Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep paralysis nightmares?

yowiee

They only happen now and then but they're freaking terrifying when they happen. It's always my very worst fears that come to life, and because I'm AWAKAE but stil asleep I think it's real. It's awful, I wake up with everything hurting and being too shaky to move for an hour.

The most recent one, I was just laying in bed and I opened my eyes. In the corner of my room, there was a head in the corner. Just a head. It was asleep- or at least its eyes were closed- and I couldn't get out of bed. I couldn't move. If I tried too hard to get up, or called for help, it would open its eyes and look at me and I'd just lay in a panic until the whole thing started over.

Eventually, I got to my cellphone and tried calling my mom. When I picked up the phone I could feel the buttons, I could feel it in my hands, but I couldn't see it or see my hands. They just kind of faded to nothing past a certain point on my arms.

When I got her on the phone I couldn't say anything (I hadn't really called her at all) and eventually she hung up and sent my dad to my room to check on me. The head was staring at me the whole time, and I was freaking horrified. I can't even explain the fear I felt even though I knew it couldn't get up and actually do anything. He got me up and helped me out of my room, and halfway down the hall I was in my bed again. I was really frustrated at this point, but I didn't know I was just dreaming.

I FINALLY woke up for real, and the head was STILL FREAKING THERE and it was ****ing clothes in the corner of my room, that somewhat resembled a head. It was a skirt and a t-shirt. In the dream, however, it kept opening its eyes and staring at me and god I can't deal with that kind of fear.

I don't know what to do, it's making it so hard for me to sleep because I'm scared things like tha twill happen again. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

lmao. those beings are toying with you.

when you experiences that paralysis , didnt you notice you have your mind still working?

you can shake it off by trying moving your toe thumb.

or pray for help from the guardians of life. only prayers reach them to help you.

keep something religion related item like a bible or rosary around you. it will protect you while you sleep.

i hate that as well thou. some of em kind of sucking our blood out. scary isn't?

lmao. those beings are toying with you.

when you experiences that paralysis , didnt you notice you have your mind still working?

or pray for help from the guardians of life. only prayers reach them to help you.

keep something religion related item like a bible or rosary around you. it will protect you while you sleep.

i hate that as well thou. some of em kind of sucking our blood out. scary isn't?

What are you talking about the things in my dreams aren't read things at all, they're just made-up because my mind is still dreaming while I'm awake.

you aren't aware the existance of other beings around you on this earth. in fact, they actually are scary looking creature who are not visible to your eyes. for other people they called it lucid dreams. where they can enter it by extracting their souls out of their body while they are asleep to enter it. but it seems you was been dragged into it by em.

you aren't aware the existance of other beings around you on this earth. in fact, they actually are scary looking creature who are not visible to your eyes. for other people they called it lucid dreams. where they can enter it by extracting their souls out of their body while they are asleep to enter it. but it seems you was been dragged into it by em.

This is not at all what I was talking about -_- I lucid dream as well. I know the difference, sleep paralysis is a legit medical thing yo.

i feel so sad that no one can interpret what i wanna say forreal. sigh. u mean those paralysis dream is scary. then its simple keep something religion related around your bed to keep you safe. its not just your mind that its happening that time. i get that experiences everytime and im not scared of it cause i can fight it.

i feel so sad that no one can interpret what i wanna say forreal. sigh. u mean those paralysis dream is scary. then its simple keep something religion related around your bed to keep you safe. its not just your mind that its happening that time. i get that experiences everytime and im not scared of it cause i can fight it.

But one, it's not a religions or even paranormal happening, and two I'm not religious in the slightest so religious artifacts wouldn't do anything for me.

Wait, is the OP Megan Fox?

• Like 1

They only happen now and then but they're freaking terrifying when they happen. It's always my very worst fears that come to life, and because I'm AWAKAE but stil asleep I think it's real. It's awful, I wake up with everything hurting and being too shaky to move for an hour.

The most recent one, I was just laying in bed and I opened my eyes. In the corner of my room, there was a head in the corner. Just a head. It was asleep- or at least its eyes were closed- and I couldn't get out of bed. I couldn't move. If I tried too hard to get up, or called for help, it would open its eyes and look at me and I'd just lay in a panic until the whole thing started over.

Eventually, I got to my cellphone and tried calling my mom. When I picked up the phone I could feel the buttons, I could feel it in my hands, but I couldn't see it or see my hands. They just kind of faded to nothing past a certain point on my arms.

When I got her on the phone I couldn't say anything (I hadn't really called her at all) and eventually she hung up and sent my dad to my room to check on me. The head was staring at me the whole time, and I was freaking horrified. I can't even explain the fear I felt even though I knew it couldn't get up and actually do anything. He got me up and helped me out of my room, and halfway down the hall I was in my bed again. I was really frustrated at this point, but I didn't know I was just dreaming.

I FINALLY woke up for real, and the head was STILL FREAKING THERE and it was ****ing clothes in the corner of my room, that somewhat resembled a head. It was a skirt and a t-shirt. In the dream, however, it kept opening its eyes and staring at me and god I can't deal with that kind of fear.

I don't know what to do, it's making it so hard for me to sleep because I'm scared things like tha twill happen again. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

You need to take control of your altered states on purpose. If you can take control through practice, all the false awakenings will stop, or it they happen again you will be in complete control and even glad they are happening. Pm I will walk you through how to take care of this problem and stay by your side until you do.

• Like 1

I had this experience once, with clothes, a t-shirt with zebra-like texture. It's actually some kind of hallucination, you are not really dreaming, your mind is still aware of things around.

There was a time in my life where I had frequent sleep paralysis. Back then, it was associated with astral travel. But when I would travel, once noting that I was paralyzed, I would hang around the house, answered the door when someone knocked, answered the phone (back when phones where limited to a phone nook) when someone called. I didn't fear the paralysis. I just went back into the altered state I was in.

Strangely, I would always know who knocked. I would always know who called, once I was awake.

• Like 1

The easiest way to deal with apparitions would be to ridicule them. Like, when you see a floating head staring at you, you could think "well, would you care to give me a head?" :) In general, i would say that approach where you try to be observant in such state, like a scientist explorer would calm your head down and help you deal with that much easier.

The easiest way to deal with apparitions would be to ridicule them. Like, when you see a floating head staring at you, you could think "well, would you care to give me a head?" :) In general, i would say that approach where you try to be observant in such state, like a scientist explorer would calm your head down and help you deal with that much easier.

I believe it's always easier to say when you are observer

Reminds me of those things on harry potter, boggarts or something x3

When you see a scarey apparition like that you simply turn your eyes away & focus on something else. Nothing can possibly harm you except your own reaction. So if you know those things freak you out then simply turn your eyes away. Your eyes are just about the only thing you can move at those times anyway