Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Book Reveals Most Haunteds Fakery

Staceyinfo

I am enjoying this book about one authors (sorry quote key is broke) discovery about all things paranormal. In Chapter Six, he gets himself invited onto the set of Most Haunted during a special episode. The P.R. woman has a schedule of the evenings events which she will not let Will see.

Finally, when she goes off somewhere, he grabs it and runs to the bathroom and looks at it. This is what is says: Yvette and Derek explain local folklore and then a have a happening; Yvette and Derek at St. Nicolas Church - further happenings.

This was written before Derek was outed, but this also implicates Yvette and her hubby, who distanced themselves from his allegations of fraud...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staceyinfo

• Plainbob13

• TSS

• behaviour???

Top Posters In This Topic

People needed a book to know this? I'm waiting for the Ghosthunters fakery book. That will be a good read.

I'll be sad if that book ever comes out, it's the only ghost show on TV that I give any measure of credibility.

Edited by Moonie2012

I really have to agree with you^^^^^, I like Ghost Hunters and i don't think they really fake that much stuff myself.... maybe a tug or pull once in a while but for the most part they are really doing what you see on the show.....

I am enjoying this book about one authors (sorry quote key is broke) discovery about all things paranormal. In Chapter Six, he gets himself invited onto the set of Most Haunted during a special episode. The P.R. woman has a schedule of the evenings events which she will not let Will see.

Finally, when she goes off somewhere, he grabs it and runs to the bathroom and looks at it. This is what is says: Yvette and Derek explain local folklore and then a have a happening; Yvette and Derek at St. Nicolas Church - further happenings.

This was written before Derek was outed, but this also implicates Yvette and her hubby, who distanced themselves from his allegations of fraud...

Wait MH faked? Next you be saying Gene Simmons show was faked too and the stuff didn't really happen!

Wait MH faked? Next you be saying Gene Simmons show was faked too and the stuff didn't really happen!

LAUGHING MY *** OFF GUYS!!! O.k. I deserve all the pot shots... I didnt mean to sound so bright eyed and bushy tailed about the show. I just meant ..Oh hell, whatever... That is silly of me!!!

Anyway, the book is really quite excellent. He is a rather sarcastic and skeptical personality exploring the paranormal. His insights are really, a lot more sophisticated then what I just shared!

Edited by Staceyinfo

Lmao I don't need a book to tell me that show was faked. Now if only a real ghost will come along and punch Yvette in the head when she is asking it to jump through hoops and tap tables then I will be happy.

Lmao I don't need a book to tell me that show was faked. Now if only a real ghost will come along and punch Yvette in the head when she is asking it to jump through hoops and tap tables then I will be happy.

I would watch that! FYI, the book is about a whole lot more then the show...He actually interviews most everyone involved in the Enfield poltergeist incident.

Edited by Staceyinfo

I now too agree with Ebony after reading the whole thread

Thanks

B???