Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5791    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostThe Exodia, on 28 January 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

theres a reason why they never reveal it to human. our surroundings is connected to other dimension. to enter a portal. u need to choose an element represent the dimension elements.if you know how to combine and use the elements with your mind and body energy. you are close enough to one of the dimension beings who can feel your energy. i enter few by accident before. and everytime its time to go back to my body , there will always one guardian of gate to guide you back. i do knew some of the reason but i myself will do the same as them. in fact, they always watch over on us for a reason.

Yes mate, there are all sorts of portals and gates to other planets and dimensions, here Dr. Strange goes through one at 3:48-

Edited by Crikey, 28 January 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#5792    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

If ever a thread needed a good flush...

Crikey, do you have anything of interest I can listen to? Maybe something relating to the subject of this thread perhaps?

#5793    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,186 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 27 January 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Then there is the obvious question; why use incredibly hard granite and andesite at all when they clearly were able to use and shape softer material such as limestone and sandstone?

The quartz rock must have been used for a definite and distinct purpose.  For example inside the upper chamber in the GP.  It points to the chamber as the centre of the machine where the energy conversion took place.  

It all fits.  No mummy, no art, no statues, no reliefs, nothing only a controversial minuscule piece of writing allegedly referring to Khufu.  

The rest of the GP served as the amplification of the causing signal from the upper chamber.  

So yes if all they had wanted to do was build walls in Peru and tombs in Egypt why bother with the much heavier and problematic quartz based rock?

I'll leave that one for the skeptics to puzzle over.

Quartz has unique sonic and resonant qualities it seems, thus its use in time-keeping machines.  It's possible that those qualities made it desireable for the chemical reaction and energy generation scheme.

#5794    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,066 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 January 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Quartz has unique sonic and resonant qualities it seems, thus its use in time-keeping machines.  It's possible that those qualities made it desireable for the chemical reaction and energy generation scheme.

Oh dear.

1: Now answer me a question pls. Why do quartz watches need a power source in the first place, ie: batteries?
2: And one more: Why do watchmakers (and that includes clocks) use synthetic quartz crystals?

Answer to 2: because the 'created/synthetic' crystals have more consistent properties than quartz found naturally

besides - apart from all of the above, naturally found quartz is a better insulator than it is a a conductor. Go figure that one out!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5795    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,837 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

Ahem.

Does the Sun appear to be round or not?

Is Hathor the Goddess of Kidnapping?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5796    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

Yes mate, the Egyptian gods and goddesses were a right shower, they look like a cross between a circus freak show and a menagerie.
A witch in a chatroom once said that she was invoking the goddess Sekhmet to come and get me; I put the kettle on but she never turned up, don't you just hate getting stood up by goddesses?
Mind you, looking at her pic i wouldn't have know whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk..:)

Posted Image

#5797    Harte

Harte

• 8,837 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 27 January 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Sat  nav would presuppose that you had exact data about every metre of the planet, and that therefore you'd thoroughly mapped it already. If, however, it was found that naturally occuring "beacons", such as energy focii, could be used for finding your way about a planet that you were exploring or had business on, would that necessarily be a completely Preposterous idea?
Absolutely preposterous.

What the hell kind of "energy" are you talking about here?

Do you even know what energy is? Because you're giving the appearance that you don't.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

#5798    Harte

Harte

• 8,837 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

View Postzoser, on 27 January 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

The megaliths were energy radiating devices that transformed vibrational energy into electrical energy.  Isn't that what quartz does?  

No, quartz does not do this, nor does anything else do this.

Harte

#5799    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,066 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostCrikey, on 28 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

A witch in a chatroom once said that

Mind you, looking at her pic i wouldn't have know whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk.. :)

What kind of chatrooms do you frequent then if you're talking to witches? No dont bother I can guess
Did you know your pic of Sekhmet is not exactly accurate? And do you know why Egyptian gods are often shown with animal heads? A lion for ex is thought to be ferocious.. thats a little clue

Edited by seeder, 28 January 2013 - 07:18 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5800    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Also check this out.  Remember I said that the upper chamber was granite which is known to convert vibrational energy into electrical energy?  Also granite is slightly radioactive which again implicates it's use as the energy source.

The core masonry is a dolomite limestone high in magnesium which is electrically conductive.  The original exterior of the pyramid was as we all know finished in a white Tura limestone very low in magnesium high in calcium, making it a good insulator.  Preventing leakage of whatever process was occurring within.

Very interesting and very scientific.  This is the kind of research the archaeologists ought to be doing instead of attempting to dismiss these facts as random and insignificant.

It almost reminds me of a reactor; it's core (granite), it's energy transfer and dispersion system (dolomite limestone) and it's containment system (Tura Limestone).

Curious.

Edited by zoser, 28 January 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Posted Image

#5801    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 28 January 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

If ever a thread needed a good flush...

Crikey, do you have anything of interest I can listen to? Maybe something relating to the subject of this thread perhaps?

Maybe it's getting closer to the truth that some are finding uncomfortable.  Just a thought.

Posted Image

#5802    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,066 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Also granite is slightly radioactive which again implicates it's use as the energy source.

The core masonry is a dolomite limestone high in magnesium which is electrically conductive.

Curious.

Most natural stones are slightly radioactive....

And...wait for it.... magnesium is electrically conductive? Where do you get your info? And WHY dont you check your facts?

quote:

"Magnesium is not an especially good conductor, being less conductive than aluminum but it is lighter. It has some other major drawbacks which make it completely unsuitable for use in electrical installations.

wiki

Very interesting and very scientific. says zoser.

Yes very scientific indeed...

Edited by seeder, 28 January 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#5803    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Most stones are slightly radioactive....

And...wait for it.... magnesium is electrically conductive? Where do you get your info? And WHY dont you check your facts?

quote:

"Magnesium is not an especially good conductor, being less conductive than aluminum but it is lighter. It has some other major drawbacks which make it completely unsuitable for use in electrical installations.

wiki

Furthermore the indications we have regarding the Tura Limestone outer casing from what remains of it, was that it was so tightly fitting that not even a piece of paper would fit between the cracks.

Looks like they were adamant about the need to seal it with an insulating material.

Very nice when all these logistics cross check.

Posted Image

To seeder:

Aluminium cables?  Is aluminium really a good conductor or poor conductor?  What do you suppose Wiki is comparing it to?   We are talking about stone yes?  I'll let you figure out the rest.

Edited by zoser, 28 January 2013 - 08:21 PM.

Posted Image

#5804    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,066 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

To seeder:

Aluminium cables?  Is aluminium really a good conductor or poor conductor?  What do you suppose Wiki is comparing it to?   We are talking about stone yes?  I'll let you figure out the rest.

what the heck are you on about? Do you actually know what magnesium is? What its good for and totally bad for?  There is nothing for me to figure out, you're just trying to sound smart for the obvious FAIL you yet again choose to publicly make, as highlighted in my post above. You would really save yourself a lot of bother if you just did some simple fact checking.

#5805    Harte

Harte

• 8,837 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Also check this out.  Remember I said that the upper chamber was granite which is known to convert vibrational energy into electrical energy?

Remember when I said that granite does not do this?  And nor does quartz?

You cannot command granite to produce electrical energy and expect a current.  Granite cannot convert the vibration of a stone into electrical current.

What we have here is a kindergarten-level understanding of piezoelectricity.

Harte