Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012... Supramental Beings..

crystal sage

... I get the impression that we are fast evolving in new ways...culminating.. or at least leaving a recognizable change around 2012.

Similar to what is expressed by these people.

New Humans

Metaphysicians and other gurus also share the belief and the anticipation of this recent emergence of the new type of human they call Indigos. They are also referred to as Children of the New Millennium, Crystal Children, Children of Light, Golden Children, to mention a few.

The ufology community is conducting research into the extraterrestrial phenomenon experienced by children. Their explorations thus far have produced such terms as the New Humans or, more commonly, Star Children.

The profiles of the Indigo children share the same attributes or are strikingly similar. They are highly intelligent, creative, psychic, telepathic and posses healing and clairvoyant abilities.

The Indigo children also share an inherent capacity to articulately express knowledge and awareness of deep spiritual concepts, historical, anthropological and scientific data, far beyond the capacity of even the most learned scholars, regardless of their age, level of cognitive development, education and numerous other pertinent factors.

This confronting evidence has even captured the attention and interest of the Chinese government who are researching children who possess ‘exceptional human functioning’ (EHF), more commonly referred to as ‘China’s Super Psychics’.

Unfortunately, this research also suggests that these children are so different that they are often misunderstood and described as suffering from ADD (attention deficit disorder).

In this article we will explore the extraordinary qualities and states of consciousness demonstrated by the Indigo children and the inference of the emerging New Humans.

Despite the plethora of information and supporting evidence, this phenomenon still manages to defy our logic and challenges our beliefs and yet it is scientifically supported.

In Mexico City these same New Humans have begun to emerge, and it is said that over 1000 children are able to ‘see’ with various parts of their bodies. In some countries, government agencies interested in such children are actively researching the phenomenon. China has a program for investigating children with similar abilities, which is taken very seriously by the Chinese Government in Beijing. The book China’s Super Psychics by Paul Dong and Thomas Raffill describes children with exceptional human functioning (EHF) who display similar patterns to Indigo or Star Children. They, too, are very psychic and intuitive, for example some have the ability to open flower buds by thought alone. And like the Mexican children, many have shown an ability to see with other parts of their bodies. They display telekinetic abilities as well as other fascinating multi-dimensional skills, such as sensing another’s thoughts (telepathy). It has also been reported that the Chinese government has observed these children changing the human DNA molecule in a petri dish before cameras and scientific equipment to record this supposedly impossible feat. We have no evidence to prove that these abilities are the result of extraterrestrial interventions. But, given the fact that the Chinese government is very secretive, this may well be something they do not feel ready to share. However, I am told that the Chinese are extremely interested in the UFO phenomenon and take it very seriously.

More pieces of the puzzle.

The human race on Earth has hit its ceiling, it has maxed out its capacity. Synthesis is the bridge. It creates the foundation for an intermediary being we will in the next years ahead look to as the superwomen and supermen of multidimensional, supernal consciousness who will usher in new visions and ideas for harmony upon our world, and act as the diplomats who will introduce us back to our extraterrestrial neighbors and in some cases, ancestral races. Welcome here 2012 and the new beginning – welcome supernal knowledge and the new supernal human being.

Evolution is heading to yet vaster territory, ultimately to express supra-consciousness through a new human body, and this represents the new species on Earth. The new form must be able to handle the capacity of matter unlocked from its inconscient and subconscient shell

My link

We have all seen kids such as these.. some consider them 'Old Souls' wise beyond their years.. You wouldn't do any baby talk with them.. actually they would look at you strangely if you try.. sometimes you forget they are just very young children.. toddlers.. Come think how often they seem to be able to read your mind.. know what you are going to say ..Their persuasive powers.. their ability to be able to ground you and reawaken the wonders of nature.. this world... They seem to have psychic powers.. there is more weakened poltergeist like activity.. see auras.. some have instinctive healing abilities.. abnormal strength... Pretty Awesome I say...

might sound cool, but im not buying any of that.

• Like 1

might sound cool, but im not buying any of that.

Why not?

Interested to hear your reasoning.. as I have witnessed some really strange things in my life that defy normal scientific or rational explanations. Hence my steering towards their theories.

Edited by crystal sage

just because you find a child "odd" doesnt mean theyre ET.

• Like 1

... I get the impression that we are fast evolving in new ways...culminating.. or at least leaving a recognizable change around 2012.

What does 2012 have anything to do with this? IMO, we're still going to be here in 2013 and no one will be any more enlightened than we are right now.

We have all seen kids such as these.. some consider them 'Old Souls' wise beyond their years.. You wouldn't do any baby talk with them.. actually they would look at you strangely if you try.. sometimes you forget they are just very young children.. toddlers.. Come think how often they seem to be able to read your mind.. know what you are going to say ..Their persuasive powers.. their ability to be able to ground you and reawaken the wonders of nature.. this world... They seem to have psychic powers.. there is more weakened poltergeist like activity.. see auras.. some have instinctive healing abilities.. abnormal strength... Pretty Awesome I say...

Do you have any examples of these "Indigo Children?" Seems to me that any child born with an abnormally high IQ would fall into this category, but being inherently psychic is a bit of a stretch.

Do you have any examples of these "Indigo Children?" Seems to me that any child born with an abnormally high IQ would fall into this category, but being inherently psychic is a bit of a stretch.

very much agree.

The whole article should be taken with a huge grain of salt. First of all, this information comes from "metaphysicians and other gurus". It's lacking credibility as it is but the lack of detail (i.e. which metaphysicians and gurus) makes it downright comical. Though to be fair, I wouldn't put my name to something like this either.

Indigo Children? Really? So, being intelligent and described as an "old soul" now means that one is a more highly evolved supramental being? Where are all these Mexican children so that we can test this absurdity? Why are methaphysicians and gurus of dodgy origin the only ones talking about them? So if you have a hyper kid, it's enough that he/she might be misdiagnosed and over medicated with attention deficit disorder, but now he or she might be an Indigo Child too? Or is this going to be the new excuse for hyperactivity and justification for lack of discipline in children? I'd like to see some real research into this, not a bedtime story about it.

They are claiming that the human race on earth has "hit a ceiling". I doubt this. Again, this is information coming to us from nameless metaphysicians and gurus (I haven't bothered to click on the link, but if they are named there, then they are shameless as well as full of it) and not a credible scientist that actually studies evolution as a career and wouldn't make such ridiculous blanket statements without first trying to show evidence for it.

Edited by Marby
  • Like 1

this isn't freaking Xmen evolution doesn't just "leap" forward

alos indigo children are a farce, its a combination of the barnum effect, parents wanting there kids to be special and self styles "experts" trying to make book sales

here's a great example

this is an interview with an indigo child

http://web.archive.org/web/20071226065516rn_1/www.dallasobserver.com/2006-03-09/news/little-boy-blue/

a quote from this

"Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years."

the next few days lots of letters came in many of which were along these lines

Dusk's Nickelodeon time: Your article quotes the young boy Dusk as having said, "I am an avatar," and "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire." This might lead your readers to the conclusion that this boy is somehow imbued with knowledge of some ancient Eastern mysticism.

Avatar is actually a very popular animated series for children. The show stars a young boy, the Avatar, who must gain control of the four elements to save his people.

It is clear to me that this child was playing Avatar, and his words were not meant to be taken literally. I do not believe that your intent was to purposely mislead your readers. I just thought some clarification was in order. I am not convinced that these children represent the next step in our species evolution, but I do enjoy the Avatar series.

Dan Bryce

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2006-03-16/news/new-age-mumbo-jumbo/full

the child quote was from a TV show

Its seems to be the arrogance of the parents coupled with a complete lack of knowledge of how evolution works coupled with some kinds who have been brought up being told there very special (which means there likely to pretty much fail at life as pointed out in many articles on how too much self esteem is bad) and some very generic personality traits

There's no evidence for indigo children. They just don't exist

• Like 1

alleged Indigo children find themselves wrapped up in the very essence of the New Age movement, beware! Also, known as Starseeds or Star Kids they are basically sensitive kids with an inutitive or spiritual nature. They may come across as mateure and ehibit above average intelligence. How do I know? Because I thought I fitted the mould. They are not an exclusively new phenomena although the frequecny of Indigo is said to be growing. I also think my daughter could fall into the category but I have no intention of directing her in this way as I feel there are too many people out there trying to exploit the ideas of 2012 and the age of Aquarius that are central to the New Age movement.

As well as Indigos there are also Crystals. I had a mini experience when I was suffereing from depression. I was on a bus feeling very annxious and I was very lightly prodded in my shoulder. I turned to see a young girl of maybe five or six with curling blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes. I felt a sense of calm passing from her to me. I subsequently looked into the idea and if nothing else it gave me a certain amount of confidence to trust whatever it is that is or is going to happen.

To summarise I feel there is great value in learning to understand some of the subtle energies of the body and how they interact with the forces of nature. Evolutionary leaps have happenned before so it is safe to assume they will happen again. The issue is that people expect some monumental shift to occur overnight but everything I have learnt suggests that for change to take place on a grand scale it needs to be gradual and embraced at least by some people with honest intentions.

• Like 1

Been there, done that. This is nothing "new". We developed like this previously. We are multidimensional beings who needed to come back and learn about feelings and emotions. One this program is over, "school" is out and we return to our former state of intelligent energy to assess what we have learned. Just because we are multidimensional doesn't mean we know or knew everything. :)

Been there, done that. This is nothing "new". We developed like this previously. We are multidimensional beings who needed to come back and learn about feelings and emotions. One this program is over, "school" is out and we return to our former state of intelligent energy to assess what we have learned. Just because we are multidimensional doesn't mean we know or knew everything. :)

Yes we are multidimensional beings, 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d.

We aren't in some silly matrix style world. Notice the important word in science FICTION.

The bottom line is that truth is sometimes stranger than FICTION.

And most of the time, fiction is just fiction.

• Like 1

Well it is nice that you can use such rationale to back up arguments. I mean who wouldn't want to fantasise that they live in a rubbish movie staring a plank of wood, I mean Keanu Reeves.

Evolutionary leaps have happenned before so it is safe to assume they will happen again. The issue is that people expect some monumental shift to occur overnight but everything I have learnt suggests that for change to take place on a grand scale it needs to be gradual and embraced at least by some people with honest intentions.

what your suggesting is wide spread event where completely unconnected people are evolving exactly the same way. Mind shedding light on how this is happening.......? To me this sounds kinda like fantasy

• Like 1

what your suggesting is wide spread event where completely unconnected people are evolving exactly the same way. Mind shedding light on how this is happening.......? To me this sounds kinda like fantasy

The cosmos is cyclical so imo it is really a return to origins just in a way we can't comprehend because of the vastness of time we are talking about.

Evolutionary psychology is a genuine field of science and it goes some way to explaining intuition in people. I am talking about an extension to this that is more widespead and I assume it would become stonger. I think you can exercise these abilities to make them stronger but you will be dissappointed to believe that we are talking supehuman powers or anything.

I believe you have answeed the question yourself really. The key is in shedding the light.. o maybe in shedding the skin to reveal the light within. I am still reseaching but I'll keep you updated if I find anything else of relevance.

If I wake up on December 22nd, 2012 and I don't have super powers I'm going to be very disappointed.

On topic I don't think we're anywhere close to evolving to the next plane of existance.

• Like 1

If I wake up on December 22nd, 2012 and I don't have super powers I'm going to be very disappointed.

On topic I don't think we're anywhere close to evolving to the next plane of existance.

We are in a position of having groundbreaking science on our side. We're starting to understand the complexities involved with DNA, light and sound. Maybe the DJ's will evolve first and I don't mean Howard Sten or Chris Moyles.

and fiction is never truth.

B) Jumbled here but....

Here's some New Agey versions..

My link

My link

or the Mathematical version..

My link

During the journey of matter through space, turbulence-triggered by a supernova explosion, for example-impacts and deforms the curvature of the surrounding space, thereby altering its numerical parameters. This creates a ripple effect (like stone tossed into water)-generating a series of additional deformations of space, which further alter the architectural relationship between space and matter.

As a result, local areas of anisotropy are created with specific parameters that allow primary matters to interact with each other. This is possible only when a matter form enters a region of space that possesses parameters similar to its own. When this "match" occurs, primary matters, the "building blocks of creation," begin to coalesce and form new hybrid matter forms-providing endless opportunities for cosmic creation to manifest its richness and diversity.

The merging process of these basic building blocks is construed as follows: Each matter form represents a discrete unit that can merge only with other units of like qualities and potential. Consequently, one primary matter cannot combine with one half or one quarter of another matching primary matter form, but only with one or more whole similar primary matters.

Thus primary matter forms that were once roving free, "ignoring" each other in their chaotic journey through space, become empowered to interact with one another whenever they enter a compatible local region of deformed (anisotropic) space.

When the quantity of change in parameters reaches some critical value, a new quality and new manifestation of reality are created. Here, in a compatible region of space, the primary matters "settle in" and ultimately create a stable system, like our planet Earth. (See below "Planet Earth: The Physical and Subtle Matter Spheres").

No matter where we focus-at every level, every dimension, we observe that anisotropy and quantization are the organizing principles at work-imposing on free-flowing matter an obligatory pattern of distribution

The healing/cosmological connection

My link

or..

Biologically...

Quorum Sensing.. ..

Key words being..

Quorum sensing can function as a decision-making process in any decentralized system, as long as individual components have (a) a means of assessing the number of other components they interact with and (B) a standard response once a threshold number of components is detected

Mechanism

Bacteria that use quorum sensing constantly produce and secrete certain signaling molecules (called autoinducers or pheromones). These bacteria also have a receptor that can specifically detect the signaling molecule (inducer). When the inducer binds the receptor, it activates transcription of certain genes, including those for inducer synthesis. There is a low likelihood of a bacterium detecting its own secreted inducer. Thus, in order for gene transcription to be activated, the cell must encounter signaling molecules secreted by other cells in its environment. When only a few other bacteria of the same kind are in the vicinity, diffusion reduces the concentration of the inducer in the surrounding medium to almost zero, so the bacteria produce little inducer. However, as the population grows the concentration of the inducer passes a threshold, causing more inducer to be synthesized. This forms a positive feedback loop, and the receptor becomes fully activated. Activation of the receptor induces the up regulation of other specific genes, causing all of the cells to begin transcription at approximately the same time. This coordinated behavior of bacterial cells can be useful in a variety of situations. For instance, the bioluminescent luciferase produced by V. fischeri would not be visible if it was produced by a single cell. By using quorum sensing to limit the production of luciferase to situations when cell populations are large, V. fischeri cells are able to avoid wasting energy on the production of useless product.

Edited by crystal sage

We are in a position of having groundbreaking science on our side. We're starting to understand the complexities involved with DNA, light and sound. Maybe the DJ's will evolve first and I don't mean Howard Sten or Chris Moyles.

What does DNA have to to with light and sound? And DJ's being the first? Give me a break, most of them are either popping extasy or snorting their asses off, not what I would call a leap in evolution.

We are indeed continuing to evolve, no question there, but evolution takes time, it does most certainly not "leap", that's fiction from the X-Men movies.

or the Mathematical version..

My link

ummmm this has absolutely nothing to do with your point.... I mean it has alot terms in there that tend to be used as new age buzz words but it has nothing to do with a mass evolution or psychic powers, it about the golden ratio

or..

Biologically...

Quorum Sensing.. ..

Key words being..

I dont really get what Quorum sensing has to do with psychic powers in humans?

What does DNA have to to with light and sound? And DJ's being the first? Give me a break, most of them are either popping extasy or snorting their asses off, not what I would call a leap in evolution.

We are indeed continuing to evolve, no question there, but evolution takes time, it does most certainly not "leap", that's fiction from the X-Men movies.

In terms of "leap" I was talking about the evolution of mankind from homo erectus to homo sapiens or whatever. Leaps could be to do with diet or cosmic rays from cygnus or elsewhere as is being discussed. I have said that a future evolution would probably be more gradual but the stuff I've been reading suggests that dna could dramatically change as a result of influence from sound and it's vibrations or certain frequencies of light affecting the body on a molecular level. I will find links to the sites if you are interested.

I said about DJ's evolving first because of a story about someone I know. Firstly, they are very anti drugs and an extremely compassionate individual. I heard it from a friend so it's hadly proof but I found it an amuzing story. Basically, this peson was DJing in a club and was apparently entering an almost trance like state, the dancing revellers all turned into balls of light and he felt it was the best set he had ever played. When it came to switching records he did not even have to look. By reaching back he automatically selected the exact record he wanted and made faultless transitions. This story reminded me of Castaneda and I thought it a good example of experiences of this nature, paticulalry becasue of the stimulus of sound and light.

What blew my mind yesterday was the alleged links I read about between dna and the I Ching. Have you come across this if so what's you opinion?

Evolutionary psychology is a genuine field of science and it goes some way to explaining intuition in people. I am talking about an extension to this that is more widespead and I assume it would become stonger. I think you can exercise these abilities to make them stronger but you will be dissappointed to believe that we are talking supehuman powers or anything.

yes evolutionary psychology is a genuine field but increases in intuition would work on tiny increments (like people said before evolution doesn't leap but I guess it could be increasing by evolution through sexual selection) and also wouldnt go as far as being able to magically read thoughts, of course cold reading is possible (up to a point) but to call that "psychic" you would need to redefine the word psychic

yes evolutionary psychology is a genuine field but increases in intuition would work on tiny increments (like people said before evolution doesn't leap but I guess it could be increasing by evolution through sexual selection) and also wouldnt go as far as being able to magically read thoughts, of course cold reading is possible (up to a point) but to call that "psychic" you would need to redefine the word psychic

What about synchronicities? They would seem to be an indicator that something is going on. If the collective unconscious idea could be poved to an extent then it could give a medium through which things that seem psychic could be explained.

Cold calling is admittedly a problem but my personal experience with cards (not tarot but similar) is that there is more to it than meets the eye. They could just be a way for the subconscious to manifest ideas and perceive things that had been difficult to see previously. All I know is that there is so much to this it is worthy of some genuine research but when protestos are so adamant it is nothing but rubbish that heightens my curiousity even futher.

• Like 1