Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Something is going on

ghost water unexplaind

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    WGH

WGH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 364 posts

• Today is tomorrows yesterday, and yesterdays tomorrow.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

This is an interesting topic I must say. I have no advice unfortunately but your in the right place for plenty of that, good luck sorting it out, though I wouldnt be afraid of it, it sounds like its just after atention!

#17    OhnnyEbbe

OhnnyEbbe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

No i don't use medication but i did when i was younger.. and yes .. i have alot of problems when it comes to sleep.. can be up for days without sleeping..

well i have thought of starting to record everything here .. cause this morning when i wake up cause the television started on the hights volume..

And the water in the shower/bathroom and kitchen was on.. on the highest and warmest..

also the kitchen was full of water (on the floor)

I will see if i have any video i already have recorded left.. or else i think my friends have it..

Also.. i am a bit afraid that this is just the start of something more bigger...

But hey.. i will keep you to update

and sorry for a slow answer ( my internet has been messing)

#18    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Do you think you can record some activity and show us the video?

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#19    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,566 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

When we have trouble with spooks at our house we smudge, which cleanses our space of negative energy. Smudging/cleansing has been done by Native Americans & the Christian churches for centuries. The most important thing to remember is intention, say it loud and clear: all negative must go, and cleanse all the rooms in your house, including closets & bathrooms,and entry ways.. Smudge yourself, as well, and anyone who lives with you. You might need to do this daily for a couple of weeks, or twice a day, keep doing it until there's no longer a problem. You are not helpless, you can exercise some power/control over this. I think of the spooks as rude neighbors who ignore the boundaries of good behavior. Here's a great link to a page that explains how to do it. http://voices.yahoo....mony-79738.html.

#20    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,548 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

View PostOhnnyEbbe, on 28 October 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

No i don't use medication but i did when i was younger.. and yes .. i have alot of problems when it comes to sleep.. can be up for days without sleeping..

well i have thought of starting to record everything here .. cause this morning when i wake up cause the television started on the hights volume..

And the water in the shower/bathroom and kitchen was on.. on the highest and warmest..

also the kitchen was full of water (on the floor)

I will see if i have any video i already have recorded left.. or else i think my friends have it..

Also.. i am a bit afraid that this is just the start of something more bigger...

But hey.. i will keep you to update

and sorry for a slow answer ( my internet has been messing)
Perhaps you should see a doctor regarding getting some sleep. This should help eleviate the problem.
Setting up a camera shouldn't create more issues for you, but it might give it something new to play with and fool around with. "think of it as a kid being presented with a new toy, lol." The TV being turned up all of a sudden is nothing new either, again, it's just a childish prank..

That's a lot of water?? are we talking perfectly rounded puddles or absolutely covered?
Keep an eye on this.. The more water there = the more energy it/they have to play with..
When the water starts showing up with less frequency and quantity it means it's not going to be around much longer..

There's a great comment above by Beany regarding smudging.. I haven't heard much of this, and though it sounds like it could be a very effective means of getting rid of this problem I would personally think twice about doing this under these circulstances where the entity appears to be very active and full of energy.. There are the 4 elements that poltergeists love to play with, Earth, Air, Fire, Water.. Water is the most common element they like playing with, but they are also known to leave small piles of dirt around the place, cause cold drafts, and *gulp* start small fires.. Err, I wouldn't want to show it how to start fires considering it's recently showed ability to manipulate energy so well.

As mentioned before, it's just playing.. It's childish, and you are feeding it and you are it's master.. It is no threat, but if it does cross the line tell it off. If verbal communication is an issue, then Perhaps write on a post-it stand "dont touch volume" and leave it on the TV. or "Leave doors closed" and put it on the cupboard door. Intention is important when communicating, be in verbally or written, I am sure it should understand your intention. Who know's.. Perhaps once you've set up the camera you'll be able to get it to put on a show for you..

#21    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

dont mean to be a kill joy, but i just sent a spirit team to your house to see what it is/was and there is nothing there.. at all.. most houses have some sort of spirit hanging around, but yours was empty..

so your either making this up 100% or your flatmate is having a major laugh at your expense..

like someone said film the door.. and there lies the proof you need..

#22    OhnnyEbbe

OhnnyEbbe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 29 October 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

That's a lot of water?? are we talking perfectly rounded puddles or absolutely covered?

The whole floor was covered,

And i will set up an camera in the bedroom soon try to see if i could get anything on it.

"With bells on"
spirit team to my place? well there have not been any team over here :P and it's a long way here.. So yeah before you can send a team.. you might want to know where i live ;P

"Beany"
Thanks for the information i will try this if it's getting worse over here.

#23    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

lol.. you are all they need to find where you are.. its that simple.. you seem sweet enough, maybe it is your flatmate messing with you?..

#24    spirit2

spirit2

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

• Who's that looking over your shoulder?

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Interesting story... Set up a camera or two covering areas that this is happening in to see if you can catch anything..

Stay safe,
Spirit2

#25    OhnnyEbbe

OhnnyEbbe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 29 October 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

lol.. you are all they need to find where you are.. its that simple.. you seem sweet enough, maybe it is your flatmate messing with you?..

yeah ... but the problem is that i live alone, my friend was just visiting  me (he lives in another city)
and as i said before.. this has been going on for over 1 year..

Edited by OhnnyEbbe, 30 October 2012 - 05:25 AM.

#26    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Far Out.. I am so sorry for saying nothing was there.. ok, so yest i sent a spirit light team of mine there, and usaly i dont attach myself to that on a major level, but i can hear and feel if anything is in there by the way it is removed, so it seemed nothing was there at all.. so after just reading your post, i was thinking is this guy for real?? or he just taking the piss?.. so i myself this time have zoned in on your place on an energy level.. the density of energy there is so full on and so thick that it creates an illusion of being clear, when its the polar opp of that.. your place is sitting directly on a spirit portal.. if you dont know what that is?, its like a doorway/gateway into the spirit world, like a vortex and i have a friend in Housten, Texas who is siiting on a similar thing.. and it cant be cleared.. i havnt worked out how you can close these things and i have tried and tried.. its almost as though you close it and it just opens somewhere else..

i hope you dont own it.. it so dense i cant tell if its an apartment or house?? you need to move house and away from that area ASAP..

im realy sorry for doubting your story.. PM me if you want..

#27    OhnnyEbbe

OhnnyEbbe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

So Guys im sorry that i went out of the forum.. but im back now..

And yeah... yes there is still some moment..

right now im not in my City.. but it seems to follow me.. i don't know.. i got used to it.. so right now.. i "Accept it".. it don't hurt me.. but i can in some weird way feel that it's still here..

and sometimes things still happens..
Keys moves, doors open etc..

But it's not like it was back 1 year ago..

And thanks for ur help!
Right now.. i dont know what to do.. but its better :)
But since i left my ex after 2 years (for some month ago) it went more "Active" and i could feel that it was around more.. like it's "power" got boosted up..

But as long as it dont hurt me.. i think it will be fine ..

Also tagged with ghost, water, unexplaind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users