Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two persons saw me somewhere I wasn't

CKrogh

The point is that two of my friends had seen me near their house just 5 minutes away from my own house. When I later got over there they asked me where I had been because they had just seen me bike around and they had been looking for me because i'm new in the area and they thought I was lost. They even said they had asked their dad to call me and he told that I had said I still was at my own house.

But I had never gotten any phone calls and I showed them my phone to prove it. They were sure it was me and they could even describe the cloth I was wearing and the bike i was biking and it was exactly the same as I was wearing when I arrived later and the same bike as they had seen. Even a detail as a piece of tape hanging from the seat had they noticed because they knew my bike had such piece hanging.

My first thought was it had to be some kind of hallucination, but the problem is that both my friends saw the same . They saw me, my hair, my cloth, my bike and they even said they had talked with me over the phone . But I had always been at my house until I came over to their house where they asked me where I had been. I even had a friend at my house who could prove I had been there all the time. I don't understand this at all ...

It was like this:

? - 1 pm : Im sitting in my house watching tv with a friend .

1 pm : I take my bike and ride over to my friends house .

1:05 pm : I arrive there and they ask me where I have been because they had just been out looking for me . They even told me about the phone call where I was supposed to have said I was still at home, though I had never gotten any phone calls .

Edited by CKrogh
  • Like 1

Your friends are just messing with you. :tu:

• Like 3

The point is that two of my friends had seen me near their house just 5 minutes away from my own house. When I later got over there they asked me where I had been because they had just seen me bike around and they had been looking for me because i'm new in the area and they thought I was lost. They even said they had asked their dad to call me and he told that I had said I still was at my own house.

But I had never gotten any phone calls and I showed them my phone to prove it. They were sure it was me and they could even describe the cloth I was wearing and the bike i was biking and it was exactly the same as I was wearing when I arrived later and the same bike as they had seen. Even a detail as a piece of tape hanging from the seat had they noticed because they knew my bike had such piece hanging.

My first thought was it had to be some kind of hallucination, but the problem is that both my friends saw the same . They saw me, my hair, my cloth, my bike and they even said they had talked with me over the phone . But I had always been at my house until I came over to their house where they asked me where I had been. I even had a friend at my house who could prove I had been there all the time. I don't understand this at all ...

It was like this:

? - 1 pm : Im sitting in my house watching tv with a friend .

1 pm : I take my bike and ride over to my friends house .

1:05 pm : I arrive there and they ask me where I have been because they had just been out looking for me . They even told me about the phone call where I was supposed to have said I was still at home, though I had never gotten any phone calls .

Did they show you they're phone to prove they phoned you?

Wow that's weird, doppelganger.

Wow that's weird, doppelganger.

Im not sure his case is this, but it seems we all do have at least one double in the world. I've met a few of mine scarily enough.

Or it might be you in another dimension that somehow without your "double" knowing he managed to slipped to our dimension.

Happens to me all the time when I take ambien......

• Like 1

joined today ~

Dopplegangers are so passe .

• Like 1

Or it might be you in another dimension that somehow without your "double" knowing he managed to slipped to our dimension.

Lmao i hope your kidding .

Another first-time poster who just comes and leaves. Why does this keep happening?

• Like 1

Another first-time poster who just comes and leaves. Why does this keep happening?

Doppleganger caught up with them. I've had that happen a few times. Apparently, there's someone named Mark that looks like me...

Maybe it was their doppleganger.

Because they know that a large percentage of the people on this board will believe the **** they are shoveling.

• Like 1

If your friends are not messing with you, then it must be a doppleganger, this is not a person that looks like you but a paranormal somebody who is dressed up as you. Because yes we could have lookalikes, but we aren't going to have a lookalike that is wearing our same exact outfit and riding around on an exact replica of a bike... Could it be the doppleganger, who is another reality of "you" slipped into our dimension from another dimension? A spirit dressed up like you? WHY is the question... Why is always the question....

Where are the experts....?

Why are there dopplegangers?

What does it mean to have one?

What does it mean to see one?

I surely don't know. I hope one day I will. I have seen a doppleganger twice, of my mom, in my house, so I know they exist. But it really is the oddest thing...

Peace be blessed!

Wow, it's like a magic trick. He disappeared!

Hah, but to make this a completely relevant post, maybe you broke the thin fabric of reality and managed to be at two places at the same time, with both of yourselves not knowing the location and actions of the other one. I've done it before many times.

...Yeah, thumbs down on this story.

I never respond to these first posters until they post a second time. They all sound like someone making up a crazy story and posting it to watch the fools try to make sense of it.

because this line itself is becoming, as someone mentioned, 'passe'..::rolleyes::

one can only take so many disparaging remarks before they flee..and this was a kid, shame on all of you..

and why 'must' it be a doppelganger? and why would someone be kidding if they mentioned other dimensions? your own site had a wonderful article about nasa recently discovering portals..

well, the website is at least still high quality..

They were sure it was me and they could even describe the cloth I was wearing and the bike

Was it a Loincloth ?

It could be a look alike. I met one of mine when I was a teen, and it was super creepy. It wasn't paranormal at all, but it did bring it home just how mental one of my ex boyfriends was.

I apparently look like someone where I live now. I will get people coming up to me at the grocery store and tell me things like they missed me at so and so's party or whatever.. And I have to look at them and tell them they must be confused, I have no idea who they are. From some of the responses I've gotten, apparently she and I dress a lot alike and sound quite a bit similar too. I've never run into her as far as I'm aware of.

There are stories out there of doppelgangers, but I really hesitate on using that term. I'm not sure how much credence I give to a magical copy of a person wandering around.

can someone please give us some useful info! the same thing happened to me. today so i decided to research it. i was in a city 3 hours away from home when my father called me and told me he had just seen me. he said he was driving, when he saw a guy that looked exactly like me! he said he had on the same exact clothing and was even carrying the same bulky backpack i use. he said he honked at him and they just stared at each other. my dad said he even had the same exact haircut as me! if anyone can educate us on this it would be greatly appreciated. :)

ps... this isnt a joke or anything i was just really curious since is not the first time that it happened to my dad.