Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1471    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

There are advanced craft developed by the secret breakaway civilisation. Mr Greer documents here . You do not have to pay a cent. The videos are free and these are eminent people who say that free energy and antigravity are suppressed and there exists an elite society that suppresses these technologies and even suppresses UFO sightings. I believe Greers disclosure project. Why does the US government not release its records on UFOs. Any info they release is blacked out. This proves UFOs and free energy and antigravity are known. It is men like Searl and Keshe and Greer who are trying to get it to the common man. I support them whatever you say. Even Keshe is providing his education for free. In a few weeks those who join his website and forum will get to see marvels and videos of levitating objects straight from the lab. No amount of naysaying will deter me from, my course. I will support and promote them because they are honest people.

Edited by kumaran, 08 January 2013 - 07:18 AM.

#1472    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,612 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

View Postkumaran, on 08 January 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

There are advanced craft developed by the secret breakaway civilisation. Mr Greer documents here. You do not have to pay a cent. The videos are free and these are eminent people who say that free energy and antigravity are suppressed and there exists an elite society that suppresses these technologies and even suppresses UFO sightings. I believe Greers disclosure project. Why does the US government not release its records on UFOs. Any info they release is blacked out. This proves UFOs and free energy and antigravity are known. It is men like Searl and Keshe and Greer who are trying to get it to the common man. I support them whatever you say. Even Keshe is providing his education for free. In a few weeks those who join his website and forum will get to see marvels and videos of levitating objects straight from the lab. No amount of naysaying will deter me from, my course. I will support and promote them because they are honest people.

kumuran

Mate, I like you. You really seem like a genuine bloke, I find many who make these extraordinary claims here are not genuine at all. Two in particular go out of their way to not understand things. But you are a good guy I think. I said what I did about man made laws because it is true, they are not man made, they are only observed by man. Man has nothing at all to do with laws, we just record them. They happen no matter what. As I said, what you said is just like trying to say the Sun does not exist, and people are covering this all up with a huge flashlight. I am not being extreme, that really is how silly that argument is. I do not like seeing you make a fool out of yourself, you are better than that. The laws of physics belong to physics, not man. We are just the secretaries who write it all down.

Greer lies. Hero Edgar Mitchell was even sucked in by Greer, but even with his outlandish view, he saw Greer for what he was, and refuses to associate with him now. LINK - Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy With Greer Using His Name As Disclosure Witness

They are trying to get at the common man of course. Do you think anyone with brains would give them one brown cent? They want householders, people who worry about paying the bills and getting by, not people who study for a living that can show them to be the liars they are at the drop of a hat. Why do you think they say avoid learning from textbooks, and follow their courses? That alone should have made you close the link immediately! This is not because people who are smart want to surpress them, the average person cannot do that, hell, Dick Smith offered Rossi a million dollars remember? Rossi is a liar too Dick Smith proved it. People do not believe these people because they can read. It really is that simple.

Go ahead and throw you money away. That is your business, and something for your parents to be ashamed of, not me. All I have done is try to shown you what you can see, feel touch, but if you want to discard that an buy a dream and support liars, that is up to you, but once you have your mental problems under control, I feel you might see this garbage for what it is. You are not stupid kumuran, not one bit, but these people are making you look it. That is taking advantage of a fellow human being, and I feel sorry for you, and angry at these liars that have fooled you. They have taken advantage of another yet again, scum of the earth IMHO.

How much detail have the people here gone to in order to help you understand what Keshe is telling you the lie that it is a "man made law" How much support has Keshe given you? He just banned you and let you go of and suicide for him if you wanted! Is that a nice guy you should support? How much information has he given you? How much time? I bet you have bills from him though. None from anyone here though.

I do not think you can see who is really trying to help you here, and honestly, I am sorry for that. I think you deserve more. I am just sorry that this scam has worked so well on you.

Calling Greer "honest" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. And I am sorry to inform you that this is common knowledge. Greer s not fringe, Greer is genuine crackpot.

One day, you will be very ashamed of this support. Mark my words.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1473    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,076 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

View Postkumaran, on 08 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

The first replication by an Italian team of the Keshe reactor here http://forum.keshefo...by-Italian-team . You will have to become a member of the forum to see the picture of the reactor.

Thanks for the updates Kumaran...from your link above..

Those whom were present in the presentations of the 15_16 of December in Italy remember that we called up on an Italian engineer whom made a copy of the design of the space reactor to appear on the podium and we showed his design of the reactor to the public in the conference.

He has designed a space reactor as he understood from the Keshe Foundation patents and what he has read on the Keshe Foundation forum.

Today from Italian scientists and engineers the team of who work with this gentleman, we have received the picture of the first prototype built and assembled by them from the patent and information which they had.

The Italians tel us that they will receive their gases in the coming days and will start loading by the end of the week.

Their message as they asked me to put it on this link is "ITALIANS DO IT BETTER".

We are given permission by the team to place the picture of their reactor on the forum as you can see below.

We wish the Italian team all the best in their loading and trials.

They will let us know as they go forward and we will share their information with you.

Now it is time for all to start working together to see this international prototypes works.

We will not interfere , but watch and advise as each group will come up with their flavor of systems.

we'll see how this develops...

:tu:

edit...LOL @ psyche...especially for posting YouTube videos. Does this mean you'll be changing your signiture :lol:

Edited by bee, 08 January 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#1474    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 January 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

kumuran

Mate, I like you. You really seem like a genuine bloke, I find many who make these extraordinary claims here are not genuine at all. Two in particular go out of their way to not understand things. But you are a good guy I think. I said what I did about man made laws because it is true, they are not man made, they are only observed by man. Man has nothing at all to do with laws, we just record them. They happen no matter what. As I said, what you said is just like trying to say the Sun does not exist, and people are covering this all up with a huge flashlight. I am not being extreme, that really is how silly that argument is. I do not like seeing you make a fool out of yourself, you are better than that. The laws of physics belong to physics, not man. We are just the secretaries who write it all down.

Greer lies. Hero Edgar Mitchell was even sucked in by Greer, but even with his outlandish view, he saw Greer for what he was, and refuses to associate with him now. LINK - Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy With Greer Using His Name As Disclosure Witness

They are trying to get at the common man of course. Do you think anyone with brains would give them one brown cent? They want householders, people who worry about paying the bills and getting by, not people who study for a living that can show them to be the liars they are at the drop of a hat. Why do you think they say avoid learning from textbooks, and follow their courses? That alone should have made you close the link immediately! This is not because people who are smart want to surpress them, the average person cannot do that, hell, Dick Smith offered Rossi a million dollars remember? Rossi is a liar too Dick Smith proved it. People do not believe these people because they can read. It really is that simple.

Go ahead and throw you money away. That is your business, and something for your parents to be ashamed of, not me. All I have done is try to shown you what you can see, feel touch, but if you want to discard that an buy a dream and support liars, that is up to you, but once you have your mental problems under control, I feel you might see this garbage for what it is. You are not stupid kumuran, not one bit, but these people are making you look it. That is taking advantage of a fellow human being, and I feel sorry for you, and angry at these liars that have fooled you. They have taken advantage of another yet again, scum of the earth IMHO.

How much detail have the people here gone to in order to help you understand what Keshe is telling you the lie that it is a "man made law" How much support has Keshe given you? He just banned you and let you go of and suicide for him if you wanted! Is that a nice guy you should support? How much information has he given you? How much time? I bet you have bills from him though. None from anyone here though.

I do not think you can see who is really trying to help you here, and honestly, I am sorry for that. I think you deserve more. I am just sorry that this scam has worked so well on you.

Calling Greer "honest" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. And I am sorry to inform you that this is common knowledge. Greer s not fringe, Greer is genuine crackpot.

One day, you will be very ashamed of this support. Mark my words.
Whatever you say I wont be changing my support of Keshe. He is a genuine and honest person along with Greer, Searl and the rest. Even if he provides all the proof in the world it will be claimed to be a trick. That is the problem with the world. Join his forum as videos of the reactor are coming soon.

#1475    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,076 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 07 January 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

there might, I suppose, be a practical reason fro a disc shape with some kind of antigravity or magnetic or electrostatic propulsion, perhaps, just talking hypothetically; perhaps the shape might be important in generating the field or something. Obviously, a flying Saucer wouldn't rely on aerodynamic lift, in fact an electrostatic field might perhaps repel air molecules so it might be flying in a kind of bubble of vacuum. Talking hypothetically, of course.

of course...M'Lud.... ^_^

This is what Keshe has to say about the basic principles of his space flight technology....using magnetic fields and gravity...

http://www.keshefoun...pulsion-systems

Our new technology that replicates the principles by which the gravitational and Magnetic force fields of the planets are created, makes it possible to create force fields in simple nuclear reactors that can be controlled and fine tuned to find their own position in relation to the Earth. These adjustments make the reactor and its craft ascend from or descend towards the planet’s surface.

No one has ever seen wings or jet engines on planet Earth, yet it has been in motion for billions of years around its axis and on its solar path. Using the universal principles that make celestial bodies move in respect to each other, there is no need to have craft with wings to attain lift and motion, as in aircraft and in the latest vehicles designed to put passengers into orbit. In our systems, natural gravitational and Magnetic field forces are deliberately created and controlled in the reactors, to make it move within the solar system and to obtain normal Earth-like conditions inside the craft. These craft make use of the real principles of motion in the universe, which are based on magnetic fields.

#1476    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,076 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

and NASA have been having a bash at something similar....

http://science.nasa....000/ast04oct_1/

"The magnetosphere not only shields us from solar radiation but it also acts something like a solar sail," says Dennis Gallagher, a space physicist at the Marshall Space Flight Center. "The solar wind pushes on the magnetosphere constantly, but fortunately Earth is just too massive to blow away."

What might happen, though, if we created a magnetic bubble around something much smaller than the Earth -- like a spacecraft? Could it ride the solar wind from planet to planet? Gallagher and his colleagues think so.

#1477    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

View Postkumaran, on 08 January 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

Whatever you say I wont be changing my support of Keshe. He is a genuine and honest person along with Greer, Searl and the rest. Even if he provides all the proof in the world it will be claimed to be a trick. That is the problem with the world. Join his forum as videos of the reactor are coming soon.

No he is not genuine, I do not believe you, and I wont be continuing to swallow his excuses as you are happy to. You have offered to provide understanding, so I would rather not have my name associated with that sham in any way, I ask you to provide information that explains the rubbish being put forth, and you agreed, so I ask you to keep your word. If you can explain how and why this claim is indeed genuine, I will be more than happy to deeply apologise to you for doubting Keshe.
I do feel however, that if you could prove this tech is genuine you would build the Searle machine, you wont attempt it because deep down, you know it's a pile of Horse Hockey.

All I ask is that you keep your word and show us why we should give this nonsense the time of day, and why we, and the laws of nature are wrong. I offered the long replies because the information you gave was wrong, and it makes you look bad. That is the last thing I want, I hope that you get the same from Keshe, I just doubt it.

Good luck with it, but as bmk said, the deadlines come and go, and we see nothing. It's the same old story time and again. I do not know why people keep saying "maybe the next one". As I say, if you can show us where the misunderstanding is I would greatly appreciate it.

You seem a really good guy, I would be happy to buy you a beer any day of the week mate, I honestly feel you are being mislead because you want the world to be a better place and some people are promising to do just that. I truly hope you are right, it just does not look honest at all from where I am at. There are some good technologies under development, I do hope you get your wish, and I expect one day you just might, I just do not think Keshe is where the answers will come from. Everything I know and have learned in life tells me to be wary of Keshe.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1478    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

View Postbee, on 08 January 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Thanks for the updates Kumaran...from your link above..

we'll see how this develops...

:tu:

edit...LOL @ psyche...especially for posting YouTube videos. Does this mean you'll be changing your signiture :lol:

Ohh not at all, I still hold it in disdain, and would rather buy copies and personally distribute them if I had the money. I had to go on my phone, write out the the link, and then check it on my phone. It was quite an effort, I sure hope you appreciated it!!

You better have bloody watched it! It could well be what Rich was talking about. Check it out, it's "The Means To Take ET Home". And it's tech from the early 60's. Not suppressed, not covered up.

As I said I did not watch it in YT. HD on a 55" LED thanks. ;) I cringed as I posted the link as it was, and all just for your amusement it seems!

#1479    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,612 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postbee, on 08 January 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

and NASA have been having a bash at something similar....

http://science.nasa....000/ast04oct_1/

Isn't that the problem with Solar? You hit a dark expanse, and that's where you are staying? I think Solar/Ion is the more recognised model?

#1480    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 January 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

No he is not genuine, I do not believe you, and I wont be continuing to swallow his excuses as you are happy to. You have offered to provide understanding, so I would rather not have my name associated with that sham in any way, I ask you to provide information that explains the rubbish being put forth, and you agreed, so I ask you to keep your word. If you can explain how and why this claim is indeed genuine, I will be more than happy to deeply apologise to you for doubting Keshe.
I do feel however, that if you could prove this tech is genuine you would build the Searle machine, you wont attempt it because deep down, you know it's a pile of Horse Hockey.

All I ask is that you keep your word and show us why we should give this nonsense the time of day, and why we, and the laws of nature are wrong. I offered the long replies because the information you gave was wrong, and it makes you look bad. That is the last thing I want, I hope that you get the same from Keshe, I just doubt it.

Good luck with it, but as bmk said, the deadlines come and go, and we see nothing. It's the same old story time and again. I do not know why people keep saying "maybe the next one". As I say, if you can show us where the misunderstanding is I would greatly appreciate it.

You seem a really good guy, I would be happy to buy you a beer any day of the week mate, I honestly feel you are being mislead because you want the world to be a better place and some people are promising to do just that. I truly hope you are right, it just does not look honest at all from where I am at. There are some good technologies under development, I do hope you get your wish, and I expect one day you just might, I just do not think Keshe is where the answers will come from. Everything I know and have learned in life tells me to be wary of Keshe.
Here is the article by the group in Italy on their replication of the Keshe reactor here http://gradienti.xoo...?page_id=484  . That is all the proof I need. The more people who try to replicate Keshe the better. I advice those people who can to go and see Keshe in Belgium and get the knowledge like the Italian group did and replicate his reactors. Heres to the future.

Edited by kumaran, 09 January 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#1481    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,184 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

View Postkumaran, on 09 January 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

Here is the article by the group in Italy on their replication of the Keshe reactor here http://gradienti.xoo...?page_id=484  . That is all the proof I need. The more people who try to replicate Keshe the better. I advice those people who can to go and see Keshe in Belgium and get the knowledge like the Italian group did and replicate his reactors. Heres to the future.
Would be enough to check Keshe's electricity bills...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#1482    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 09 January 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

Would be enough to check Keshe's electricity bills...
What will you have to say if the italian team reports success.
I guess you will say they are lying. Typical closemindedness.Open
your mind and the rest will follow.

#1483    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

I think If anyone breaks thru the world as we know it in regards to real physicis Everyone Will Indeed take notice. Afterall it is a work in progress.Its the claims of these people like Keshe,Greer,just to name s few crack-pots. We all will be there with open minds ears,eyes ! And even then will require a peer judged scientifically done study.With tripple redundant back up work. And then and onlt then will it be Looked at as possible. But then the real work starts !
Make it work for us in the real World.
I`ll not wait for the results,Ive got a B.B.Q to do and I know How they turn out ! Perfect ! :clap: :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1484    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 January 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

I think If anyone breaks thru the world as we know it in regards to real physicis Everyone Will Indeed take notice. Afterall it is a work in progress.Its the claims of these people like Keshe,Greer,just to name s few crack-pots. We all will be there with open minds ears,eyes ! And even then will require a peer judged scientifically done study.With tripple redundant back up work. And then and onlt then will it be Looked at as possible. But then the real work starts !
Make it work for us in the real World.
I`ll not wait for the results,Ive got a B.B.Q to do and I know How they turn out ! Perfect ! :clap: :tu:
Typical closeminded attitude. Dosent matter. Keshe replications will go ahead regardless of what a few naysayers say. Website of replication group is http://gradienti.xoo...in/?page_id=484 . Those who have an open mind keep glued to this website.

#1485    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

One thing they say about open minds,Dont let too much of the grey matter run out.! Keshe has yet to show anything factual and in detail,other than the ability to raise money from People that dont quite Look critically into this subject !

This is a Work in Progress!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users