is finally starting to be unravelled.   Foerster, Dunn, et al are re-writing history and it's aboot time (Canadian accent there).  Been watching too many of Brien's clips.

See you all tomorrow.

Edited by zoser, 30 December 2012 - 09:14 PM.

Posted Image


#3629    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2011

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 December 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Thanks 747.  I just find it interesting.  The puzzle is finally starting to be unravelled.   Foerster, Dunn, et al are re-writing history and it's aboot time (Canadian accent there).  Been watching too many of Brien's clips.

See you all tomorrow.

there is no puzzle.. except in the AA crowds head mate :D

Have a good new years Zoser..

and the rest of you lot as well.. tonight is a good night to party.. not just because its the end of 2012.. but we survived doomsday.. twice this year :D


#3630    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 10,182 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

View Post747400, on 30 December 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

I think it's all great fub. Like i said before, it rather reminds me of our old friend Skyeagle, there was someone who stood firm in the face of all that anyone could throw at him, and I for one take my hat off to him.

* Fun, not fub. :unsure2:

id have more patience and interest in not seeing old pics and vids, or even entire threads being re-posted. Yeh I wasnt around for the Skyeagle chappy, sure this isnt he - in a new guise tho?

Anyway its a subject whereby, if you weigh all the evidence on both sides, there is NONE for the AA theory, NONE! Not because it hasnt been found, its because there isnt any at all.   But now thats me going in circles again saying same thing...ggrr !!

The last factual post I made I believe was in regards to the deformed skull with two holes in the back' which zoser claims are exclusively alien traits. (Again its impossible to claim that), so I duly found this condition is entirely human,

JGirl actually read the link I supplied in that post about reforming a coneheaded babies head by the use of mechanical brace and/or caps...which in turn, as a result of the internal pressure, can make the eye sockets bigger...larger eye sockets being another reason zoser says his skulls cant be human.. but the evidence is totally contrary to anything ET at all..

Now I dont know how different a downs syndrome persons skull shape is, eye socket size, or skull shape, (naturally I can find out but that isnt the point) but they are living breathing examples of a genetic abnormality, and often heriditary, so as we have these types of people in the world, whats so hard to believe ancients didn't also, or at least some of them, have deformities too?

Especially when we throw into the mix the fetal thingymybob condition I posted where it all happens in the womb?  There are so many more plausible answers....but it doesn't matter what answer you provide to zoser. On that basis, unless you agree with the AA theory and zoser based on whatever very shakey and flimsy evidence that gets posted,  its totally pointless trying to input anything new.

When I first started in this thread countering zosers claims and finding tonnes of factual info, Id often stop and try and size up where he was coming from, what difficulties in communication he may have - as he relies on videos to talk for him, how he reasons, what he does in light of having his claims blown out of the water...you know, Like you think of a chess player for example, which I play of course - and I can honestly say Ive thought of all that... and as I once posted ...you just cannot reason - with unreasonable people.  Zoser is smart enough to know there isnt a shred of evidence anywhere in the world that can or will prove ET... but with knowing that, he still tries...

Edited by seeder, 30 December 2012 - 09:37 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"