Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3391    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 December 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

I seriously doubt whether any have been in the field or have studied longer or wider than Gamarra.  Please feel free to check.

and his bio begins with this comforting scientific snippet

Alfredo Agustín Gamarra Caller was born in 1903. SInce 1907 he had dreams about stones, that later resulted to be the stones of the monument of Ollantaytambo. When he visited the place for the first time, he heard a voice inside saying:
This is the first edition of the genesis of the sacred scripts.

.... then a bright white light shone around him and he was the chosen one!!

The bit in italics is made up, tho seems like something like that - should be next !!

source:  
http://www.ancient-m...do_gamarra.html

and it states these findings of his are all 'theories'... once again, no mention of facts

as to be epected from zosers finds

Edited by seeder, 28 December 2012 - 06:34 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3392    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

More high levels of vitrification.  Not just on horizontal surfaces that have no doubt been polished by years of tourists, but on the vertical surfaces as well.  Impossible to achieve with pounders.  High temperature cutting technology.

and I posted this one to show the radius corners.  BF remarks at the end of the clip that the radius is always present.  Relevant to the cut in the previous clip where Synch and Dingo felt it was a contemporary cut.

Edited by zoser, 28 December 2012 - 07:46 PM.

Posted Image

#3393    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,505 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

More high levels of vitrification.  Not just on horizontal surfaces that have no doubt been polished by years of tourists, but on the vertical surfaces as well.  Impossible to achieve with pounders.  High temperature cutting technology.

and I posted this one to show the radius corners.  BF remarks at the end of the clip that the radius is always present.  Relevant to the cut in the previous clip where Synch and Dingo felt it was a contemporary cut.

Again, no evidence present.

#3394    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Im still waiting for the next amusing response from the person who likes..'.the probes'... he/she cheered me right up  -to have a character write like that rather than see endless vids, which I never watch anyway

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3395    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,063 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostMyles, on 28 December 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

So now a photoshopped pic is evidence for you?
You are lost in your own little world of fantasy.   You continue to ignore facts.   Yes, facts.   Such as blocks that are not precise.
That's quite an amusing take on the facepalm genre, you must admit.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3396    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

elsewhere on the forum is the story:

"Archaeologists in Israel have discovered the remains of an ancient 2,750-year-old Judaean temple.

"The find is particularly valuable because so little remains of ritual buildings in the region from this period. The temple was discovered at Tel Motza in the western outskirts of the capital. Ritual pottery vessels, figurines and other artifacts have already been recovered from the ruins. "The ritual building at Tel Motza is an unusual and striking find, in light of the fact that there are hardly any remains of ritual buildings of the period in Judea at the time of the First Temple," the excavation directors said in a statement.

It is believed that the evidence found at the site points to the existence of a ritual cult dating back to the beginning of the Judean monarchy. During its prime the temple walls would have been massive, a testament to the traditional temple construction techniques of the time".

http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=240054

oh no - a 'MASSIVE STONE'  temple (that humans cant build)... crap, zoser will get a woody !! :yes:

thats GOT to be the ancient gods at that site...hasnt it,?

yeh like hell..

Edited by seeder, 28 December 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#3397    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,806 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Let me get this right ?  A 4 yr old was told in a dreram to Look at the Stones,grow up and right books ,tell the world about Aliens doing it all for us ? Hum  I must of been absent that day of school when they were going over Fairy Tales.
15 books they say,most re-written buy Jesus ! Speaking of Jesus ! Where do you get this stuff "Seeder" ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#3398    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Just another thought on the saw cut that some people felt was contemporary:

Here it is again.  Only a short clip.  To save time look at 1:29.

As you probably know these are all over Puma Punku.

Was it the same technology used to perform that massive cut on the stone block at Ollyantaytambo?

Edited by zoser, 28 December 2012 - 08:36 PM.

Posted Image

#3399    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 December 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Let me get this right ?  A 4 yr old was told in a dreram to Look at the Stones,grow up and right books ,tell the world about Aliens doing it all for us ? Hum  I must of been absent that day of school when they were going over Fairy Tales.
15 books they say,most re-written buy Jesus ! Speaking of Jesus ! Where do you get this stuff "Seeder" ?

what stuff exactly matey?

edit as penny dropped..

well usually I type author or scientist name in google.. plus (+) the word  BIO

or name plus quals
or similar till I get what I want

search results come like this - and note whats in search bar: https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=606

Im used to tracing people thru my work, not PI, debt stuff and pre legal etc, surprisingly easy to root info out, which is why Im endlessly stressed with a lack of simple fact checking.. Id be ashamed not to do it, and a lot less acurate, like erm...zoser

takes a few seconds only..

Edited by seeder, 28 December 2012 - 08:42 PM.

#3400    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,806 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Just the notion of Aliens cutting stones on earth,Leaving absoultuly not a signal artifact,or piece of tooling. Afterall You Fly all that way to earth,land get out and teach,build,co-mengal what ever they say they did,and leave nothing.? Really ,sounds a bit off the mark. But Keep Looking Up There out there man !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3401    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 December 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

Just the notion of Aliens cutting stones on earth,Leaving absoultuly not a signal artifact,or piece of tooling. Afterall You Fly all that way to earth,land get out and teach,build,co-mengal what ever they say they did,and leave nothing.? Really ,sounds a bit off the mark. But Keep Looking Up There out there man !
:tu:

ah but many of their 'probes' have been found... as seen here

Attached File  STONE-AGE-DILDO.jpg   81.63K   8 downloads

and some still work, if you go gentle

Edited by seeder, 28 December 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#3402    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 December 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

a nice commernt uder the video says..

tourmalinehunter 7 months ago

I think that it's almost comical how scientists date megalithic sites like these - Well we found some bones and wood around the site , so those must have been left here by the builders . With that kind of narrow minded thinking they call themselves "experts" what a joke . Until we find a way of dating the stone itself or when it was actually worked then we have no way of knowing for sure when it was built or by who . Dunns work with weathering is about as close to actual dating as I have seen .
·

here here!!

Edited by seeder, 28 December 2012 - 09:52 PM.

#3403    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

My final post of the day.  The following clip gives several good arguments why Ollyantaytambo was built using special high technology.  The point of most interest to me begins at 5:20.  

Mr O made the argument that the vitrification was not the result of high temperature but the result of polishing.

Wacth this clip to see why he is wrong.  At the 'Wall of Living Rock'  we see where the andesite blocks have been excavated.  Guess what the finish is like in the rock left behind?  It's smooth vitrified.  Would the ancients polish the mountain from where rock was extracted?

If it gets snipped, just paste the title into youtube.

With that I will say 'goodnight'.  Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Ollantaytambo: Impossible Archaeology & Alien Technology?

Posted Image

#3404    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

My final post of the day.  The following clip gives several good arguments why Ollyantaytambo was built using special high technology.  The point of most interest to me begins at 5:20.  

Mr O made the argument that the vitrification was not the result of high temperature but the result of polishing.

Wacth this clip to see why he is wrong.  At the 'Wall of Living Rock'  we see where the andesite blocks have been excavated.  Guess what the finish is like in the rock left behind?  It's smooth vitrified.  

and the video makes that clear eh? To make such a statement you need to have seen with your eyes or close up HD images you cant possibly tell that from a low res youtube vid, now can you?

Slowly slowly catch the monkey.

Thats never gonna happen...

#3405    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,785 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Could the precision stones be a sort of "mold"? Concrete's one of those "marvel" technologies that revolutionised building but it's not really that complex a thing, maybe they poured the stones on site, waited for them to dry and then erected them. Maybe it's ground up androsite as the bonding agent in the slurry.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.