Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Authentic video of secret tech?

Starhunter

anything living inside of that ship would have been killed on take off. even with artificial gravity.

I've seen it before but I always like the really convincing special effects as it takes off. I think Billy Meier would be proud.

• Like 1

audiocolorwo­rld.com

Known cgi hoaxers. This vid, including the flying dragon and many others are VERY WELL KNOWN hoaxes. And have been posted here before

Tip, before you post a vid, check the info underneath it, if you see 'audiocolorworld'..(among a few others).. its 100% cgi rubbish!

Heres some of their other nonsense

Edited by seeder
  • Like 7

I've seen that video before and what bugs me is why the aliens and ship are out of focus, surely it can't be that difficult to get them in focus. Not only that though, I would have thought it near impossible for the observers to have remained so totally quiet without saying something. :hmm:

• Like 3

I've seen that video before and what bugs me is why the aliens and ship are out of focus, surely it can't be that difficult to get them in focus. Not only that though, I would have thought it near impossible for the observers to have remained so totally quiet without saying something. :hmm:

A analog video camera I owned 15 years ago had auto focus.

I believe digital technology has progressed not regressed in the ensuing decade and a half.

• Like 1

Rubber alienz. As always.

Mods/Admins: in addition to the "like button" we need to have a "fake button", that would make it easier.

Edited by toast
  • Like 8

anything living inside of that ship would have been killed on take off. even with artificial gravity.

Not if they have an inertialess drive. They're all the rage in science fiction circles.
  • Like 2

I posted it because the movements of the creatures are fairly accurate, the slight glow on take off and the flash are consistent with these type of craft. The model is common and fairly recent.

Like some of you, I question the photographer's absence of reactions during the recording, but at the end, the reaction timing is right as far as human nature goes - the cry of a child.

It could all be fake, cgi etc.

But a good one if so.

I posted it because the movements of the creatures are fairly accurate,

Accurate to what exactly?

• Like 5

Accurate to what exactly?

To rubber alienz.

• Like 4

Do one better, and I'll believe you.

The video speaks for itself. Clearly cgi. I feel sorry for anyone who believes otherwise.

• Like 2

Do one better, and I'll believe you.

Consider these two points - firstly the camera follows the rapid takeoff of the craft, a takeoff that had no "warning". How did the cameraman know the ship was going to take off in order to track it given the speed of take off?

Secondly, there was no environmental effect from the liftoff, no trees being blown or anything like that. Even "intertialess" drives would have an impact on the environment, displacing air which would move grass and trees at the very least.

• Like 5

Its fake,I hate hoaxers

The Dowager Wearer of Hats is like that, she can't stand stage magicians as well, "too much like lying" for her tastes.

You Know threads like this wont last one page , Sorry Its Old News ! ANd Its Not even real !

Star, I have an interest in this phenomena to, but you need to separate the chaff from the wheat.

• Like 1

HAwkin dude ! Havent you seen this clip B-4 ? Its really Old and bogus ! But Its worth Looking up at all times of the Day& Night Never know what one might really see ! :tu:

48 to Go !!!! Whoo Hooo!

It's a decent special effects job, that's about it. Like danielost said, those "aliens" would have died instantly on take off, instantly turned into jelly.

I wish hoaxers would at least adhere to the laws of physics when they fabricate these videos.

The video speaks for itself. Clearly cgi. I feel sorry for anyone who believes otherwise.

I am not denying it is fake, just asking if you can do a better fake.