Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Most complete pre-human skeleton found

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

Piltdown man If I remember right didn't it take them [the scientific world] about 40 years to work out that it was a hoax. What does that tell you about the scientists of the day.  :blush:

#17    Jaguiar

Jaguiar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

Does that mean they found the ancestor of the Naked Ape?

#18    jules3077

jules3077

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

Sometimes you just have to have faith

#19    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostMycial, on 17 July 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

This concept of evolution is somewhat off the wall. There are entities at work & control the planet either their in human form or from other dimensions. This is a zoo planet everything that has legs or wings has been genititcaly altered. Even mankind & humankind as well. Carrots are made by man many years ago by splicing to different vegetables. Tomatoes are also altered it was a poisoness berry over the many years they were able to scientifically change it by splicing another fruit/vegetable this is nothing new humans are also experiments. Your species is changing again due to alien techonolgy rather it's from humans from other planets or nonhuman entities as well. This is the reason why many thousands of your species are abducted & animals also to continuely change creations. There's a secret society dark cult that controls this planet people don't know what's on this planet from the oceans & underground & other planets.
Sorry if I've offended some people but the truth must come out we are here.

To boil my response down to simplest terms ... Huh?

Edit: And when did I lose "Alien Embryo"?  I think I missed that.  :-)

Edited by Kludge808, 19 July 2012 - 01:53 AM.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#20    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

apologist by opinion

• 2,764 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ―Siddhārtha Gautama

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

View PostKludge808, on 19 July 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

To boil my response down to simplest terms ... Huh?

Edit: And when did I lose "Alien Embryo"?  I think I missed that.  :-)
Personally I was starting to think it was a precursor to selling us tinfoil hats... LOL

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#21    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostAus Der Box Skeptisch, on 19 July 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Personally I was starting to think it was a precursor to selling us tinfoil hats... LOL

Hee, hee ... I agree.  Notice how he says "your species".  This makes me wonder what star shines on his planet.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#22    paperdyer

paperdyer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• "The place where optimism flourishes the most is the insane asylum."

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Maybe Mycial s Greek for Mork from Ork?  :alien:

#23    Nathan DiYorio

Nathan DiYorio

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Bitter words with sweet flavor are poison just the same.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

This concept of evolution is somewhat off the wall. There are entities at work & control the planet either their in human form or from other dimensions. This is a zoo planet everything that has legs or wings has been genititcaly altered. Even mankind & humankind as well. Carrots are made by man many years ago by splicing to different vegetables. Tomatoes are also altered it was a poisoness berry over the many years they were able to scientifically change it by splicing another fruit/vegetable this is nothing new humans are also experiments. Your species is changing again due to alien techonolgy rather it's from humans from other planets or nonhuman entities as well. This is the reason why many thousands of your species are abducted & animals also to continuely change creations. There's a secret society dark cult that controls this planet people don't know what's on this planet from the oceans & underground & other planets.

Feel special, friend, I signed in just for you!

The concept of evolution is off the wall, but the concept of space-humans, biological engineering entire races, terraforming, and "Secret society dark cults" are not? I'm almost inclined to hear you out, because whatever you're smoking is from outta this world.

But then you start talking about poisonous tomatoes, and my brain can't quite handle that somebody in this century could possibly still even hold on to that ridiculous fallacy. I literally can't handle this. My brain is blinking on and off with huge blue flashes and binary numbers. Tomatoes have never been poisonous for the history of modern humans. What was poisonous at the time people were dying from tomato consumption? They're freaking plates! The things were made of lead! Tomatoes are host to high levels of acidity, which caused them to soak some of that lead right up out of the plate, and into the mouths of the unsuspecting poor.

Anytime someone utters "poison" and "tomato" in the same sentence, any bit of truth to what they're saying is blasted. That amount of ignorance is ludicrous.

Posted Image

#24    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

View Postjules3077, on 19 July 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

Sometimes you just have to have faith
Amen to that.

#25    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

W T F it didn't offend me it just made me 2 minutes dumber for reading it but everybody is entitled to their opinion. :whistle:

#26    harleyblueswoman

harleyblueswoman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

Could someone explain why mankind is so hot to prove we were animals once? Have they found that missing link yet? If apes were our ancestors....then why are there still apes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users