Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#196    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• "Some men just want to see the world burn" Alfred

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 31 December 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

heck I am not surprised that you used to watch your back during your military career.. if you spouted garbage like this all the time as you do on here.. it would explain why you had a few people like that..

I think the only people who take you seriously Guff are the deluded fools that believe in UFO's being aliens..

I do want to know what you skeptics actually think what UFO's are. I know what i seen. It was not swamp gas or an airplane(that civilians know of). When a meteor starts shooting fragments out the front of it then it is not a meteor. when the "meteor" burns away and there are 3 lights in a triangle that come out of it, i dont know what the **** when the rear lights of the triangle spread apart and the inside of the triangle is blocking out stars, i was really like WTF?

Now im not saying that it was definately little grey aliens or reptilain shapeshifters flying whatever it was, but if it was secret military tech, then the country who owned it(would probly be the states, since whatever Canada's scientists create the americans take away,ie Avro Arrow) would probly try to rule the world. IE, if it was the state's then they would just hover over the Kremlin then head over to Beijing. then Obama Bin Laden would decalre the NWO. Vice versa if it was Russia or China. So by my thinking it cant be from earth. Not to mention whatever we seen that night it was huge. even when it was in the smaller triangle. how can you hide such huge things? and the fact that it came in like a meteor was very strange cause wouldnt that mean that it came from outside the atmosphere?

#197    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

"Mocking the witnesses"? I'm the guy who actually tracked down and talked with the witnesses, unlike the eager-believers who swallowed every Internet hoax and misrepresentation -- such as the laughable Ed Mitchell comment about "visitors".

You can't produce a single example of me EVER mocking an astronaut 'witness' -- aren't you the one calling them liars and deceivers when they don't corroborate the baloney you're peddling? Show us an example of my mockery [mocking YOU doesn't count as a sin].

What a lying weasel you are!.  You just mentioned Mitchell yourself on this very thread, only to deny that you did it.

#198    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

Here's the howlingly delicious revelation of the McClelland 'Nazi UFO Antarctica base' story that apparently even Jeff Rense couldn't swallow, so he deleted it from the youtube posting of the interview:

http://www.unexplain...ic=237580&st=30

#199    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 31 December 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

I do want to know what you skeptics actually think what UFO's are. I know what i seen. It was not swamp gas or an airplane(that civilians know of). When a meteor starts shooting fragments out the front of it then it is not a meteor. when the "meteor" burns away and there are 3 lights in a triangle that come out of it, i dont know what the **** when the rear lights of the triangle spread apart and the inside of the triangle is blocking out stars, i was really like WTF?

Now im not saying that it was definately little grey aliens or reptilain shapeshifters flying whatever it was, but if it was secret military tech, then the country who owned it(would probly be the states, since whatever Canada's scientists create the americans take away,ie Avro Arrow) would probly try to rule the world. IE, if it was the state's then they would just hover over the Kremlin then head over to Beijing. then Obama Bin Laden would decalre the NWO. Vice versa if it was Russia or China. So by my thinking it cant be from earth. Not to mention whatever we seen that night it was huge. even when it was in the smaller triangle. how can you hide such huge things? and the fact that it came in like a meteor was very strange cause wouldnt that mean that it came from outside the atmosphere?

I honestly believe it is military tech.. not alien..

remember the stories of the flying black triangle..

and look what made a appearance during the invasion of iraq and afganistan..

Hello Stealth Bomber .. how triangle shaped you are..

#200    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,812 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 31 December 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

What a lying weasel you are!.  You just mentioned Mitchell yourself on this very thread, only to deny that you did it.

What an illiterate reality-challenged buffoon you are, McG.

Do you consider Mitchell a UFO witness, in space or on Earth? Well, LunaCognita seems to, so maybe you'll then say Mitchell's a liar for denying it himself.

Do you consider disagreeing with his interpretation of his brilliant space-ESP experiment to be mockery? Where's the dictionary that supports that verbal misuse?

Where else have I ever criticized his character or intelligence or rationality? WHERE?

My statement is precisely accurate, which doesn't say much for your own capability to comprehend  written English.

The "laughable Ed Mitchell comment about 'visitors' was laughable because he was joking.

He
was
joking.

Anybody who actually thought he was talking about 'alien visitors' is the one who deserves mockery.

Edited by JimOberg, 31 December 2012 - 06:22 AM.

#201    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,812 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 31 December 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

That wasn't the 1996 Yukon 'mother ship' flyover, was it? Whatever it was, you were quite lucky, and thanks for sharing. Do you have any info on date/time direction of flight? Was it mentioned in local or national news media?

#202    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

The "laughable Ed Mitchell comment about 'visitors' was laughable because he was joking.

He
was
joking.

Anybody who actually thought he was talking about 'alien visitors' is the one who deserves mockery.

You really think he was joking. Anybody that has seen or heard or read what Ed has said about this was not a joke. He was not joking and to say so basicly would be a statement that says Ed Mitchell was lieing not joking.

Does Gordon Copper lie or joke as well.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 31 December 2012 - 06:39 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#203    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,812 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 31 December 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

You really think he was joking. Anybody that has seen or heard or read what Ed has said about this was not a joke. He was not joking and to say so basicly would be a statement that says Ed Mitchell was lieing not joking.

So I presume your utter certainty in your comprehension of his original intent is based on your ignorance of what he and the other astronauts have already explained about the conversation? And about his total lack of UFO-related experiences as an astronaut?  It seems that a general rule of UFO enthusiasm levels is that the less of reality one knows, the more of fantasy one believes, and the more fun one has believing that certain 'secret knowledge' makes them superior to surrounding sheeple, the easier they fall for UFOric myths. Like this one.

#204    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

What an illiterate reality-challenged buffoon you are, McG.

Do you consider Mitchell a UFO witness, in space or on Earth? Well, LunaCognita seems to, so maybe you'll then say Mitchell's a liar for denying it himself.

Do you consider disagreeing with his interpretation of his brilliant space-ESP experiment to be mockery? Where's the dictionary that supports that verbal misuse?

He has said many times that ETs are visiting earth, which you find laughable.  You have made many negative comments about Cooper, Mitchell and other astronauts on here, simply because they did not share your views on UFOs.

#205    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,606 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 31 December 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Well then why don't you just chill out and watch some old Jackson 5 videos while those of us who are semi-sober can actually discuss UFOs?  How well I can recall my father and uncle saying all kinds of vulgar and bigoted things about little Michael Jackson way back there in 1969, especially when they had had a few too many, but that was then and this is now.  

If people think this subject is a bunch of malarkey then they shouldn't come to these forums. They should go to forums that they have interest.
But then maybe it's more about venting after a stressful day at work because the boss or co-worker tissed in their froot loops. :w00t:

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#206    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 06:53 AM, said:

So I presume your utter certainty in your comprehension of his original intent is based on your ignorance of what he and the other astronauts have already explained about the conversation? And about his total lack of UFO-related experiences as an astronaut?  It seems that a general rule of UFO enthusiasm levels is that the less of reality one knows, the more of fantasy one believes, and the more fun one has believing that certain 'secret knowledge' makes them superior to surrounding sheeple, the easier they fall for UFOric myths. Like this one.

I don`t believe in anything with out proof. Aliens ya, no proof. I was talking about your take on a mans word and saying he was joking when he was not.  Get off your high horse Jimmy.  People that question you are not always blind believers just folks asking.  Why do you think he was joking as it makes no sence to do so over and over does it.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#207    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostMag357, on 31 December 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

If people think this subject is a bunch of malarkey then they shouldn't come to these forums. They should go to forums that they have interest.
But then maybe it's more about venting after a stressful day at work because the boss or co-worker tissed in their froot loops. :w00t:

heh this gives me something to do on my days off :)

Honestly.. I believe in UFO's.. 100%.. I just do not believe that they are alien..

#208    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

That wasn't the 1996 Yukon 'mother ship' flyover, was it? Whatever it was, you were quite lucky, and thanks for sharing. Do you have any info on date/time direction of flight? Was it mentioned in local or national news media?

this happened in late september 2000, around 9 at night. I seen it in Ponoka, in central Alberta. it came in from the North West and flew to the east, going a bit faster than an airliner. I am trying to find any articles on the net. i know the kids at school(i was in grade 9) said they talked about it on the local news in the morning, but i never watched the news before school. one girl was saying that her radio went fuzzy when it went over. What I seen that night has forever changed my life. I know quite abit about fighter jets. i was big into military aircraft and had been to a few good shows before this happened I know it was too big to be any aircraft, B-52's, 747's, even the Globemaster(which i have seen fly over when the americans are training in cold lake afb), they all were way too small to have been the lights. if it wasnt for the size of the thing i would have thought it was just an illusion of a meteor and a jet flying under it. but it wasn't, the lights came out of the meteor. no sound during any of this.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945, 31 December 2012 - 07:25 AM.

#209    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

Here's the howlingly delicious revelation of the McClelland 'Nazi UFO Antarctica base' story that apparently even Jeff Rense couldn't swallow, so he deleted it from the youtube posting of the interview:

http://www.unexplain...ic=237580&st=30

It wasn't in the links you were posting previously, and evidently you thought I wouldn't even bother to check on it, but I did.  You also omitted a great deal of what McClelland actually did say, but I caught you--again.

#210    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 31 December 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:

I honestly believe it is military tech.. not alien..

remember the stories of the flying black triangle..

and look what made a appearance during the invasion of iraq and afganistan..

Hello Stealth Bomber .. how triangle shaped you are..

the thing about this though it came out of a meteor. and it was huge. i mean a couple miles at least from one light to the other. i dont think china, america, or russia could hide this on earth. but you never know, they probly have a moon base or underwater. i know it wasnt a civilian plane because there wasnt any landing lights just three giant balls of white light in a triangle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users