Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Formula of the Allorganism

The_Spirit_of_Truth

The Allorganism is all what exists and I have seen its Formula. There is some info about it (it in fact is my article).

I consider all what exists a part of one whole and all the universes I take for the cells of a giant organism that consists of them all. And now I will tell you something more about it.

The name of that giant organism is Allorganism (that is how I call it). There is but it and nothing else exists. It is directed by a spirit (Precreator, Greatcreator) that dwells in a dimension that pervades all the cells (Alldimension).

Every cell has a core, something like a "(circle)ball", and all these Balls of all the cells-universes are interconnected, by this way forming the core of the Allorganism - the Alldimension, which in fact is a space arisen by a mutual interconnection of all the Balls among one another.

But the leading spirits of particular universes, Gods, are interconnected, too. In fact, they all (and all their Balls) together form the Precreator (and his Ball of all the Balls). Or, oppositely, it is the Precreator (and his Ball of all the Balls), who, divided by the number of the cells of his Allorganism, forms all the Gods (and all their Balls).

Anyway, we can claim both that the God is the Precreator and reversely that the Precreator is the God. Both is true. These highest beings are interconnected to such an extent that they are somehow merged, in its way being one and the same being as well as each Ball is somewhat the Ball of all the Balls, too. But back to the Allorganism itself.

It is always one and the same, unchanged, forever and ever. All the events in it are repeating themselves eternally and therefore everything is 100% predestined. If anything has changed in the Allorganism, it would disintegrate, collapse and die. And now the main purpose of this article.

I have seen the Formula of the Allorganism. There was a very special (obviously many-dimensional) language, by which it was possible to say the Formula. I was only able to vaguely see one third of the language, so difficult it was.

Together with the Formula I have seen human mathematics. It was quite okay with some small errors only, which has surprised me a little since I would await big ones. But in contrast with the Formula of the Allorganism, taking into account totally everything, the human mathematics has only been comprised of the minority range of all.

All the things in the Allorganism are somehow related and in a direct or indirect relationship with one another. Therefore every thing is truly expressed only by a formula that is valid for totally everything - the Formula of the Allorganism.

Do you believe that there can be such a Formula? Or do you find it too fantastic a thing to be allowed to really exist?

Where and how did you see formula?

Seems rather like cosmism to me, except with added balls.

Where and how did you see formula?

Well, it is not simple to answer your question, although it can seem so.

First of all, I have had some memories of these things on "The Glade of God's Remembrance" ("Mytina Boziho pripomenuti"), but now and then I use to recall some memories even in these times. The memories originate from a time when I have seen these secrets in the "Land of Holy Stars" where a "Holy Council" reigns us all. I was there by my soul when I was a small child (in the night when a circle of stars had visited me).

This Formula is the only complete description of everything. Or we can also say the only complete super-mathematical expression of everything.

Well, it cannot be said by our human language and it is more or less beyond our human comprehension. We can know that the Formula exists, but we cannot exactly know the Formula itself.

Well, it cannot be said by our human language and it is more or less beyond our human comprehension. We can know that the Formula exists, but we cannot exactly know the Formula itself.

Vapidity reaches a hitherto undocumented sub-plateau.

• Like 2

This Formula is the only complete description of everything. Or we can also say the only complete super-mathematical expression of everything.

So where is it?

Then it's not really a formula, is it? Formulae exist to express ratios and relationships. What you have is a hunch that cannot be borne out in quantative terms. This is called religion and has nothing to do with formulae and mathematics.

--Jaylemurph

wheres the solid evidence that this formula exists? your orginal post was really confusing have you done research on this with any sources to read?

wheres the solid evidence that this formula exists? your orginal post was really confusing have you done research on this with any sources to read?

Post #4, he dreamed it as a child. Therefore it's real. :w00t:

cormac

Post #4, he dreamed it as a child. Therefore it's real. :w00t:

cormac

lol well that makes sense than, i would hate to see what the "bedtime stories" creators reality was like lol but the spirit of truth you need way more physical evidence than that to try and convice people this exists, maybe you ate to much cheese before bed that night? or the pot was laced?

So where is it?

Probably somewhere in the Alldimension with the Precreator and all the Gods (who are him and he is them).

Then it's not really a formula, is it? Formulae exist to express ratios and relationships. What you have is a hunch that cannot be borne out in quantative terms. This is called religion and has nothing to do with formulae and mathematics.

--Jaylemurph

This Formula expresses all the ratios and relationships that exist, but obviously by a language unknown to mankind.

I do not have any solid evidence. It is only a question of personal belief if someone will believe in it or not.

This Formula expresses all the ratios and relationships that exist, but obviously by a language unknown to mankind.

Then you don't really grasp the concept of "formula", do you? I have no problem with whatever *insert your noun of choice here* you believe or want to discuss, but please don't cheapen and abuse words with real meaning like formula. If you don't know what it is or how to express it, it's not a formula. I leave it to others to better define exactly what it is.

--Jaylemurph

Probably somewhere in the Alldimension with the Precreator and all the Gods (who are him and he is them).

I do not have any solid evidence. It is only a question of personal belief if someone will believe in it or not.

its not a forumal then, its a personal theorie of yours, formulas are put in place and are very real things, what your mind projects is very diff, would have done better i thins thread if you named it "the all theorie" than formula, formulas are true and proven, this is a monstrosity no offence

• Like 1

Seems rather like cosmism to me, except with added balls.

Seems rather like cretinism to me, except with added b******s. :yes:

Well, it is a question of used words and their meaning. The Formula I speak about is true and proven, but not officially to our mankind, which mathematics is only a minority of this Formula. If you do not like this term, perhaps you could say "calculation" and similarly. But the Formula really exists as well as "The Land of Holy Stars" with "Holy Council" who knows it.