Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal exhibit aims to lure ghosts

Still Waters

If you want to see ghosts, you just may get a sign from the afterlife at artist Fernando Orellana's "Shadows" exhibit. For the interactive installation, Orellana employs objects from the recently deceased to lure them back to play. The paranormal playground includes tools to detect the ghosts when and if they return.

http://www.psfk.com/...playground.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• theotherguy

• freetoroam

• Dauvis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I've been dead for several years, I'm probably going to want a peanut butter sandwich, too.

http://www.psfk.com/2014/11/paranormal-exhibit-gadgets-deceased-playground.html

Using the robotic devices, the items are equipped to signal their owners’ return in unique ways

===================

Uh oh! Not allowed apparently, robotic devives do not count.

Although Orellana has yet to see spirits at play on the devices, museum visitors can take a stab at operating some of the robots themselves using iPad controls if they so choose. Guests are given the choice to take a leap of faith that the deceased will return and operate the robots, or they can exercise a disbelief in ghosts and launch the robotic devices themselves.

=============

Now this is a whole lt different, if they can launch it themselves, how many wil say "I didn't touch it?"