Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stargate Reality

stargate

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Posted Image

Greetings!

Very little has been disclosed about the real Stargate program, so I'd like add to that discussion...

Years ago, after watching Stargate, I was fortunate enough to have a lively talk with a very intelligent, highly ranked military officer.

After being told there are many levels of classification, I understood that having a theorectical discussion on Stargate was acceptable to the person.

Already having had a gut feeling what was shown had an unmistakable ring of truth to it, I went down the rabbit hole, so to speak, with them.

While I have no proof of this, and will not reveal the officers name, this is what I gleaned:

1) The Stargate is a real artifact.

2) One was recovered from an underwater location in the Atlantic.

3) The Stargate found was of ancient Atlantean origin.

4) The military made it operational.

5) Missions have been conducted by armed forces of the USA with this technology.

The person who told me all of this I would trust with my life, and let me in on an absolute, no bull****, truth.

If anyone has more details on the reality of the military Stargate effort, I would really enjoy hearing more on it, specifically:

1) Where has the Stargate led?

2) Which star systems, if any, can it reach?

3) Does it access alternate dimensions?

4) Does time travel play a roll?

5) What kind of beings, if any, have been encountered?

6) What is known of the creators of the Stargate?

It's my belief that a huge amount of life altering information, including our history and place in the universe, will come to light from this program being
declassified, and opened up for serious deliberations.

Thank You!

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Sounds like you would have more info on this than we would.

What missions did they conduct?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#3    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

You had a talk with a high-ranked military officer, and suddenly you'd trust them with your life? Anyways, you have no evidence and are essentially asking us to take you at your word.
The skepticism reader is off the charts right now. I will be very surprised if anyone else here knew anything about a real-life Stargate.

PS - the fact the you only have 2 posts under your user account right now also makes me highly suspect. No offence.

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#4    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,451 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Just wanted to say that I love the idea of an actual Stargate, though. It's a brilliant concept

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Good Lord,... Stargate, really!? Whats next, a time traveling phone booth?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,695 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

An artifact from a place that didn't exist... Riiight

#7    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,511 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

What do I do with this information? And do you feel guilty about releasing classified information at the risk of your friends job?
I'd love to use a stargate :)

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#8    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

The following vid was part of a Stargate episode, within an episode, called Wormhole Extreme.

Even though it was done in a tongue in cheek approach for entertainment, I think of it more like an intelligence test ala "Hello folks! Here's the real deal. Do you get it?"

#9    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 15 May 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Sounds like you would have more info on this than we would.

What missions did they conduct?

I wish I knew!

#10    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 15 May 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

You had a talk with a high-ranked military officer, and suddenly you'd trust them with your life? Anyways, you have no evidence and are essentially asking us to take you at your word.
The skepticism reader is off the charts right now. I will be very surprised if anyone else here knew anything about a real-life Stargate.

PS - the fact the you only have 2 posts under your user account right now also makes me highly suspect. No offence.

I knew the person for several years, so when I said I trusted them, that was how I feel about the character of the person in question.

I've got no hidden agenda by my posts, simply felt it was time to make what I was told known. If that helps some with more info to come forward and share great! I'm a truth seeker and I would like to know.

#11    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

The following vid was part of a Stargate episode, within an episode, called Wormhole Extreme.

Even though it was done in a tongue in cheek approach for entertainment, I think of it more like an intelligence test ala "Hello folks! Here's the real deal. Do you get it?"

What do you mean,... are you saying that there are hidden messages in science fiction movies?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#12    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 15 May 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

What do I do with this information? And do you feel guilty about releasing classified information at the risk of your friends job?
I'd love to use a stargate :)

First off, I was informed at that time that some information has been declassified. However, I was further told unless I had access to the numerical designation assigned to such data, there would be no way for me or anyone else to access it.

My friend retired.

What I will add though is they worked with nuclear vessels and weaponry, so was no slouch in the branch the served in.

Some unfortunately willingly ignorant, while others are just out of the loop, as well as some whose job it is to spread disinformation, confuse and ridicule.

The big question for me on a personal level is mainly how far is too far in the hunt for what's really going on behind the scenes?

My answer to that is that I place finding the truth for the benefit of others to be of tantamount importance.

#13    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

What do you mean,... are you saying that there are hidden messages in science fiction movies?

Yep.

That way, when and if the information in question does come out, they can point to that as a means to reply that they had revealed some of it.

Obviously, that's running the risk of being considered a circular logic issue.

So, until more people with knowledge feel comfortable to come out on this topic, we're pretty much like mongrels with scraps tossed off the table.

Edited by orbhunterx, 15 May 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#14    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Attached File  90158300dc65f669.jpeg   94.07K   40 downloads

#15    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

Some unfortunately willingly ignorant, while others are just out of the loop, as well as some whose job it is to spread disinformation, confuse and ridicule.

With this in mind,... Why do you choose to believe that what he told you is the truth?

Also tagged with stargate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users